Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!

Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, and happy new year to all of you from my family to yours. I wish you all a wonderful time whether you're alone alone or with family and friends we all have each other in this wonderful little community of ours.

You guys have been such an amazing part of my life now changing me as a person in a lot of great ways believe it or not, especially those of you who have been there for me when I was down.

In terms of recent news, I just heard back on Monday that I got the new job I was seeking out, and will begin in 2 weeks! So this is a wonderful move for the future of my game development schedule for you guys, as this will officially become my priority :)

I love you guys! Best wishes,

-John, aka The Typist

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Succubus a' cummin'! Succubi a' rising! Gal with a horned mask starring at the wall
lookin with her third eye right through MC boy!

Reactions: TheTypist

idungoofd

Feb 7, 2019
Love the game and can't wait for the new update. Also congrats on the new job!! Hoping for more content for Daryl and Autumn. For the ntr route can MC lose all three (Claire, Jenni and Autumn) to the cuck or just Claire?

More humiliation please for her fiance. Not nearly enough so far. Can you please give the option to cuck him
He needs to clean up the cream pie.
Nah, the ultimate cuck would be to knock up and take care of the offspring of the cuck while he continues to fuck the girl. :love::sneaky::p

Vanidal

Nov 15, 2017
Trivia! Is there any term for 'sharing' but without 'cuckolding'?
I like corrupting scenes but I don't like feeling dominated.

BoyGeorge

Nov 12, 2019
Oh.. but isn't that supposedly couples exchanging/sharing their partner? Is it still can be used for a couple with another person outside the relationship?
yes, i think it is still considered as swinging, hotwife is almost swinging at least with my understanding haha. sharing your wife while you 'watch' or you 'join in' other dudes to fuck your wife/gf. while 'cuckolding' is like being a weak ass husband/bf that likes to be humiliated, or being too submissive. i hate being dominated as well haha.

Reactions: Vanidal

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
yes, i think it is still considered as swinging, hotwife is almost swinging at least with my understanding haha. sharing your wife while you 'watch' or you 'join in' other dudes to fuck your wife/gf. while 'cuckolding' is like being a weak ass husband/bf that likes to be humiliated, or being too submissive. i hate being dominated as well haha.
Cuckolding and domination are two separate fetishes. Cuckolding is watching your significant other having sex and domination is being dominated while being submissive. If you are completely pathetic and have zero self worth, you can do both simultaneously.

Sharing is fine in some circumstances, but I find cuckolding too demeaning. From what I have seen in this game, there has only been cheating or ntr, no cucking or dom.

minombrehota

Jul 4, 2017
I'm completely agree with you. Everyone forgot one very important thing. NTR is when someone completely steal your partner, or you stole partner from someone else! But if your GF cheats and stay after this with you, its NOT NTR! If couple spicing their sexual live by doing cuckolding and both of them are happy with that, its NOT NTR! I'm not found anything in this game that may point to NTR tag on it. If Daril not stole Claire from John at the end of game, then there will be no NTR, in whole game!
I'm personally found more hot cheating style, when MC don't know, what his GF doing, or slowly finding clues what really happens and after that he buiding his voyeurism/ cuckold kink up.
What if the end result of this game's story is that Claire gets stolen by Darryl? Or!!! Jenni somehow steals John away from Claire? The way I see it, this open relationship, "cuckolding kink" is going to backfire when either Claire or John take things too far with either Darryl or Jenni. In my mind, I let myself think the story will move towards John not wanting to take things too far as he's gotten enough spice out of it but Claire gets addicted and continues with Darryl on the low. Meanwhile John has the choice to pursue things with Jenni or end it to be loyal to Claire meanwhile she's getting her back broken by Darryl.

IDK, I want to give the dev the benefit of the doubt here. He's only just gotten this story back on track...allow him to flesh out the story a bit more. Hopefully the next update is big enough that the NTR folks are happy. In my opinion, this should strictly be an NTR or cheating based game. Those tend to have the better stories.

Reactions: Looper9

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
well that makes no sense and is unfair
From my perspective, even when I was doing the love route, 90 percent of my supporters we're there for NTR, and the few love supporters either left, or stayed because they enjoyed all the content. I'm just doing what makes me happy at this point, which happens to be the ntr path. That separate route deserves it own makeover entirely to make sense and most would agree on that. Focusing on one thing is important, the other will come in time, i'm sorry it's just the way things have panned out.

Djoki996

Jan 13, 2018
From my perspective, even when I was doing the love route, 90 percent of my supporters we're there for NTR, and the few love supporters either left, or stayed because they enjoyed all the content. I'm just doing what makes me happy at this point, which happens to be the ntr path. That separate route deserves it own makeover entirely to make sense and most would agree on that. Focusing on one thing is important, the other will come in time, i'm sorry it's just the way things have panned out.
You go! Don't let the fuckers bully you into doing something you don't want to.

Still, don't expect "waaaahhhh ntr" to go away anytime soon.

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes