DavidCSR

Apr 30, 2021
Just finished playing the latest version and I am really invested in this VN! It's like a cool breeze blowing through a hot summer's night...it's so absolutely refreshing! Don't get me wrong, it has it's issues...I loved Jane from the moment I met her but you don't get the opportunity to cultivate that relationship, and then to be sidelined into the encounter with Selina [no choice] was unfortunate. But this game has so much raw potential and the theme of succeeding in the music industry is so much more engaging than some sexually frustrated teenager returning home from college with blueballs and a big 'F' on his report-card. I have laughed and cried throughout this playthrough...looking forward to the next episode!

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Yeah, shes the main reason I continued to play the game to see if I could get another scene with her. I bet many players didn't even get threesome scene since it requires an special route.
Of course not. Who would waste playtime with old farts? :D

SNOW 777

Jul 26, 2020
Hey hello everyone. I want to ask a question. I haven't played this game in a long time. So I forgot some things. If I remember correctly, we could date two girls at the same time, but I forgot which ones to choose. Anyone who knows can help. I would love to :giggle: (y)

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
Hey hello everyone. I want to ask a question. I haven't played this game in a long time. So I forgot some things. If I remember correctly, we could date two girls at the same time, but I forgot which ones to choose. Anyone who knows can help. I would love to :giggle: (y)
You can date ALL the girls if you want, but the cheating will not end well. The only throuple path is with Lisa and Jade.

UserNed

Mar 18, 2019
Why did you write "kinda"?
The MC and Jade do have a scene only to themselves with penetration and everything. And it was a very hot one at that :HideThePain:
Jacob and Ruby aren't aware that they're both peeping on them.
While it is true that they are having sex only with each other, the scene is shared with the other two. I'd stated that MC and Jade do have a scene to themselves. (Kinda) ... The 'kinda' was referring to the scene the player is viewing. I guess I could have been clearer in my comment. In any case, there are quite a few options of relationships to try and I realize that for a dev to have them all be fully developed would be a huge task. That of course does not stop players from wishing for more of some tantalizing side characters.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
While it is true that they are having sex only with each other, the scene is shared with the other two. I'd stated that MC and Jade do have a scene to themselves. (Kinda) ... The 'kinda' was referring to the scene the player is viewing. I guess I could have been clearer in my comment. In any case, there are quite a few options of relationships to try and I realize that for a dev to have them all be fully developed would be a huge task. That of course does not stop players from wishing for more of some tantalizing side characters.
OK, now I understand you referred to the fact that Jacob and Ruby are also having fun separately in the same scene (y)

Personally, I wish a couple of the side characters were main LIs. For example, I don't give a fuck aboute Anna and I believe her involvement in the story is negligible, whereas Emma is much sexier in my opinion, would have made a fantastic main LI and her presence could have enriched the plot.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nothing about family's only blonde (who seems to be smartest in family)?

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Waiting for the next release I replayed today and noticed something missing in the Catherine/Rosa scene.
The scene is great, with several positions and render, all good stuff. But towards the end when you get to choose boobs or butt, the boobs option defaults to using Rosa. I would have loved an option as I would have gone for Catherine given I find Rosa's too big for my liking.
Not a big deal as the whole scene already has some choices, but that could improve it even further. Just a thought.

Fawn001

Feb 1, 2020

Here's a lot of hotties for you. I hope you like them.

View attachment 1344611
View attachment 1344612
View attachment 1344613 View attachment 1344614
thanks for Julia who is my favorite, too bad she doesn't do anything fun in the game except drink wine
And seline looks very cute.

Spanish translation updated / Traducción al español actualizada - v0.90

https://f95zone.to/threads/become-a-rock-star-v0-90-mr-jet.17836/post-2992647
Good, I was using the old patch and there were a lot of loose lines (I'm still in jane's massage session, after the trio), where I used the autotranslator, but it took away the color of the guide in the answers.

Julia fans? Oh, so basically everyone!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
simply thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: Aristos
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes