Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fluentadept

Nov 25, 2019
I loved this game. The characters had me emotionally engaged. I sat down and played it 4 times because I genuinely wanted to understand how different actions would effect different characters' motivations and behavior. Would love love LOVE to see where you take this. Glitches/ mistakes... There are moments where there are references to the shower ntr scene when that was not a path I took. Also, I noticed that you missed labeling which character was doing the thinking in the gloryhole scene. Keep it up. Loving your art! :)

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Ntr ???
Make choices that raise Claire's lust. Make choices that warn you you're about to experience NTR. Make choices that indicate Claire is fine with what's happening. Make choices that give Claire opportunities for sex. That's really all you need.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
In the walkthrough there are certain choices marked as share. Is that the NTR route?
No way to know yet. Given how this particular author writes his walkthroughs my guess is that it indicates the genesis of a sharing Claire route, though the story hasn't gotten anywhere near that so far; on the NTR route the MC will openly push Claire into sex with another, but it's more about his fetish and her interest than it is about an open relationship. Or maybe that scene is available even if you veer back to a love route; I haven't ever played it that way, so I don't know. But if you want NTR just make all the choices I indicated above.

Vanidal

Nov 15, 2017
Does anyone think when Claire decide to wipe the cum on her face is kinda weird? Like, whe she tells him the story of her jerking the black guy, it is supposed to be cum dripping on her body. Why does she think her fiancee would not be ready for it? Or maybe, she should tell him that she swallows it or something. And also, why her fiance not asking more details? Where the cum goes??

Reactions: SomeOldFart

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Does anyone think when Claire decide to wipe the cum on her face is kinda weird? Like, whe she tells him the story of her jerking the black guy, it is supposed to be cum dripping on her body. Why does she think her fiancee would not be ready for it? Or maybe, she should tell him that she swallows it or something. And also, why her fiance not asking more details? Where the cum goes??
Yeah, she should have swallowed. Claire needs to cheat a lot more instead of swing. Cheating is way more dramatic. It is her fiancee's fault, you know, for putting the thought in her head in the first place.... :devilish:

Vanidal

Nov 15, 2017
Yeah, she should have swallowed. Claire needs to cheat a lot more instead of swing. Cheating is way more dramatic. It is her fiancee's fault, you know, for putting the thought in her head in the first place.... :devilish:
Umm, I think there's no swinging update so far. But there is option for cheating or sharing pathway depends on whether MC have sex with her or not in the last update. If you let her sleep without having sex with MC, she will cheat and fuck the black guy (I dunno why but this feels rushed for me).

As additional info, in her choice of answering whether she regret doing a blowjob in the glory hole or not:
Saying, 'yes' will result in sharing - with Claire more reluctant, and she will offer her butt to cum on to.
And saying, 'no' will result in sharing - with Claire more daring, and she will suck the black guy's cock.

But that's not the point in my post before.

I don't get the background to why Claire thinks it's better to wipe the cum off her butt (or face) after the midnight-make-the-black-guy-cum-adventure. She said it was because she thinks her fiancee is not ready at that moment. But from where does she think her fiancee is not ready? I mean, like, her fiancee is the one asking her to do it, right? The cum is expected by her fiancee to be on or in her body, why wipe it off?
Or if she should wipe the cum for the sake of the story plot, they better discuss whether the fiancee is ready or not after he notices and hears explanation to why there's no cum on her. I feel a wasted potential to why her fiancee is not asking more about where the cum goes. Asking about it could lead to discussing whether the fiancee is ready or not. And that's exactly solving Claire's doubt about her fiancee's readiness.

Last edited:

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Umm, I think there's no swinging update so far. But there is option for cheating or sharing pathway depends on whether MC have sex with her or not in the last update. If you let her sleep without having sex with MC, she will cheat and fuck the black guy (I dunno why but this feels rushed for me).

As additional info, in her choice of answering whether she regret doing a blowjob in the glory hole or not:
Saying, 'yes' will result in sharing - with Claire more reluctant, and she will offer her butt to cum on to.
And saying, 'no' will result in sharing - with Claire more daring, and she will suck the black guy's cock.

But that's not the point in my post before.

I don't get the background to why Claire thinks it's better to wipe the cum off her butt (or face) after the midnight-make-the-black-guy-cum-adventure. She said it was because she thinks her fiancee is not ready at that moment. But from where does she think her fiancee is not ready? I mean, like, her fiancee is the one asking her to do it, right? The cum is expected by her fiancee to be on or in her body, why wipe it off?
Or if she should wipe the cum for the sake of the story plot, they better discuss whether the fiancee is ready or not after he notices and hears explanation to why there's no cum on her. I feel a wasted potential to why her fiancee is not asking more about where the cum goes. Asking about it could lead to discussing whether the fiancee is ready or not. And that's exactly solving Claire's doubt about her fiancee's readiness.
All I can say is I’m glad you said this! I need to really focus on the following conversation pieces. After all, I do set them up with these things in mind, I guess I just move between rendering/scripting/photoshop that I let it slip somewhere in the middle and forget to really focus on that. But thank you for bringing this type of thing up :) I appreciate it. A lot.

dr.ek

Jan 28, 2018
Are you sure about that ?
yes i'm sure. the game was created 15 months ago and has only 5 episodes. It is not difficult to count that a new update can be expected in about two months.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
yes i'm sure. the game was created 15 months ago and has only 5 episodes. It is not difficult to count that a new update can be expected in about two months.
Each release is 2-3 months apart. However, doing 5 releases / 15 months = 3 months per release is not totally fair. There was significant wait in the middle where the game needed to be reset, and we basically got part 3 a second time.

The Typist has also recently upgraded his hardware, which theoretically should decrease render times, but he's a perfectionist, so it appears he's actually using the extra power to make higher quality renders lol. He has recently committed to dedicating more time to the game overall, which we hope will lead to faster releases.

Reactions: Vanidal

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I like this game, I think it has a lot of potential, but I think it would be better if it were made possible so that she fucks other dudes and you are unaware of it.

Seems like there is a Faithful route, and a Cuck route, but no cheating route to bridge the gap. I mean when she is sucking dicks at the GH... Why does the boyfriend gotta walk in? When she is fucking dude in the shower why does the boyfriend gotta catch her? Why can't she keep that shit on the down low? Wouldn't even really need to add any new animations or images or not many at least.

I'll give an example of what I mean where it would be good. Suppose you start the game on the love path. However, she stretches at the gym and looks at the dude, and you do all the love path shit on your end, but that dude still shows up at the shower and she can choose to fuck him or not.

The walking in and catching her acting a hoe is what kinda kills it for me. Would be much more intersting for me if she could be sneaky. It's like you gotta hold her hand and walk her over to a dick... You literally gotta tell her that you were dreaming about her fucking another dude then keep badgering her about it in order for her to fuck that another dude. You have to do cuck things for her to fuck around on you. That's just not the case when it comes to realism.

Her fucking that black dude in the shower should NOT be triggered by some dream that YOU had. That's YOUR dream not HER dream. The correct trigger for her fuckign that black dude in the shower should be if she bent over doing stretches then looked at him or not. Also when he enters the shower with her she should have the option to be like "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME" or give in to the lust.

I'd like a path where she cheats secretly and the protagonist is unaware. Also, with options for the male protagonist to get some booty on the side too secretly.

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes