underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Nice update, but I was waiting something more with Jane (my favorite path). Will the next update the last?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Man, I thought choosing selena would mean mc could keep having sex with rosa but looks like that might not be the case.
you know mommy and daughter don't exactly get a long and rosa and veronica are just sidefucks.

Nice update, but I was waiting something more with Jane (my favorite path). Will the next update the last?
it'll/should conclude all paths.

Reactions: underoath27

Lockyn87

Oct 6, 2018
you know mommy and daughter don't exactly get a long and rosa and veronica are just sidefucks.

yeh but thought rosa didn't mind going behind selena's back, obvs not.

Also just my opinion but it's a shame that dev doesn't do incest. waste of having a hot sister.

it'll/should conclude all paths.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I agree with Machete and the others who commented on how superficial the story has ended up being.
I urge you to replay the game from the beginning, as I did before the latest update, and try to pay attention to the plot. Now try to think whether or not you were expecting something different when you first played the game 2 or 3 years ago, e.g. a more carefully developed story about the group's rise to fame and the dad's foul play.
You can summarize the actual plot on a notebook page, and the rest is just scenes that could be replaced with anything else (for example, going to Barry's party is just an excuse to have sex with Lisa&Jade or with Emma, which could have occurred in any other setting; none of what happens there has any relevance in the story at all; maybe Jacob meeting his new girlfriend there, but again, that's only an excuse for more eye candy).

Most of the time it feels like the only thing that matters in this game is which girls or girls you choose to be with. Once you've made that decision early on, the rest is linear and quite "kinetic-novelish" (you either succeed or are dumped), only being able to decide (again) which of the so-called "side girls" you want to bang in the process. Also, the total lack of consequences of your involvement with the "side girls" should be noted.

Man, I thought choosing selena would mean mc could keep having sex with rosa but looks like that might not be the case.
Playing X games has distorted our reality to such a point that the best way to fuck a MILF seems to be to start dating her daughter :KEK:
Is it just me or does Rosa look like sage from ( being a dik ) but when she gets older??
Sage is way more beautiful than Rosa. Rosa has overall a sexier body with those hips and ass. Maybe Sage would develop a fuller figure as she grows older :love:

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
I agree with Machete and the others who commented on how superficial the story has ended up being.
I urge you to replay the game from the beginning, as I did before the latest update, and try to pay attention to the plot. Now try to think whether or not you were expecting something different when you first played the game 2 or 3 years ago, e.g. a more carefully developed story about the group's rise to fame and the dad's foul play.
You can summarize the actual plot on a notebook page, and the rest is just scenes that could be replaced with anything else (for example, going to Barry's party is just an excuse to have sex with Lisa&Jade or with Emma, which could have occurred in any other setting; none of what happens there has any relevance in the story at all; maybe Jacob meeting his new girlfriend there, but again, that's only an excuse for more eye candy).

Most of the time it feels like the only thing that matters in this game is which girls or girls you choose to be with. Once you've made that decision early on, the rest is linear and quite "kinetic-novelish" (you either succeed or are dumped), only being able to decide (again) which of the so-called "side girls" you want to bang in the process. Also, the total lack of consequences of your involvement with the "side girls" should be noted.

Playing X games has distorted our reality to such a point that the best way to fuck a MILF seems to be to start dating her daughter :KEK:

Sage is way more beautiful than Rosa. Rosa has overall a sexier body with those hips and ass. Maybe Sage would develop a fuller figure as she grows older :love:
Honestly I never expected anything more, this game is pretty consistent. No deep story or anything, doesn't push any boundaries but its overall a typical adult game with good execution. The pacing is far better here than in many other games here, the dev really didn't try to milk any of the romances which made them more satisfying imho. The girls were also hot and some were memorable. I'm looking forward to the dev's next game

Reactions: markel1000

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
I'm so sad we won't see Emma again, she's so beautiful :cry:
The lack of a happy ending with Emma is definitely disappointing. She already got plenty of focus, its not like she was just some throwaway side girl. It wouldn't really be difficult to give us a real ending with her. She was more interesting than some of the main girls for me tbh (only Selina is better) and her relationship with the MC felt more meaningful because of their history

Last edited:

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I would't go as far as to say it's a superficial story. It wasn't a whole universe a stake story from the beginning, it's a young adult VN about starting your own life. I just think that the conflict-payoff timing of the narration have been poorly concieved, which is, indeed a big flaw, but it's also a kind of flaw that requires some serious expertise in narrative to avoid. Very precious few VNs on this site do a really good job on this aspect. Overall it's a very enjoyable VN and the characters are well made. Unfortunately, for the aforementioned general problem and the lenght of the story, it feels like nothing much is going on anymore. But, also, since girls started to dump MC, i think the final version is closeby, so, in the end, i think the final result will be ok.

Jul 12, 2021
Fully agree. This is why if I have to describe the game in one word, my choice of word is *"disappointing"*. Not because the game is bad, the game is still good, but it's disappointing because it could've been in Top 5 territory. This is a game that probably scored about 70-80 out of 100 for me while it could've been 95 out of 100.

Usually, good adult game would focus on either the romance/sex, or the non-sexual main plot of the game. This game has good foundation for both. The love interests are good and the models are gorgeous (pretty much no such thing as ugly character in this game). The main plot of MC's journey to become a rock star is also good and we can even say original for an adult game. However, both of them ended up very vanilla because they progressed far too smoothly.

1. The romance: every single girl in the game likes the MC. It's basically good intro -> relationship gets better -> sex -> official girlfriend. Until the end where maybe MC got dumped.
2. The rock band plot: similarly, always successful. Got 3rd member -> got 4th member -> got Gig1 -> got Gig2 -> got big contract -> success.

To provide some sort of drama so the game didn't become too vanilla, we were given the antagonists and conflicts that unfortunately fell very flat. The first antagonist is the father to provide conflict that he's against MC's dream to be a rock star. But there was no real conflict between them, the father didn't actively try to hinder MC's progress, and the conflict died when he was suddenly like "it's all good". Then of course attempt number two was the rival band that suddenly shot someone that happened to be Julia. That didn't really go anywhere either.

The failure in both conflicts IMO is because the two characters related to MC (father and Julia) are family members that are merely side characters in this game due to how small their roles are. They are not the love interest and/or band member. While family members are supposed to be important to MC, it was never really developed that way in the game (which is why 2 brothers and 1 sister are very irrelevant as a whole). And of course like you said, the conclusions of these conflicts also felt very abrupt that didn't make sense. So not only the characters involved are side characters, the ending of the conflicts are not satisfying either.

If I were to create the conflict, I'd make the father to be far more active in trying to hinder the band's success. Maybe the father could've paid off the rival band to start trouble. Maybe the father could've paid off an event organizer that would book the band but then canceled last minute, or sabotage the performance, etc. Then if we really have to get Julia shot, it could've been the rival band who accidentally shot her that the father ended up regretting the whole thing. He'd realize that his obsession to stop MC's dream was selfish and it almost cost him not only his relationship with MC but also Julia's life. And because MC's band still achieved success despite numerous attempt to sabotage them, the father would finally acknowledged that MC could be a successful rock star. During the father vs MC conflict, we could also get Julia to be more involved in helping MC. This would then make both father and Julia to be more relevant to the storyline which would make the father a stronger antagonist and Julia a more impactful victim.

At least next update the game would end with one last hurrah with big party for Julia so everyone goes home happy.
Hard agree, at this point I only play the game to unlock new lewd scenes. It's a shame coz at one point I genuinely thought this game had a lot of potential with its story and could've been something special.

A struggling rock band's rise to fame story could've gone in so many directions but things just go so smoothly, there's no character growth, no obstacle to overcome, everything gets resolved super convenient, and all the scenes/dialogues end up as filler for us to just go from one sex scene to the next.

This is why I liked Emma so much, her being offered money by MC's dad to seduce him and bring him back could've been done so much better, instead it got resolved too quick. Dad makes up with MC quite easily too, and Julia getting shot was so forced and random, done for no reason really but again, it got dealt with pretty quick.

Anna barely has anything to even do with the larger story, why even is she a main girl, Nicole and Emma both have more involvement in the MC's story arc than her.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Hard agree, at this point I only play the game to unlock new lewd scenes. It's a shame coz at one point I genuinely thought this game had a lot of potential with its story and could've been something special.

A struggling rock band's rise to fame story could've gone in so many directions but things just go so smoothly, there's no character growth, no obstacle to overcome, everything gets resolved super convenient, and all the scenes/dialogues end up as filler for us to just go from one sex scene to the next.

This is why I liked Emma so much, her being offered money by MC's dad to seduce him and bring him back could've been done so much better, instead it got resolved too quick. Dad makes up with MC quite easily too, and Julia getting shot was so forced and random, done for no reason really but again, it got dealt with pretty quick.

Anna barely has anything to even do with the larger story, why even is she a main girl, Nicole and Emma both have more involvement in the MC's story arc than her.
Thank you! This is exactly what I meant with my post.
I support especially the sentences I have highlighted.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes