Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I think my biggest concern with the "Wait till the final release" comments from the dev is 2 things.

1- Final release means development apart from bug-fixes and DLC (most likely not happening) is done, its over. The best time to have your citisms heard and try to help a developer is before a games done or a idea is implemented. So putting all the non-NTR content in the last few updates is frustrating.

2- If all the non-NTR content is going to be in later parts of development wouldn't that mean that the non-NTR path is going to have a fraction of the content? I mean is the dev going to be doing only non-NTR content for the last few months or will he be developing both content for each routes 50-50? For example the past 7 months, or rather 3 chapters, its only been NTR. So if he stays on the NTR only road for the next lets say 5 chapters; then decides to finally develop some non-NTR stuff the final 4 chapters, whilst finishing the non-NTR route. The Love path will have a pathetic amount of content and at that point it wouldn't be worth playing for anyone interested in the love path, I personally I wouldn't want to play a game where im trying to avoid 80% of content I hate, just to get a little bit of what I like.

The more I actually think about it, the more I go along that line of thought, the more I feel the game should have been a NTR only game, and people who don't like NTR are being thrown left overs.

Let me clarify, I don't have anything against NTR as a kink, it just does nothing for me, but after thinking about this it makes me feel that people on the love path are getting the short end of the stick. If that's what it is, then its whatever, I just think it should be made more clear. I mean It might be obvious that the Love path won't be getting as much content and the dev has made it clear multiple times, and I've just missed it like a big dummy, or maybe it the opposite, and i'm just overthinking it and the content is going to be roughly the same.

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
I think my biggest concern with the "Wait till the final release" comments from the dev is 2 things.

1- Final release means development apart from bug-fixes and DLC (most likely not happening) is done, its over. The best time to have your citisms heard and try to help a developer is before a games done or a idea is implemented. So putting all the non-NTR content in the last few updates is frustrating.

2- If all the non-NTR content is going to be in later parts of development wouldn't that mean that the non-NTR path is going to have a fraction of the content? I mean is the dev going to be doing only non-NTR content for the last few months or will he be developing both content for each routes 50-50? For example the past 7 months, or rather 3 chapters, its only been NTR. So if he stays on the NTR only road for the next lets say 5 chapters; then decides to finally develop some non-NTR stuff the final 4 chapters, whilst finishing the non-NTR route. The Love path will have a pathetic amount of content and at that point it wouldn't be worth playing for anyone interested in the love path, I personally I wouldn't want to play a game where im trying to avoid 80% of content I hate, just to get a little bit of what I like.

The more I actually think about it, the more I go along that line of thought, the more I feel the game should have been a NTR only game, and people who don't like NTR are being thrown left overs.

Let me clarify, I don't have anything against NTR as a kink, it just does nothing for me, but after thinking about this it makes me feel that people on the love path are getting the short end of the stick. If that's what it is, then its whatever, I just think it should be made more clear. I mean It might be obvious that the Love path won't be getting as much content and the dev has made it clear multiple times, and I've just missed it like a big dummy, or maybe it the opposite, and i'm just overthinking it and the content is going to be roughly the same.
Unfortunately, I have made it clear many times. I've even told others who don't like NTR to just avoid the game and seek out others. It only gets hate from love players because they genuinely hate NTR altogether. It's as if I only added love to satisfy them. The only reason its there in my opinion as the creator, is because Jenni deserves her own scenes at some points. I just don't want anyone thinking it's my priority, cause it isn't. It'll all come, but not exactly as fast as they hope.

As far as criticism goes, as early as the game is, I've taken a lot of it seriously for the upcoming releases. It just so happens that I've received criticism on things like "I don't like this, because its not what love should be." "Why can't we have the relationships we want." While I wish I can give everyone everything, it's clearly difficult for one guy and I believe taking it one step at a time is all I can do. Either way to sum it up, I believe I've listened to good criticism, filled in plot holes, and have improved my codes to work better on first release (So far, still a bit of work to do.) And of course, those expecting so much content for a route that was never the main focus should be slightly more understanding, though I can understand their frustration as well.

Thanks for your comment and activity here.

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Unfortunately, I have made it clear many times. I've even told others who don't like NTR to just avoid the game and seek out others. It only gets hate from love players because they genuinely hate NTR altogether. It's as if I only added love to satisfy them. The only reason its there in my opinion as the creator, is because Jenni deserves her own scenes at some points. I just don't want anyone thinking it's my priority, cause it isn't. It'll all come, but not exactly as fast as they hope.

As far as criticism goes, as early as the game is, I've taken a lot of it seriously for the upcoming releases. It just so happens that I've received criticism on things like "I don't like this, because its not what love should be." "Why can't we have the relationships we want." While I wish I can give everyone everything, it's clearly difficult for one guy and I believe taking it one step at a time is all I can do. Either way to sum it up, I believe I've listened to good criticism, filled in plot holes, and have improved my codes to work better on first release (So far, still a bit of work to do.) And of course, those expecting so much content for a route that was never the main focus should be slightly more understanding, though I can understand their frustration as well.

I should add, I have definitely received hate on the ntr choices as well, It's just that I did fix everything they've mentioned to my best ability without changing the entire path. Just made it make a lot more sense which I feel was a major issue for many.

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017

Just to double confirm, since I'm a little slow. What you're saying is, don't expect as much content in the love route as the "main" route?

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Just to double confirm, since I'm a little slow. What you're saying is, don't expect as much content in the love route as the "main" route?
As far as current releases go, yes. I hope at the end, I can release a large update that ends the entire NTR route in a really good way with a few different endings, and then do the same for the love route.

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
As far as current releases go, yes. I hope at the end, I can release a large update that ends the entire NTR route in a really good way with a few different endings, and then do the same for the love route.
That's much clearer, thanks.

Reactions: TheTypist

shotzpro

Oct 27, 2018
- Cliché story (The bad black man who forces you into stuff.)
- No real story build up. (From shy to sucking cock in a few days.)

Rework Story please, i love ntr content but this story is not captivating and attracts no one

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
- Cliché story (The bad black man who forces you into stuff.)
- No real story build up. (From shy to sucking cock in a few days.)

Rework Story please, i love ntr content but this story is not captivating and attracts no one
I'm not doing this for attraction, i'm doing it cause I enjoy it. Story is the way it is, and I'm not really gonna change it suddenly haha. It would be a waste of a lot of time I don't really have. But thank you for playing the game, I hope my future creations have much better stories for you and many others to enjoy, cheers.

Mikethered

Aug 1, 2017
I'm not doing this for attraction, i'm doing it cause I enjoy it. Story is the way it is, and I'm not really gonna change it suddenly haha. It would be a waste of a lot of time I don't really have. But thank you for playing the game, I hope my future creations have much better stories for you and many others to enjoy, cheers.
Quick question. Will your future endeavours all be ntr games?

Reactions: RedPillBlues
Jul 8, 2017
Gotta love the non ntr crowd that comes in here to harass the dev because they don't like the genre, mah dudes u have so many non ntr games to choose from. the dev has stated there will be an alternate love path to avoid the ntr when he finishes the games.

The story needs some work yes, but i think the main problem is it seems rushed between event's. considering it is the dev's first game I don't mind it, moreso happy there is another dev focusing on the genre. I'm sure if he doesn't tweak the story when the game is finished someone will make a mod like they always do for these games.

Jansen

May 8, 2017

Reactions: crisbr and patrickB

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
OK this has been around long enough. Time for my opinions.
Note: I am just one dude, these are opinions and others will disagree with me.

• Player named characters. Personally I feel this leads to generic characters and don't like it.
  • Main male character looks good, nice change of pace where the creators skimp out on it.
  • Seems like boobs are in the enhanced but ridiculous size. Personally I like more realistic shapes, which means some small breasts but also some thicc women too...
  • Author breaks the 4th wall, which not necessarily bad, but personally I didn't laugh at it.
  • Introduction helps flesh out characters, which I was worried about. Good sign.
  • Writing is at a good level from a syntax and grammar level. Very helpful.
  • Writing from a plot level very early on is showing cracks. Things that most people wouldn't do.
  • Problem, If we are playing the main character, we shouldn't not make choices as if we were his girlfriend. This breaks immersion. It's one thing to have scenes showing exposition of other characters, but we aren't playing her, we are playing the boyfriend.
  • Black man... ok. Lets see if this goes soft racist.
  • Black dudes dick is exaggerated to the size of a horse penis. It being bigger is a stereotype but being soo big is a disappointing.
  • Black dude's a rapist... But Fiancee is curious. I like her curiosity, but him raping her breaks immersion for me in that scene. Should be that curiosity grows and she wants to try him eventually.
  • Note all dicks seems to be ridiculously big. One or two big dicks are cool, like boobs, but when everyone has exaggerated genitals they feel cheap.
  • CGI is above average. Definitely a selling point.
  • Amount of CGI for sex scenes is acceptable but A few more per scene would go a long ways.
  • So this game does have NTR. You get Jelous over Jenni fucking another dude. Most NTR on this site isn't NTR, but cuckold which is different.
  • NTR with fiance is also NTR, not cuckold. I was expecting cuckold since it is very common to think they are the same, yet they are very different.
  • Innocent virgin girl, deepthroating a massive cock for the first time??? Dumb, and is breaking immersion. It's really bad storytelling. Concept of the sex scene is great NTR, but the scene reads as juvenile fan fiction.
  • Author... I'm really not trying to be mean... but that isn't female cum... If you are talking about female ejaculate then you should know that's urine. If you are talking about the wetness when a vagina is stimulated, that also isn't ejaculate, more like precum in men. When you use the wrong words for things, well it kills my immersion.
  • NTR plot is fine until the scene at the party. It just makes no sense. Concept of fiancee being in debt to the black dude is good, but how it was done was bad and makes no sense.
  • Note I REALLY like that the fiance does not like the sex she is blackmailed into. Most idiots take the easy path and say she likes it, but you took the high road. Thank you.

I don't know how to judge this. This has some really nice looking models, NTR that is actully NTR and not cuckold, but the plot fails at points especially on the NTR path.

What I think should to be fixed?
  • Black dude gym sex scene. Make it really rape or don't have penetration yet.
  • Jenni deepthroating for her first sex act. Just make it an awkward blowjob, where she does a bad job but that innocence causes the dude to pop anyways.
  • IMO you need to rewrite the NTR party scene with the black guy. It makes no sense as is. The cops would already have arrested the main character, and the story should end as written. You need to change the blackmail reason IMO, the current one makes no sense at all, but I like the blackmail theme.
I guess I am at a 3/5. It's soooooo close to a 4/5 though but the NTR path's issues breaks my immersion and I just can't enjoy it.

ssrrxxbr

Oct 20, 2017
I played plenty of shitty games... but this one makes Terminal Desires look like a masterpiece
Just a friendly suggestion ..:)
If you think this game sucks .. go play Acting Lessons, Dreams of Desire, Twists of My Life, Freeloading Family, Melody ,Where The Heart Is, Lancaster Boarding House ... and see the true meaning of shitty games ..

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Just a friendly suggestion ..:)
If you think this game sucks .. go play Acting Lessons, Dreams of Desire, Twists of My Life, Freeloading Family, Melody ,Where The Heart Is, Lancaster Boarding House ... and see the true meaning of shitty games ..
Acting lessons wasn't THAT bad, I mean I hated the ending and it had some holes in it, bit it was still pretty ok.

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes