Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Progress update and quiteness

Hey everyone, I just want to thank you for being here and also update you if you haven’t seen my discord discussions as well. If you are here it means you’re obviously a patron and I’m grateful for you through and through. You guys have been nothing but kind to me and I appreciate that. So Its best I do the same no matter what, I shouldn’t be afraid of any backlash but rather learn with you guys.

The update is coming before the end of the month, no matter what you guys who have supported will get it. I will start with the high tiers and open it quickly to all of you guys of course. Rather than waiting any farther so you’ll have it all within the same day.

You can expect over 2000 lines, a lot more choices, the introduction to the succubus of course, and a whole new home that I’ve textured and combined multiple assets to create. This took a lot of time and I really hope it shows. You guys have been so great to me and I’m trying to give back with better and better content.
im sorry I didn’t communicate this yesterday but this morning it was a must, it’s the least I can do aside from work all day long on it haha.

Im currently getting an oil change and running some errands but as I get home I will show you all some renders to get an idea of what to expect :)

thanks as always and I love you all :)
-John aka The Typist

DefNotATroll

Nov 9, 2019
I really don't know, but last thing, that I need in this story is succubus. I started to have bad feeling after last update, due those dream/hallucinations at end and I now feel that game story probably radically change direction. Sorry, but those horror/mystical things isn't my cup of coffee. Not in game, where they did't mentioned from start. :unsure:
not sure how i feel about the new fantasy elements either, going to have to wait and see how its implemented

DefNotATroll

Nov 9, 2019
Hmmm, I wonder if we will get Pixies, Orcs and Elves as well..... :rolleyes:

The story was doing fine without all the mystical rubbish. Not sure why he felt the need to take it in that direction.
I suspect it is one of his longtime supporters that initially pitched the idea and got him on board, judging from conversations on his discord. There is some pretty crazy fetishes and fantasy's that have been pitched to him for some time. He is young so easily influenced by others :p

Edit: I do like fantasy elements as long as it overall keeps its sense of realism and doesn't stray too far down the rabbit hole if you know what i mean.

Last edited:

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019
The Typist
Jan 31 at 8:32am
Unlocked
Hey :)
We're coming close. I work at 4am, it's 11:30 so i have to cut it out here for now. I'll be home at 1pm my time and i'll update you again. Right now I have renders coming through every 15 minutes still. Rendering at this stage is very late but I've been working around the clock to get this done. Again, will update again tomorrow and throughout the day :) Goodnight

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

Unlocked

If anyone is wondering how it’s going and is literally riding it out till release I just want to let you know renders are still coming out of my system slowly, since I’m forcing a ton of them all at once averaging 14 minutes per render all I can do is sit back and wait before they can even be edited quickly then used in the game. I know that’s disappointing as always but it’s something out of my scope of control at the moment and all we can do is wait, I’m much more eager to release than you know. I’m on the same boat as anyone else here. I'm slowly putting it together as things come out, if any of you are in the discord server and want to just chat about things or have any questions, i'm here for it :)
Or even just message me. If you're angry, I understand too, i'm angry with myself as well. But I can't let it get to me cause it would only have negative effects.
If you're wondering, I have a list of about 160 people who pledged in January and if you aren't here next month I fully understand and I'll still be sending you the update through email, DM, or pm on discord.
Anyone else here will have immediate access to the Post and i'm sure it will be available publicly fast anyhow since I've had you all wait so long. I appreciate all the words of encouragement even though I don't feel like I deserve them at times, but you guys are the best and I'll always be producing for you no matter what :) Thank you.
As more renders come out, I'll post more without spoiling much.
If anyone is wondering how it’s going and is literally riding it out till release I just want to let you know renders are still coming out of my system slowly, since I’m forcing a ton of them all at once averaging 14 minutes per render all I can do is sit back and wait before they can even be edited quickly then used in the game. I know that’s disappointing as always but it’s something out of my scope of control at the moment and all we can do is wait, I’m much more eager to release than you know. I’m on the same boat as anyone else here. I'm slowly putting it together as things come out, if any of you are in the discord server and want to just chat about things or have any questions, i'm here for it :)
Or even just message me. If you're angry, I understand too, i'm angry with myself as well. But I can't let it get to me cause it would only have negative effects.
If you're wondering, I have a list of about 160 people who pledged in January and if you aren't here next month I fully understand and I'll still be sending you the update through email, DM, or pm on discord.
Anyone else here will have immediate access to the Post and i'm sure it will be available publicly fast anyhow since I've had you all wait so long. I appreciate all the words of encouragement even though I don't feel like I deserve them at times, but you guys are the best and I'll always be producing for you no matter what :) Thank you.
As more renders come out, I'll post more without spoiling much.

dr.ek

Jan 28, 2018
probably even The Typist doesn't know where. On 10th January , he said the updade was a matter of a few days, three weeks had passed and the game still is not ready.

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
At least for this game we know that an update is comming, were a lot of other developers letting us hang in the dark.

I'm sure it's gonna be soon...

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes