Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Calling other games "those with a cuck excuse" then suggesting the main other guy get into a permanent relationship with your girlfriend is a bold move :LOL:
Permanent boyfriend for my girlfriend? That's a fucking hot story it's a shame netorase games don't really give that option.

Reactions: LordWanze

MIkedante

Dec 10, 2019
First week progress report, poll results, and more!
New

6 hours ago

Wow! This week has been an excellent use of time to quickly produce as much of the script as possible. I'm not finished, but somehow I'm close!
Speaking of script, the Poll available to Tier 3 and above has officially had enough time to generate 100 votes... And by a small margin
of just 9%, Gwen has been declared the winner over Olivia and Arora!

Next update will now include a larger portion of screen time for her and her story.
Writing the script for the sharing route has been a great time for me, as it's a nice change of pace compared to grinding out renders and animations.
Did you know, at the end of the last lust route update there were FIVE total endings? The hardest part of this process was simply collecting all the necessary variables to make sure your choices mean something from now on and merging all the paths to make one coherent beginning for everyone to start from.
In this update, we explore the story of Gwen and our (very friendly) neighbors, digging deeper into each ones background. We will further explore what your choices meant when it came to Gwen's online side business for Claire. You will determine which girl you want to bring along with you next door for some very special scenes.... Whoever stays home will have a special side story of their own. All that and more in this next, very complexxx, very sexxxy update to the sharing route!

Ok, thank for info. I'm definitely out...

Reactions: Will619 and Joshy92

kiziero

May 18, 2023
Hey dudes.I see there are 2 available downloads to this game the alpha love update and the verison 1.0.Can u explain the difference to me and which one am i supposed to play?

• Hey there
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hey dudes.I see there are 2 available downloads to this game the alpha love update and the verison 1.0.Can u explain the difference to me and which one am i supposed to play?
Version 1.0 is the old game the developer decided to reboot it so I would just focus on the alpha love version.

Reactions: Icekatana

Randy_dg

Sep 2, 2018
To all the Reboot - Reboot. If one can not finish the first incarnation. Why should anyone believe your Second attempt.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
Because the first one did get completed...

And so far, I like this BILH2 better than the first, because it has the "romance"/cuckquean route, which was a missed path opportunity in the first one...
Yup, this^^^. If one was only a hard ntr fan, the first one would be great. But for anyone else, it's nice to have more options.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Since this got over-looked, here is the "final" version with the gallery, all the images and animations that were missing in the "alpha".

Note it was posted earlier to, but there was another update after what this person posted.

New Update (PC | Mac)

Includes new animations, bug fixes, and gallery
That above is the not alpha release, but normal release, BUT IS NOT the fixed version, the fixed version is below.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Because I Love Her [Episode 1 - Love Update Fixed] [The Typist]

Win/Linux/Mac:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've already updated my compressed post here a few weeks back. I also made a simple hotfix for the gallery to, it's not a big deal though.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android ports of Because I Love Her with JokerLeader walk through mods
Usual gestures, save name/delete options etc etc
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

V1: Mega

V2 Chapter 3: Mega

Love Update Fixed: Mega
Updated my Android port to Love Update Fixed. (minor adj in WT as well)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: LordWanze

Beodurr

May 20, 2022
is this game worth it for someone who just wants a vanilla game? I know NTR avoidable but if the split is like 80% ntr 20% vanilla its probably not worth the time for me.

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
is this game worth it for someone who just wants a vanilla game? I know NTR avoidable but if the split is like 80% ntr 20% vanilla its probably not worth the time for me.
Yes, the most recent update was all on the traditional romance path so there's a solid chunk of stuff, make sure you toggle ntr off at the gym scene.

Reactions: Beodurr
3.40 star(s) 95 Votes