Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Will there be any consequences?
Yes, there will be. Maybe not if you only go after Nichole for a one night stand. Last 2-3 pages of comments are full of them from the last update. The girls meet each other and they are not happy.

Tkoyama

Feb 25, 2020
I'm playing it all over again. There's a scene with MC's sister talking about Jane. After this scene comes Selina's mother and a conversation between Selina and MC. Whatever option I choose in this scene, I will be taken back to the scene with the MC's sister.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Or more accurately, will emma, Nicole or others be affected on the main tracks?
none of them is main li just sidechars, rosa and clubowner are just after young dick and emma wanted to re-heat old flame (not working on any paths) and nicole wants casual sex.

blaackstarr

Dec 24, 2018
Does the Rosa/Catherine threesome always end with her kicking you out and being a hypocrite? Cause I have save files with each main girl and I'm sure I wasn't with Selina on this file.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She is baking all of Selinas BFs to keep her safe and secure in her nimpho arms.
Yeah but why would Rosa be mad at the MC, when she was the one who pursued him?
Selina is hurt by her stealing Mc and she thinks Mc may have spilled.
Or just bolted after realising she and mom are not mother/daughter combo.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
You are assuming that MC is 100% man. He sure doesn't look so. He's barely as tall as Lisa and he probably weigh around 90 pounds.
If he were clever, he'd come out as gender fluid and ride the woke wave.
Just imagine how popular the band would become!

I'm playing it all over again. There's a scene with MC's sister talking about Jane. After this scene comes Selina's mother and a conversation between Selina and MC. Whatever option I choose in this scene, I will be taken back to the scene with the MC's sister.
I had the exact same issue with the previous game version due to the game mod. You may want to look into that.

Yeah but why would Rosa be mad at the MC, when she was the one who pursued him?
Exactly. Leaving aside the fact that MrJet will fix the cases in which she tells you off even if you never hurt Selina, it is the pinnacle of hypocrisy to lecture the MC when you have been fucking him behind your own daughter's back.

blaackstarr

Dec 24, 2018
You can't get to Rosa without being with Selina to some extent.
You had to sleep with her once I think. But I know I'm not with her cause shit didn't hit the fan with her in the hospital scene. She wasn't upset seeing me with another girl.

Not a big deal, really. I don't play these games for the story really. But I think that Rosa/Catherine scene could have ended on good terms, if I wasn't being a dick to Selina.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
You had to sleep with her once I think. But I know I'm not with her cause shit didn't hit the fan with her in the hospital scene. She wasn't upset seeing me with another girl.

Not a big deal, really. I don't play these games for the story really. But I think that Rosa/Catherine scene could have ended on good terms, if I wasn't being a dick to Selina.
IIRC Mr. Jet already said he put in the next update a reworked scene for those who aren't in a relationship with Selina and didn't cheat on her.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020

I got tossed out in the only path where I never took up with Selina after the first encounter. Pretty funny in the threads where I cheated on her and she caught me the cougars had their way with me and I walked away clean. I ASSume it's a bug somewhere.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Is there a three-way scene with Lisa, MC, and Jade? Or is it cheating for Lisa?
There is a whole thruple path with Lisa and Jade in which both are your girlfriends.
In fact, Lisa and Jade are bisexual and also have sex without the MC.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
No need to agree to that .. it is just a tease to rile you up.
There is a whole thruple path with Lisa and Jade in which both are your girlfriends.
In fact, Lisa and Jade are bisexual and also have sex without the MC.
Why extract yourself out of loving them ?

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes