WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
So can you have sex with Nicole with out any consequences? Or will your main girl find out?
No consequences.
You can fuck Rosa, Marie, Savannah, Nicole, Emma or any other side girl without consequences.
The bad thing happens is if you commit to several girls. When they start asking if what you both have is something serious, you have to choose only one girl. Trying to date several main girls will lead to a bad ending.

Reactions: Vis117

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
man , im trying to get answers from the thread and you are all only confusing me more, i better play as i want XD

• Haha
Reactions: pavlogrk

geralt1944

May 9, 2018
looks like there lot of copy-paste text. i just finished Anna path and doing Jade now and she say exactly the same things Anna said. Atleast the morning coffee and band meeting part.

Last edited:

vivaloveyou

Jul 22, 2021
Can anyone tell me how many endings there are? I only finished Jane and Lisa's route

Do my favorite Rosa and Nicole have an ending?

Actually I'm not satisfied with the ending, there is no wedding scene, not even the final sex scene, I think a wedding for each LI would be the perfect ending!

scorpio99-bj

Jul 8, 2019
Can anyone tell me how many endings there are? I only finished Jane and Lisa's route

Do my favorite Rosa and Nicole have an ending?

Actually, I'm not satisfied with the ending, there is no wedding scene, not even the final sex scene, I think a wedding for each LI would be the perfect ending!
No endings for Rosa or Nicole and not Emma for obvious reasons. You are missing the Selina, Lisa/Jade, and Anna which can be easily obtained from the WT Mod.

• Sad
Reactions: vivaloveyou

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
is there an android version with this mod
no unless scrappy made android port.

I didnt play far enough yet, is there an ending for either of the milfs?
milfs were just sidechars.

I saw threesome scene with Selina and her mother on another forum with this game.

Is it possible or is it just fan art/fake?
just fan art. besides don't think mc is that good on influencing girls/women that those 2 would agree on 3some.

Phildrad

May 5, 2022
no unless scrappy made android port.

milfs were just sidechars.

just fan art. besides don't think mc is that good on influencing girls/women that those 2 would agree on 3some.
Go to this site

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.0 + Gallery unlock by KoGa3 + WT/Cheat by scrappy

Note, scrappy didn't do a nice, clean update, he didn't go back and re-do old files and that means I had to go and manually merge his changes and I tried to be careful but it is possible I screwed something up, so just know that going in.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Pixeldrain
Mega

Size 924 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port with scrappys mod after I fixed it up.

Oct 8, 2017
before i get super invested in this game, do the girls at center-left and far right in the banner have a lot of sex scenes/character development? they're definitely hottest imo and if they have next to no content i might not get into this too much

4.20 star(s) 239 Votes