Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Where does the path begin? Is it Jade's kiss scene?
Yes, firstly you need to let Lisa kiss Jade on the yacht while you're playing "never have I ever", and later you must kiss Jade after Derek and Michael scratch her bike. That will initiate the threesome path, where you will have sex with both girls several times, you'll have sex with them separately sometimes, and there will also be one scene with the two girls having sex alone without the MC.

Kryapa

Jun 9, 2019
Hey guys, a quick question. Are all game animations that bad (low quality) as first ones with Selina?

egy man

Jun 1, 2021
Does it have happy endings, or is the game at least reasonably satisfying, not sad? Because I have been affected by events, events and characters to a great height since the beginning of the events in the game (I do not mean the endings with girls, even if a girl or only one track such as Lisa only or Lisa and Jade or Jane only and refuse to cheat)

Last edited:
Jul 19, 2021
Staying Faithful to your chosen LI while keeping everyone else as friends, it'll quite likely lead to somthing good. I stayed faithful to Lisa through the whole playthrough.

lord300

Feb 27, 2019
Can anyone tell the name of the soundtrack which plays during MC, Rosa and Cathy scene

Last edited:

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Does it have happy endings, or is the game at least reasonably satisfying, not sad? Because I have been affected by events, events and characters to a great height since the beginning of the events in the game (I do not mean the endings with girls, even if a girl or only one track such as Lisa only or Lisa and Jade or Jane only and refuse to cheat)
From last chapter i start to think that the threesome route won't end well. Or at least half baked. Maybe Lisa dumps the band (in my case, the Cockslapped Faces) and archive success as solo and MC never really becomes a big name.

Maybe he ends as a stage musician and after 10 years of career he meets Melody 2.0.

Reactions: Ardennen

Englen

Mar 17, 2019

Hey guys. I'm excited to say that a couple of days ago I started working on the final update. Even though I have big plans for it, I've never completed any stories before, so I have very limited idea how to do it right and not disappoint anyone in the process. Let me try to explain the structure of the final update in basic terms. Keep in mind, this is just a general outline for now, the details of which may still change.

As you can guess there will be a huge event (with a certain amount of variation) at Julia's party. This event will be preceded by several smaller scenes and a big scene for each love interest after the party. Once that's done, there will be six unique endings (maybe seven, haven't decided yet), where I'll try to show briefly the characters lives afterwards. But depending on certain choices, each of these endings will have an alternate version with slight differences. These endings will be followed by a unique epilogue for each good ending. Each epilogue will consist of one or two scenes in 50-100 renders.

Yeah, like I said, I have big plans. In other situations, I would split this update into two parts, so I wouldn't keep you waiting too long. But I feel that releasing the endings and epilogues separately would be just wrong. But don't worry, I already have almost all the epilogues written and some other scenes too, so it'll be a little faster than it could have been. At least I hope so.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot to tell you that at the end of July I spent a couple of days reworking 90 renders from one of the earliest updates. It turned out pretty good. But I still have about 30-40 more to rework. All of these renders will be implemented into the game in the next version, but if anyone is interested in looking at them right now, I'll attach a link with the archive to this post.

As always, thank you all for your support, and have a great week.

MrJet

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Hey guys, a quick question. Are all game animations that bad (low quality) as first ones with Selina?
I think the first animated sex scene in the game was with Emma. I don't know if Mr Jet changed it in the last updates.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017

(...)

As always, thank you all for your support, and have a great week.

MrJet
My estimate is that we might be expecting a St. Valentine's release at the earliest.

I think the first animated sex scene in the game was with Emma. I don't know if Mr Jet changed it in the last updates.
I can't remember if that was the case at the very beginning of the game's development, but the game has a good deal of animations before Emma makes her appearance.

twiztid

Oct 21, 2020
My estimate is that we might be expecting a St. Valentine's release at the earliest.

I can't remember if that was the case at the very beginning of the game's development, but the game has a good deal of animations before Emma makes her appearance.
Yeah, Emma was the first animated sex scene. Her back story on why she did what she did was quite the story.

Reactions: Aristos
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes