SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
That is NOT the reason... The dev became a sudden ghost, quietly stepping away from creating his project without a word to anyone that knew him.

Rumors say his family found out (not sure if that is true...), and he was forced to walk away from his franchise. His title was actually generating decent revenues from multi sources, so it's very odd how it all ended for that decent title.
They are still around since they come back around when people try to steal the game.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Anyone heard if the next update for this game, on the love route, will have more actual threesomes outside the NTR route?

It's interesting that the 2 girls together is under NTR, when they could have easily been part of the main story of the couple. There's a love route for them inside the NTR one, does that mean they will exclude the MC if they have a couple too? I know if you do the NTR and noncouple thing they definitely go down the "we're going to cheat and exclude the MC" route, which is a shame.

I mean people do poly/throuple relationships without one part of the group trying to cut out the third one, but the dev seems to imply that it has to be an either/or situation.

Radnos Salazar

Dec 4, 2023
Anyone heard if the next update for this game, on the love route, will have more actual threesomes outside the NTR route?

It's interesting that the 2 girls together is under NTR, when they could have easily been part of the main story of the couple. There's a love route for them inside the NTR one, does that mean they will exclude the MC if they have a couple too? I know if you do the NTR and noncouple thing they definitely go down the "we're going to cheat and exclude the MC" route, which is a shame.

I mean people do poly/throuple relationships without one part of the group trying to cut out the third one, but the dev seems to imply that it has to be an either/or situation.
I'm not completely sure about the planned endings, of how the couple could end up, all i know is there are multiple endings planned. Under the love route the wife will be sharing the husband with all the different girls in the game sooner or later, so it is safe to assume a lot of FFM threesomes would be happening.
Here is a bit of a spoiler if you want to know what could come out of the love route in the future.
https://f95zone.to/threads/because-i-love-her-love-update-steam-the-typist.16569/post-15056115

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
My dream route would be a Zoey solo path where mc leaves claire to do whatever it is she does in her free time (spoiler:we know), and all future events are with MC+Zoey be they solo romance or threesomes etc :love:

Jun 1, 2020
I'm completely confused .. because when an update comes out usually a lot of time has passed and I don't remember how things are ...
I ask a kind soul if he can help me understand what's going on ...
so, version 1.0 has been abandoned ?
and the Love Steam version (.. the actual .. ) is a remake (more or less) of version 1.0 ??
thanks a lot to whoever answers me

Raynare69

Jan 1, 2022
I think a relationship with Marie is the only thing I'm interested in here. Seems like so little content at the moment sadly.

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
6 years of development and stuck in remake hell. Yea I dont think this ones getting finished.
Every game on this site that says about a "remake" is bound to die, didnt see one that said it and kept releasing content at a good frequency.

On this site: Remake = gourmet way of saying "I'll only milk my patreon"

Reactions: Cedrog

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Every game on this site that says about a "remake" is bound to die, didnt see one that said it and kept releasing content at a good frequency.

On this site: Remake = gourmet way of saying "I'll only milk my patreon"
Eh.. Not true. Sure 95% of them may end this way but there are quite a few that have done some sort of remake or relaunch and are as popular, or more popular than they were originally.

• Angry
Reactions: Cedrog

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I'm not completely sure about the planned endings, of how the couple could end up, all i know is there are multiple endings planned. Under the love route the wife will be sharing the husband with all the different girls in the game sooner or later, so it is safe to assume a lot of FFM threesomes would be happening.
Here is a bit of a spoiler if you want to know what could come out of the love route in the future.
https://f95zone.to/threads/because-i-love-her-love-update-steam-the-typist.16569/post-15056115
Thanks for that link.

I'm more curious if a true throuple/poly situation will happen with Claire/Zoey/MC without Zoey trying to take Claire away or vice versa. Currently they either take the NTR path and plan to cut the MC out, or they still seem focused on each other and not the MC so much if their 'love' route is chosen. The fact that *anything* that leads to sex in that scene is under the NTR option says a lot about the apparent focus of those two together, which is unfortunate.

If the non-NTR (what we'd assume the love route) is chosen they basically don't do anything and then all think they missed some opportunity. But if the option for them to actually be together is chosen, it's very much presented as if both women will end up sneaking behind the MC with each other, which is true NTR when it doesn't have to be. Basically the Dev only seems to have one version of this scene, or else the MC and by extension the couple, just don't actually make the additional shift to being a true poly situation.

If that was meant to be an actual start to the two women getting 'closer' on the way to being a throuple, it needs revision in the writing and how the entire scene plays out since it's either major NTR leaning, seems to imply the women will be the couple more than the MC if the 'love option' is chosen, or never really happens.

I know the game originally was NTR focused, but if the dev is actually trying to make this version not NTR focused and still have believable options, they need to make sure scenes like this support that new path an the possible throuple and not the original one.

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
If the non-NTR (what we'd assume the love route) is chosen they basically don't do anything and then all think they missed some opportunity. But if the option for them to actually be together is chosen, it's very much presented as if both women will end up sneaking behind the MC with each other, which is true NTR when it doesn't have to be. Basically the Dev only seems to have one version of this scene, or else the MC and by extension the couple, just don't actually make the additional shift to being a true poly situation.
I'd call that an extreme misrepresentation of how it actually happens in game right now. I just replayed it to make sure I wasn't remembering wrong.

Regardless of prior choices, the player has to answer affirmatively for Zoey here
1728942098506.png
AND choose finger here
1728942120903.png
AND answer affirmatively here
1728942149330.png

Requiring her to make 3 consecutive choices in a single direction to have that outcome. That's a far cry from a default situation.

However I would agree that it seems like an oversight to not have "$zoey_claire_attraction" as a condition for any of the above menus.

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes