mrxkuul

Nov 12, 2020
I am trying to get each girls ending. There are many girls...
1. Lisa
2. Selina
3. Jane
4. Anna
5. Rosa
6. Cathrine
7. Emma
8. Nicole
9. Marie
10. Eva
11. Jade
Is there an ending for all the girls or just some. Which girls can I have an actual ending with?

• Haha
Reactions: Azeroth67000

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there an ending for all the girls or just some. Which girls can I have an actual ending with?
well all girls which mc could date or fuck get ending besides nicole. no endings with rosa or catherine.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
I am trying to get each girls ending. There are many girls...
1. Lisa
2. Selina
3. Jane
4. Anna
5. Rosa
6. Cathrine
7. Emma
8. Nicole
9. Marie
10. Eva
11. Jade
I have had 3 endings so far.
In first play thru, it was with Lisa and Jade. It was a nice ending with lots of sexy time.
2nd play thru was with Selina. I liked this ending , it felt right.
3rd play thru, I tried Emma. You don't really get an Emma ending and I would consider it a bad ending.

I think the only endings are with Lisa, Selina, Jane and Anna.
Would've loved to see more of the blonde barbie doll sister too :p

Last edited:

Bavor

Aug 11, 2020
Heard there's no sex with the sister? smh dont know if its even worth completing at this point.
From the very beginning Mr. Jet said there is no incest in the game. He stated that multiple times through the game's development. Why did you expect it and why are you disappointed when it was never planned?

BTWZ1

Mar 20, 2019
From the very beginning Mr. Jet said there is no incest in the game. He stated that multiple times through the game's development. Why did you expect it and why are you disappointed when it was never planned?
You're trying in vain pal. He won't listen you

Jordanskene01

Dec 11, 2022
What do you mean by "More is coming for her"?
Oh I found it but it says that Emma will get her ending while Nicole might or might not.
Wait Something was said about Emma getting her ending that's awesome it also explains why this hasn't been listed as completed yet even though it pretty much is.

I'm glad I wanted an Emma ending so I hope it's true now don't get me wrong I like the other non main LIs but the only one I really wanna see an ending for is Emma.

Bavor

Aug 11, 2020
Don't tell me im the only one who expected lewd btwn MC/Sis, not me its the dev who implied theres going to be a MC/Sis content otherwise no reason in showing her boobs or flirting shit
That was never implied by the dev at all. You are thinking with the wrong head if you think the dev implied that.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Really like the game - but have only one dislike - the lack of a good ending with Emma - the reason for the breakup was superficial at best and would never stop someone from trying to get Emma back - she's a doll

Reactions: Mmushy

Ale82

Apr 9, 2018
Awesome game! I really enjoyed this one. I really wanted a Jade solo path but hey, we can't always get what we want

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Just wondering...
When opening the game, I see this entry in the log.txt file:
Faled to initialize steam: WindowsError(126, 'The specified module could not be found')

Failed to initialized what stream?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just wondering...
When opening the game, I see this entry in the log.txt file:
Faled to initialize steam: WindowsError(126, 'The specified module could not be found')

Failed to initialized what stream?
connecting to steam.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Mmh. To bad the game had such a rushed ending - but ok. Better than no ending at all.

For my taste there are to many pointless encounters (like the 2 hot girls at the end - there are no consequences when u fuck them - so much wasted potential) - but all in all its a good solid game, but I had higher hope for it in the early days.

yagonew

Feb 1, 2020
Is there any consequences for cheating on lisa? in the walkthrough there seems to be a CHEAT POINTS thingy that disappears after mid point, are the consequences gone with it? are they only existent if u dont break up with Selina/Jane/Anna when they try to make it serious?
Asking cuz theres is NO WAY I'm not banging MILF Sage. lmao

Jace325

Dec 27, 2019
Is there a fix for poor animation performance on older hardware? it pins my laptop cpu at 100% and i get like 1 fps, and on my (admittedly older) gaming rig my cpu shoots up to 80-90%

Reactions: Vill3m
4.20 star(s) 239 Votes