Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
I assume that this has been written here several times already...
After 10 months, the update was a big disappointment in its scope. :rolleyes:
It's a shame, because the game is really good. :confused:
The artwork and story of the game are good. but it's been "done/dead" for years, and all the supposed "updates" are like just rearranging the deckchairs on the Titanic.
I have been on F95Zone since 2018 and this was one the first games I played here, and it's been essentially abandoned for years, but we keep on poking its corpse and hoping for a miracle.

Last edited:

aordd69

Dec 18, 2018
i think it would help if mods/forum staff put update frequency in the original post e.g. every 6-9 months, the typist puts out great stuff and its worth the wait.

Reactions: Joshy92

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
i think it would help if mods/forum staff put update frequency in the original post e.g. every 6-9 months, the typist puts out great stuff and its worth the wait.
؟ typist puts great stuff ? the game isn't even good , he put sex and NTR before even we get to know the characters , he's just using this game as way to scam people , look at other game there's new game he's making update every 2 months with 1k rendering each update !!

• Sad
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
the game hasn't progressed significantly in four years or longer. I suggest take another big draw on your hookah... and hold your breath until the next update.

Last edited:

Radnos Salazar

Dec 4, 2023
Still better than other "cuckold" games where the mc hides like a pussy or isn't there in person at all.
It also has one of the rarest kinks on the love path, the "Cuckquean" path, I follow this game only for that. Dev has mentioned the wife will be sharing the husband with almost every women in the game.:love:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
It also has one of the rarest kinks on the love path, the "Cuckquean" path, I follow this game only for that. Dev has mentioned the wife will be sharing the husband with almost every women in the game.:love:
I don't really think it's rare a lot of harem games I've played have a girlfriend or LI who encourages the mc to fool around.

Radnos Salazar

Dec 4, 2023
I don't really think it's rare a lot of harem games I've played have a girlfriend or LI who encourages the mc to fool around.
Harem games don't have an already established Husband-Wife or Boyfriend-Girlfriend dynamic, so it can't be labeled as a cuckquean. It is rare to see in it in a game with protagonist already in a relationship, that can be termed as a proper cuckquean. Anyway do you mind suggesting those harem games in a private message where you found this kink?

• Hey there
Reactions: Joshy92

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
What I really like is I can share both Clair & Zoe we can even let another man take Zoe's virginity while we hold her hand that was peak sharing that most games just can't come close too.
What I like the most so far is that there are actual male characters worth sharing with.
Almost all "sharing" games are just the typical ugly bastards and rapists with a cuck excuse.
Really hope we can get Damien into a permanent relation with the girls, maybe even moving in?

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
In this game the husband is allowed to fuck around, so we can’t talk of ntr but better of sharing.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
What I like the most so far is that there are actual male characters worth sharing with.
Almost all "sharing" games are just the typical ugly bastards and rapists with a cuck excuse.
Really hope we can get Damien into a permanent relation with the girls, maybe even moving in?
Calling other games "those with a cuck excuse" then suggesting the main other guy get into a permanent relationship with your girlfriend is a bold move :LOL:

Last edited:

Mtgwo

Aug 28, 2017
Its been a while since i've been around here, i might have missed the news about the remake... Does it have any particular reason or he simply decided to do so? As far as i can remember, the game had a good amount of content before.

Last edited:

Radnos Salazar

Dec 4, 2023

Wow! This week has been an excellent use of time to quickly produce as much of the script as possible. I'm not finished, but somehow I'm close!

Speaking of script, the Poll available to Tier 3 and above has officially had enough time to generate 100 votes... And by a small margin of just 9%, Gwen has been declared the winner over Olivia and Arora!
Gwen_pat_ps.png

Next update will now include a larger portion of screen time for her and her story.

Writing the script for the sharing route has been a great time for me, as it's a nice change of pace compared to grinding out renders and animations.

Did you know, at the end of the last lust route update there were FIVE total endings? The hardest part of this process was simply collecting all the necessary variables to make sure your choices mean something from now on and merging all the paths to make one coherent beginning for everyone to start from.

In this update, we explore the story of Gwen and our (very friendly) neighbors, digging deeper into each ones background. We will further explore what your choices meant when it came to Gwen's online side business for Claire. You will determine which girl you want to bring along with you next door for some very special scenes.... Whoever stays home will have a special side story of their own. All that and more in this next, very complexxx, very sexxxy update to the sharing route!

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
I am concerned that the scope of the game is getting too big especially in light of the slow delivery time on the updates. I would have been content for the game to just concentrate on the already established routes for Claire and Zoe and see those to the end first.

Reactions: sNaKeBS
3.40 star(s) 96 Votes