1st

Nov 18, 2018
Just found this game and.. it's interesting. However.. It's a pitty that all of the girls seem to share same breast pattern (and size). I'm really tired of all those milk cows. It seems almost every dev goes for D and double D's. Where are small and medium sized cuties? Some variety in nipple form would be nice too. But beside of that it's definetely a good game. Thumbs up, mrJet! ;)

Reactions: kurdupel and MrJet

MrJet

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Just found this game and.. it's interesting. However.. It's a pitty that all of the girls seem to share same breast pattern (and size). I'm really tired of all those milk cows. It seems almost every dev goes for D and double D's. Where are small and medium sized cuties? Some variety in nipple form would be nice too. But beside of that it's definetely a good game. Thumbs up, mrJet! ;)
Hmm... What an unusual comment. In fact, I never really thought about this issue and chose the size and shape of the breast on the eye. Up to this point, I did not even suspect that this could be a problem for someone. However, from now on I will try to pay a little more attention to this. (y)

Kromo

Oct 12, 2018
Hmm... What an unusual comment. In fact, I never really thought about this issue and chose the size and shape of the breast on the eye. Up to this point, I did not even suspect that this could be a problem for someone. However, from now on I will try to pay a little more attention to this. (y)
More love for Rosa please mr.Jet :D

Reactions: L☹VE and MrJet

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
Wait, you call them D or DD's? To me, they have an average size, and when I mean average, they're just perfect. Sure, all of them have the same size,but you can't complain when they are perfect right? At least, that's my personal opinion.

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Wait, you call them D or DD's? To me, they have an average size, and when I mean average, they're just perfect. Sure, all of them have the same size,but you can't complain when they are perfect right? At least, that's my personal opinion.
And I totally agree with you :) I think that in this game the size, shape, etc is absolutely perfect :) don't change anything @MrJet :D

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
I think Rosa needs some more screen time red heads are fire man Selina is hot and all but the mama :love: hot damn who knows the last time she had some good lovin' just thinking of her needs ofc :devilish::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: L☹VE and Kromo

Kromo

Oct 12, 2018
I think Rosa needs some more screen time red heads are fire man Selina is hot and all but the mama :love: hot damn who knows the last time she had some good lovin' just thinking of her needs ofc :devilish::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I know rite,she seems to be typical nympho mom,omg i can't wait for her to have more screen time in this game,she and selina scene would be fun to play :D

MrJet

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
I know rite,she seems to be typical nympho mom,omg i can't wait for her to have more screen time in this game,she and selina scene would be fun to play :D
At first I wanted Selina's mother to gradually get involved in her relationship with MC, but then I was reminded that it's kind of like incest. And here comes the Patreon and its rules... So the Rose and Selina scenes will be separate. I know it sucks, but I don't see any other way.

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
At first I wanted Selina's mother to gradually get involved in her relationship with MC, but then I was reminded that it's kind of like incest. And here comes the Patreon and its rules... So the Rose and Selina scenes will be separate. I know it sucks, but I don't see any other way.
Can't you do like others and release a patch for it or idk maybe change it to stepmon

Kromo

Oct 12, 2018
Well you can also add a bit voyeurism touch on those scene,like maybe rosa watching when the mc is having sex with selina or the other way around while she masturbate or something,or rosa snatching up mc rite after she finished having sex with selina,rosa seems to be like one of those mom(hahaha,i'm sticking to my gun for rosa as a nympho mom like Linda in Milfy city)idk,just an input,i don't think those scene will count as an incest rite?:D.Keep up the good work tho mr.jet :D

Reactions: Enyos and MrJet

Kromo

Oct 12, 2018
Well, anyway, I've already come up with something for these characters and I'll stick to my plan for now. In the next update you will see everything. :cool:
Of course mr.jet,it's just an input,hahaha,can't wait for the next update :D

Reactions: MrJet

1st

Nov 18, 2018
Thanks, it's good to know that at least some devs are listening to the players.
But anyway, is it really such a unusual comment? I've checked several titles in this genre and to my astonishment only one took a different approach. The majority of such games seems to promote bimbo style (which I personaly hate). However, there are exceptions. The title I've mentioned above is Good Girl Gone Bad by EvaKiss. The main character starts as a slim, casual girl. Geme dev found IMO a good solution - you can drive her to change the look (acording to your personal taste) by a selection of choices which among others give the option of changing boobs size (surgery). I know it will not suite any title (because of different reasons) but it's a fun feature.

1st

Nov 18, 2018
First of all it's a matter of personal taste so it's all very.. fluent.
Secondly, I'm not complaining - I like the game and I think MrJet is doing a great job. It's only my observation.
I think it would be nice to see a difference between characters not only in face features and hairstyle but also in their body shapes (like boobs for instance).

Reactions: MrJet

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
First of all it's a matter of personal taste so it's all very.. fluent.
Secondly, I'm not complaining - I like the game and I think MrJet is doing a great job. It's only my observation.
I think it would be nice to see a difference between characters not only in face features and hairstyle but also in their body shapes (like boobs for instance).
I have no problem with anything you mentioned. I'm all for variety amongst characters. What I do object was you mentioning milk cows and D/DD cups. None of the characters in the game have them.

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
I have no problem with anything you mentioned. I'm all for variety amongst characters. What I do object was you mentioning milk cows and D/DD cups. None of the characters in the game have them.
Except Rosa, lol.

Reactions: 1st

1st

Nov 18, 2018
What I do object was you mentioning milk cows and D/DD cups. None of the characters in the game have them.
I was speaking in general. As I've mentioned before, in last few days I checked dozen of VNs and almost every title had bimbo girls all over. Since I'm really tired of it, I gave vent to my annoyance. That's all. I'm glad we share the view about variety though, cheers ;)

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes