egy man

Jun 1, 2021

Hey guys. I'm excited to say that a couple of days ago I started working on the final update. Even though I have big plans for it, I've never completed any stories before, so I have very limited idea how to do it right and not disappoint anyone in the process. Let me try to explain the structure of the final update in basic terms. Keep in mind, this is just a general outline for now, the details of which may still change.

As you can guess there will be a huge event (with a certain amount of variation) at Julia's party. This event will be preceded by several smaller scenes and a big scene for each love interest after the party. Once that's done, there will be six unique endings (maybe seven, haven't decided yet), where I'll try to show briefly the characters lives afterwards. But depending on certain choices, each of these endings will have an alternate version with slight differences. These endings will be followed by a unique epilogue for each good ending. Each epilogue will consist of one or two scenes in 50-100 renders.

Yeah, like I said, I have big plans. In other situations, I would split this update into two parts, so I wouldn't keep you waiting too long. But I feel that releasing the endings and epilogues separately would be just wrong. But don't worry, I already have almost all the epilogues written and some other scenes too, so it'll be a little faster than it could have been. At least I hope so.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot to tell you that at the end of July I spent a couple of days reworking 90 renders from one of the earliest updates. It turned out pretty good. But I still have about 30-40 more to rework. All of these renders will be implemented into the game in the next version, but if anyone is interested in looking at them right now, I'll attach a link with the archive to this post.

Mega

As always, thank you all for your support, and have a great week.

MrJet
On what date will the conclusion be available?

UserNed

Mar 18, 2019
Anyway the MC would never have a chance with Jade because she is 60% Lesbian 40% Straight :sneaky:
Perhaps twisted on my part, but that may be some of the attraction to Jade. She is more reserved than many of the other women which adds mystery and challenge and .... desire. Even with her proclivity, (5 points to UncleFredo for excellent word choice) I would think that if she's up for a threesome she might also want a solo meetup with MC for herself - at least once - and would likely tell the MC that it was a one-off event.

UserNed

Mar 18, 2019
More Nicole is needed . . . at least for me.

I know that her character really shouldn't be expanded in the current story, but would still like more. So, I had a thought that maybe she could have her own story. A 'female protagonist' story from her point of view. She is driven to succeed, like Jane and Julia, idolizes her boss until he fires her, shift to see herself succeed with Julia as boss. She has a fling with bass player .... maybe that progresses or she meets someone else to satisfy her. The doorman at the bar or Marie the coffee girl or Bob the sound engineer or . . . .

For me she is just too hot to not see more of her. Oh, well, one can dream.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
What are the best options in the summon scene? Derek said the truth or a liar?
Well. Derek actually said the truth. If you rewatch the fight scene, Derek is as surprise as everyone else that his pal (Michael? i don't rember) got a gun out, and he really tried to stop him and to get him to reason.

Therefore i think saying the truth to police is by all mean the right thing to do and, if there will be consequences for that choiced, it will have positive ones.

UserNed

Mar 18, 2019
Perhaps twisted on my part, but that may be some of the attraction to Jade. She is more reserved than many of the other women which adds mystery and challenge and .... desire. Even with her proclivity, (5 points to UncleFredo for excellent word choice) I would think that if she's up for a threesome she might also want a solo meetup with MC for herself - at least once - and would likely tell the MC that it was a one-off event.
Self correction ---- MC and Jade do have a scene to themselves. (kinda) While peeping at Jacob and Rose at Barry's place.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Self correction ---- MC and Jade do have a scene to themselves. (kinda) While peeping at Jacob and Rose at Barry's place.
Why did you write "kinda"?
The MC and Jade do have a scene only to themselves with penetration and everything. And it was a very hot one at that :HideThePain:
Jacob and Ruby aren't aware that they're both peeping on them.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
I hope there will be a Rosa and Catherine ending or just Rosa or Catherine ending.
It can be MC stays single but is friends with benefits with them.
Or they are a real couple (3 way couple or just 1 of them)
Every great story needs at least 1 MILF ending

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I hope there will be a Rosa and Catherine ending or just Rosa or Catherine ending.
It can be MC stays single but is friends with benefits with them.
Or they are a real couple (3 way couple or just 1 of them)
Every great story needs at least 1 MILF ending
Rosa and Catherine have had their endings, the last one is for the main ladies.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Rosa and Catherine have had their endings, the last one is for the main ladies.
Per a previous post here Dev stated he was going to redo a scene with them from last release as no matter what you always get bad ending with Rosa & Catherine 3-way.
And dev said he may do more ending(s), i'm guessing if there is some demand for it

Reactions: Zero919

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019

Hey guys. I'm excited to say that a couple of days ago I started working on the final update. Even though I have big plans for it, I've never completed any stories before, so I have very limited idea how to do it right and not disappoint anyone in the process. Let me try to explain the structure of the final update in basic terms. Keep in mind, this is just a general outline for now, the details of which may still change.

As you can guess there will be a huge event (with a certain amount of variation) at Julia's party. This event will be preceded by several smaller scenes and a big scene for each love interest after the party. Once that's done, there will be six unique endings (maybe seven, haven't decided yet), where I'll try to show briefly the characters lives afterwards. But depending on certain choices, each of these endings will have an alternate version with slight differences. These endings will be followed by a unique epilogue for each good ending. Each epilogue will consist of one or two scenes in 50-100 renders.

Yeah, like I said, I have big plans. In other situations, I would split this update into two parts, so I wouldn't keep you waiting too long. But I feel that releasing the endings and epilogues separately would be just wrong. But don't worry, I already have almost all the epilogues written and some other scenes too, so it'll be a little faster than it could have been. At least I hope so.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot to tell you that at the end of July I spent a couple of days reworking 90 renders from one of the earliest updates. It turned out pretty good. But I still have about 30-40 more to rework. All of these renders will be implemented into the game in the next version, but if anyone is interested in looking at them right now, I'll attach a link with the archive to this post.

Mega

As always, thank you all for your support, and have a great week.

MrJet
aaa so I won't be by the end of the year.
good that the last update is very big, but we will have to wait a long time.

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
real talk is there anyway to salvage the relationship if you cheat on anna, jane or seline?
It seems if you cheat on Anna, Jane or Selina, with anyone of them, there is no way to salvage any relationship. They find out of the others in the hospital.

If you cheat on Anna, Jane or Selina, with Lisa or Lisa/Jade, you will get an option to choose one, when talking with Jacob in the park.

• Sad
Reactions: NotTheReal16

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
Game is horrible for me at this point...
Tried to do all routes,girls left the MC.(realistic but not something I want to see on a visual novel).
Which includes Selina the hottest or second hottest out of them all.

Then Emma on the next chapter implies no further appearances on the game.
It all sucks lots as I am not going to restart the thing and seemingly no matter what I do a bad ending is on the horizon.

Thank the gods for scrappy's mod that let's you check the other paths no matter how much your decisions catch up to you but yeah missing the classical vibes a harem game gives ya,this one is just depressing.
BRO you spittin prefect facts. my game is basically over as well cause ya of what you said

Reactions: Tunak23
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes