Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
From my perspective, even when I was doing the love route, 90 percent of my supporters we're there for NTR, and the few love supporters either left, or stayed because they enjoyed all the content. I'm just doing what makes me happy at this point, which happens to be the ntr path. That separate route deserves it own makeover entirely to make sense and most would agree on that. Focusing on one thing is important, the other will come in time, i'm sorry it's just the way things have panned out.
Thank you for doing that, the NTR path is the more interesting for this game, and there is a LOT of games with classic vanilla love path, it is what makes your game unique.

minombrehota

Jul 4, 2017
TheTypist I have two things to say and it's possible my fellow compatriots here may agree with at least one of the two things I have to say:

1. NTR path is the better choice. It makes for more compelling storytelling and gives you more creative freedoms versus a run of the mill, already done on Lifetime during Valentine's day vanilla story. So kudos on the NTR...

2. I really want you to somehow incorporate that gun scene from the original build. IDK where it came from but I want to see where it went. Even if you keep it in your back pocket and do like a random, not part of the main story Halloween side story/nightmare sequence where this scene comes into play. It was hilarious but man did it have me hooked.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
From my perspective, even when I was doing the love route, 90 percent of my supporters we're there for NTR, and the few love supporters either left, or stayed because they enjoyed all the content. I'm just doing what makes me happy at this point, which happens to be the ntr path. That separate route deserves it own makeover entirely to make sense and most would agree on that. Focusing on one thing is important, the other will come in time, i'm sorry it's just the way things have panned out.
Fully support this, cheating for me is kinda hit and miss some games i like it some i dont. I play this for all content, but have thought for a while that the whole love / ntr update cycle was a bit stupid. I have found with a number of devs that do split paths its best for them to do several updates of a single path while the ideas are fresh in there heads. Otherwise you end up with a tonne of plot holes and a dev pulling there hair out

Reactions: Looper9 and Vanidal

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
Well at least I can now stop following this game.

BoyGeorge

Nov 12, 2019
all i know is Claire, Autumn and new Rose is super pretty to ignore haha. and im hoping for sharing.. MMF or MFF, dont care tbh as long as there's no humiliation then im good haha. and hopefully less jenny haha

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Well - all I can say is I am looking forward to more from this very interesting story...

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Autumn model is great, reminds me of Darcy Redd.
Claire looks very doll like and unnatural in the late game, having 1 expression isn't great.
You could just kill off all girls except Autumn and Olivia model-quality wise.

Reactions: knowntaught

asolikol

Oct 13, 2018

Unlocked

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!

Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, and happy new year to all of you from my family to yours. I wish you all a wonderful time whether you're alone alone or with family and friends we all have each other in this wonderful little community of ours.

You guys have been such an amazing part of my life now changing me as a person in a lot of great ways believe it or not, especially those of you who have been there for me when I was down.

In terms of recent news, I just heard back on Monday that I got the new job I was seeking out, and will begin in 2 weeks! So this is a wonderful move for the future of my game development schedule for you guys, as this will officially become my priority :)

I love you guys! Best wishes,

-John, aka The Typist

Unlocked

Name of the new chapter will be confrontation, which will include the intro to a new trouble as we dive deeper into the story, coming very, very soon...
can someone reupload the picture please, the link is broken

Reactions: bb12308

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
Strange in another game, most supporters are harem lovers but the dev still cucking them by giving the NTR lovers more sex scene and making the female characters in that route cock hungry that defies logic. By the time the harem path gets sex scene everyone in the NTR route would be pregnant. Still though glad you stuck on NTR because of the supporters.

You do you Typist, but if you do continue to disregard/underdevelop the vanilla route just drop it already, and give notice to the vanilla supporters it just makes it look like you are stringing them along.

Reactions: Dependable_223

03abc

Oct 3, 2017
Strange in another game, most supporters are harem lovers but the dev still cucking them by giving the NTR lovers more sex scene and making the female characters in that route cock hungry that defies logic. By the time the harem path gets sex scene everyone in the NTR route would be pregnant. Still though glad you stuck on NTR because of the supporters.
You mean The Tyrant or something else?

MTZ32

Dec 13, 2019
Because I Love Her [Ch. 5 NTR update (Discovery)] [The Typist] (1.67 gb rar pc source)
196 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)
Thanks for Workupload, Mega doesn't work for me... :)

Oozora

Dec 1, 2019
there is no vaginal sex, anal sex, cunniilung, foot job, hand job, thigh job, masturbation. TAGs

so! is there any movement from dick/cock/penis in this game?
or... there is movement! but never male protagonist dick/cock/penis?!
male protagonist only watching group sex, interracial and do voyeurism?
and sometime but so rare get an "oral"?

and all the tags mentioned in the first pargraph happen with another male in the game with full scene?

thanks

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Well i guess you need to change the tags for your game and remove the other path and keep only the ntr path.. so i guess i can now unfollow this thread too. Way to go to kill the romance path.. (y) no wonder you lost some of your patreons.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 93 Votes