LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
is this game worth it for someone who just wants a vanilla game? I know NTR avoidable but if the split is like 80% ntr 20% vanilla its probably not worth the time for me.
It is actually a quite nice romance branch, definitely worth playing.

Radnos Salazar

Dec 4, 2023
is this game worth it for someone who just wants a vanilla game? I know NTR avoidable but if the split is like 80% ntr 20% vanilla its probably not worth the time for me.
The love route is a cuckquean one, where claire loves sharing MC with other women and gets off on it, this really isn't a full vanilla game, you would be wasting its potential if you go faithful on the love route. There are a lot of vanilla romance games out there. Better look for those.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
The love route is a cuckquean one, where claire loves sharing MC with other women and gets off on it, this really isn't a full vanilla game, you would be wasting its potential if you go faithful on the love route. There are a lot of vanilla romance games out there. Better look for those.
There are? That's news to me, feel frame to name any games focused on romance.

Reactions: Radnos Salazar

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
Well, there are certainly quite a few that at least have a romance path that can be rather vanilla, but you generally have to choose it and miss half the content...:ROFLMAO:
Yah as I should have clarified, personally I WOULDNT call harem games romance games, I mean ones where you have to focus on a specific relationship that becomes much deeper; those games Ive found to be rare.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Yah as I should have clarified, personally I WOULDNT call harem games romance games, I mean ones where you have to focus on a specific relationship that becomes much deeper; those games Ive found to be rare.
I think it depends on your standards as well. For me just quickly looking at the games ive played id say at least 15 or so games have at least 1 path that is developed to the points I consider it better than your normal romance path. That is not counting other games that just need more updates to get to that point with certain characters but overall the feel of the game seems like it's going that direction. As the majority of games I do play are solo path games.

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
BecauseILoveHer-LoveUpdate
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Nov 26, 2020
View attachment 1857635
Because I Love Her [Alpha Love Update] Walkthrough Mod
Because I Love Her [v1.0] Walkthrough Mod
Features:

Installation:
Note: Fixed an error with the TextBox Mod, download again.
Download: -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
JokerLeader does this require an update or is the changes from alpha to steam negligible enough not to warrant it?

Reactions: JokerLeader

Radnos Salazar

Dec 4, 2023

Hey guys :) Just wanted to tell you all that this has been the most production I've ever been able to do steadily. I've been working every morning for about 5-8 hours typically and have been progressing very steadily.

I also wanted to let you guys know that I've been taking some animation courses in hopes of using them to better my skills, as I know the last couple updates I myself would have liked to do more detailed animations.

Instead of doing one thing at a time (Like only posing, only rendering, only animating) I've been switching between each of them in order to make development more... fun! Which is a great way to avoid burnout and keeps me excited. It also allows me to produce more teasers if I'm already done rendering certain scenes.

As a thank you for your guys' support, attached below is one of my first few, newer style of animation. No sound yet, as I do that later with all of them.

The animation is 8.1 SECONDS LONG! That's 8 times longer than my other animations typically, and I will likely do more like this of course. It just takes a lot longer to render (21 hours for this one) but since I take Sundays off and sometimes Saturday, it allows me to queue them up (in hopes they don't crash of course).

Anyways, please download it and let me know what you think. I would say Spoiler Alert, but this scene is one of the very first to happen, how it comes to be you will find out later!

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017

Hey guys :) Just wanted to tell you all that this has been the most production I've ever been able to do steadily. I've been working every morning for about 5-8 hours typically and have been progressing very steadily.

I also wanted to let you guys know that I've been taking some animation courses in hopes of using them to better my skills, as I know the last couple updates I myself would have liked to do more detailed animations.

Instead of doing one thing at a time (Like only posing, only rendering, only animating) I've been switching between each of them in order to make development more... fun! Which is a great way to avoid burnout and keeps me excited. It also allows me to produce more teasers if I'm already done rendering certain scenes.

As a thank you for your guys' support, attached below is one of my first few, newer style of animation. No sound yet, as I do that later with all of them.

The animation is 8.1 SECONDS LONG! That's 8 times longer than my other animations typically, and I will likely do more like this of course. It just takes a lot longer to render (21 hours for this one) but since I take Sundays off and sometimes Saturday, it allows me to queue them up (in hopes they don't crash of course).

Anyways, please download it and let me know what you think. I would say Spoiler Alert, but this scene is one of the very first to happen, how it comes to be you will find out later!
not sure what the previous animations look like still need to get around to playing this but I do like what I see from that preview. Thanks for posting this :)

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022

His animations were the last thing that needed improvement, they were already quite good by avn standards. It's everything else that needed optimization. Thanks for update though.

Reactions: MisterKr

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
If you are not into the NTR stuff like me, then the love route is going to be amazing, I've talked with the dev believe me. hehe:LOL:
I actually bought this game back around January or December never got around to it as I was waiting for this update bit now my backlog is kinda of full for the next month or so lol. Yeah love route would be more to my liking but I do still play some NTR games and paths as a guilty pleasure, just depends how it is handled if it is to my liking or not. Typically I prefer sharing and good communication with the girlfriend or wife if I play NTR. If it's just straight up cheating I like that to be handled by my choice as a player unsure how id feel if there was no choice in that as none of the NTR games ive played had that in them without the player making a bad choice.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Yes, the most recent update was all on the traditional romance path so there's a solid chunk of stuff, make sure you toggle ntr off at the gym scene.
Am I bugging, or is this on like 3rd rework? I think I tried it in the past and I can swear there were already 2 versions (old and new), now I see chapter 1 again?
751431847702954024.png

R8d_X

Feb 8, 2024
I got all excited when I saw this game got updated today... but it appears it's just bug fixes :(

This is definitely one of my faves (y)

3.40 star(s) 95 Votes