miko_x

Jan 12, 2021
I can't get the game running, previous versions no problems, this one just shuts down as soon it appears in the task bar, even with admin priviledge. What's my problem?

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
I can't get the game running, previous versions no problems, this one just shuts down as soon it appears in the task bar, even with admin priviledge. What's my problem?
Did you try both 32/64 bit exes?

Try without antivirus program, there is sometimes problems with game exe(Its false positive)

Edit: and which version, Original, compressed or android?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if there's error log attach it on post.

egy man

Jun 1, 2021
Cheating points are there for a reason.
I don't understand, what does this have to do with cheat points? I got to Jacob's entry scene while Emma was in the bathroom and I'm afraid he'll tell Lisa or I hate to at least find out.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I don't understand, what does this have to do with cheat points? I got to Jacob's entry scene while Emma was in the bathroom and I'm afraid he'll tell Lisa or I hate to at least find out.
Not spoiling but ponder that the game keeps trace if you cheat and how much.

egy man

Jun 1, 2021
Not spoiling but ponder that the game keeps trace if you cheat and how much.
I watch the match because of this...because I hate feeling anxious and in danger of something unexpected and I want to know..will there be any consequences?
And I don't know what cheat points mean and their function because I didn't download any files other than the main game file.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes