Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
iam a little bit disappointed... the update has not much content when i think about that the last update was half a year ago. So this is really slow development in my book for nearly 6 month work.

And the story gets more and more pointless. There are zero struggles, all is going just fine in the end without real difficulties. Its just to "smooth" when i look back how this game started.

After all its just al light-hearted storybackup for the lewd scenes with the girls, and most of the girls arent even involved in the story. There was much more potential in this game i think.

Its a good game though, but a lot of potential (especially storywise) is gone overboard.

Fawn001

Feb 1, 2020
I just started the game recently and I'm on the part where the MC, Lisa and Jade have a threesome.
I see between the scenes that one of the first of Seline I can't access it, the one where the miniature of her comes out with her legs spread apart, I think it's before the move.

Regarding the story, something normal is to see the mc go after all the women in the game, but here he gets into a romantic relationship with almost all of them, being the boyfriend of Seline, Lisa, Anna and Jane, who knows what will happen when find out.

ah, I see that good and bad points are received and I do not know if it is useful, I choose to be good and for now no problem.

What makes me sad is to see that Julia is adorning, I don't know, they could have made a joint scene of Mc with Jane and Jacob (for example) with Julia celebrating anything, with alcohol in between.
Or even, it would be worth saying that someone is adopted and thus avoids the problem that one has with incest.
It would have been nice too, Jane and Julia.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
This is why I liked Emma so much, her being offered money by MC's dad to seduce him and bring him back could've been done so much better, instead it got resolved too quick. Dad makes up with MC quite easily too, and Julia getting shot was so forced and random, done for no reason really but again, it got dealt with pretty quick.
I think Emma could have been a very interesting "neutral" route, where the MC gives up music and go on his father's path, becoming an asshole on the long run, but being ok with it.

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
I like the story and the renders are great. Seems to be translated from another language which makes it a bit weird saying things like "You've intrigued me" instead of saying "I'm intrigued" which would be more normal sounding, but it's not wrong and it's definitely not bad. I guess I'm just nit picking. Anyhoo.. Good job dev team :)

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Well this update was pretty wholesome. The threeway was fire hot, Rosa and Cathy are an amazing choices for a second threesome in the game. However, Rosa's talk with MC after about Selina is a bit hypocritical, she was the one seducing MC while knowing her daughter is having a crush and developing feelings for MC, but I guess mothe gonna mother.
Emma's part in this update was very sweet and for both MC and Emma to have the closure in the end of their relationship is nice and progressive in erotic VNs. Moreover, if we play with out commitment to any of main LIs players can belive that these two can get back together.
The next update is final and we have to wait and see what will be the consequences of MC leaving the band, if a player dated Lisa and someone else simultaneously, giving the choice between Lisa+band and another LI was smart we won't have to repeat the hospital explosion, yet we will have to break Lisa's heart at the last performance and that will not be fun.
Brilliant update.

Jun 6, 2021
Only problem I had with this game is that to see the scenes you have to lead on the women with some of them being downright hypocrites when finding out you are sleeping with others besides them, like Rosa who seduced you knowing your relationship with her daughter. I'd like a route more like what I felt was going to be available at the start where you could be non committal with "I don't know" responses, especially since none of them ever asked for exclusivity which is stupid when you are only dating anyways. Most grown women would tell me to take my time and date around before getting hitched. Why would they think "We are going out" somehow equates to marriage? This is unrealistic. It certainly hasn't represented my life at all and I live in a very conservative rural area where one might think that's kind of a big thing. Until a ring is on that finger and you've proposed the kitchen is open for business as they say. So even with all the scenes of "I want more out of our relationship" it still falls flat as far as cheating content goes. At no point was fidelity sworn and assuming it is naïve. Which is also out of character for Jane considering she had this whole thing of "I need to think about it". Never occurred to her that taking that time the deal might change? What about the fact that she is supposedly a businesswoman of incredible caliber who somehow overlooked making a verbal contract at the very least and openly stating what she was expecting? Too naïve. Jane should have a scene where she openly states "If you are seeing anyone I need to know and it needs to stop". Selina at least makes some sense because she tells you about her past, but it also falls flat due to her scenes where she clearly suspects the MC and Rosa yet says nothing about it. Also Anna needs a part where she asks about it too. She literally JUST got out of a relationship with a cheater FFS. She either needs to ask for fidelity or be okay without it but it should be the foremost thought on her mind when starting a new relationship that started with a fling. It also doesn't help that all of these women find the MC attractive and even his sister and Jane mention he should have an easy time getting a girl. Lisa also should suspect he's not going to give fidelity unless asked due to her bus scene where she mentions him not going with the girls. "I love you" is not on par with a marriage vow but it's a good incentive for the MC to immediately call off a ton of extraneous relationships as well and maybe think of proposing. Lisa is the only person that I can genuinely get behind being hurt in this situation since she actually pops the words and you can pop them back. Also not responding in kind should tip her off as well.

Lockyn87

Oct 6, 2018
So guys, can't we move on only with Catherine and Rosa? Or was it only one time thing? i tried with Selina and without Selina, both way didn't work. Is there any third way?
im sure next update the mc will still cheat plus i reckon roda still wants his cock

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
So guys, can't we move on only with Catherine and Rosa? Or was it only one time thing? i tried with Selina and without Selina, both way didn't work. Is there any third way?
Well for now every harem path is not viable, cath and rose being a bitch if u cheat with them if not in Selina path and if u are they just said its was last time cna be fooled around, Emma just say farewell after last fuck, for the main girls all broke up with Mc in the ospital after Julia being shooted, only Nicole and jade for now keep still in harem path maybe in future not lol

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Being serious, the stray cat makes me think of the cat spirit you meet in Cyberpunk 2077.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes