cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
before i get super invested in this game, do the girls at center-left and far right in the banner have a lot of sex scenes/character development? they're definitely hottest imo and if they have next to no content i might not get into this too much
sex? yes
char devving? some do

Reactions: bingbongbongbing

Neon_Reaper

Jun 16, 2022
Wait, so all side girls are consequence-free? The walk-through mentions them giving "cheat points" so I assumed that screwing around with them would still give you a bad ending with whatever your chosen LI was.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Wait, so all side girls are consequence-free? The walk-through mentions them giving "cheat points" so I assumed that screwing around with them would still give you a bad ending with whatever your chosen LI was.
well yes, nic is guiltfree but to get on path needs to be on what's her name path and rosa is guiltfree too but to get her needs to be on selina's path and emma is guiltfree too and she is just clingy and that club owner bitch is guiltfree but to get her needs to be be on that club girl path and then dump her when boss demands it.

Reactions: Neon_Reaper

MajiSumu

May 26, 2019
before i get super invested in this game, do the girls at center-left and far right in the banner have a lot of sex scenes/character development? they're definitely hottest imo and if they have next to no content i might not get into this too much
Center left, definitely.
Far right, has some character development and 2 sex scenes, but is a side character.

Roko666

Mar 10, 2020
Hi guys, does anybody have a problem with the animations from the last version, because they are not going smooth on my comp. ?

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Hmmm.... I'm not going to give a review and lower the ratings till i've gone much further but as of an hour into the game I have to say I can't really get into it. So far there's no real story here, I'm being push from 1 Li to the next and normally that would be fine if this was a Harem story, but it's not, and since i want to go back and do all the girls routes i'm skipping through their parts which is making this really boring. It feels like the Li's are the story, and again like i said before that would be ok if this was a Harem story BUT it's not. IDK maybe it will get better.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
well congrats. for finishing the game even i was disappointed since 0.80 anyway i hope his next game will have harem/incest.

Reactions: Bloodguard

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Anna is simply one of the hottest girls she has a perfect body the personality I like the most and not to mention the glasses reminds me a lot of a famous girl :sneaky::LOL::ROFLMAO:

4.20 star(s) 239 Votes