Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Tooo bad id didn't had incest. Oh well. Good game overall.
Yeah I want to fuck Julia, too bad no full
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
end well we do get a
end with
and

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
I've seen a lot of Nicole love on here so this may not go over well.
Liking Nicole doesn't mean anyone would have an issue with your list. Because it's all subjective so everyone can have their own preference.
That being said, having such a detailed fully ranked list at all, doesn't feel right.
Also, personally I find Rosa fugly :)

Reactions: pet3rquill48

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------

Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

1674960102112.png
1674960160427.png
1674960259775.png
1674960442456.png

Tradução com pouca revisão para versão V.1.0 Completo

PS: A Tradução aceita o uso do Walkthrough Mod

Reactions: marlonpontess

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
May not fully make sense story wise but I really wish there was/will be Endings with Rosa & Catherine or with both of them together. Hope we get that Nicole ending as well. This game has great & sexy side characters
Not to complain too much but was hoping there would be more than 1 sex scene per ending, after waiting over a year seems like a small let down.
The endings, story wise were greatly fleshed out so that is definitely a plus

Last edited:
Reactions: boh and Zero919

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
loved Jane's Ending! also liked Lisa & Jades ending! but for me Jane was the best so far... will try other endings as well just for story.

LordSGod

Aug 29, 2022
Goddamn you who want incest starting to really annoy. Read fokin description. Or you maybe blind?
LMAO i'm not the dev who showed 'sister nudes' when theres no concept of incest and for you to call me blind after waiting 1.5 years for this little content.. dk if its me or you whos blind that dev rushed his shit more like abandoned in a good way by completing it.

• Angry
Reactions: BTWZ1

BTWZ1

Mar 20, 2019
LMAO i'm not the dev who showed 'sister nudes' when theres no concept of incest and for you to call me blind after waiting 1.5 years for this little content.. dk if its me or you whos blind that dev rushed his shit more like abandoned in a good way by completing it.
Incest was never planned. You just thought it was there.

BTWZ1

Mar 20, 2019
Then why the fuck did the dev try to make the sister wear sexy dresses and shit? Pretty sure mofo planned to implement it but stopped midaay and bought the game to an abrupt end.
Maybe it's because she knows that she's beautiful and emphasizes her sexuality with such clothes. You didn't think about it?

BTWZ1

Mar 20, 2019
Don't tell me im the only one who expected lewd btwn MC/Sis, not me its the dev who implied theres going to be a MC/Sis content otherwise no reason in showing her boobs or flirting shit
Now you really annoying. I'm out. Keep blame me, dev or anyone else for not getting what you wanted

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Well, I had stopped playing this game quite a few years ago (around 0.55). Now I'm replaying it from the beginning and I have to say that I totally forgot that our MC was such an arrogant prick.

Man...

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
Her current end is rather good and uplifting I find though.
Note, I wrote 'current'. More is coming for her end, in case you didn't read that in previous posts.
What do you mean by "More is coming for her"?
Oh I found it but it says that Emma will get her ending while Nicole might or might not.

Last edited:

pet3rquill48

Aug 23, 2020
Liking Nicole doesn't mean anyone would have an issue with your list. Because it's all subjective so everyone can have their own preference.
That being said, having such a detailed fully ranked list at all, doesn't feel right.
Also, personally I find Rosa fugly :)
Destroyed my opinion, caption, and list in one post Jesus.

4.20 star(s) 239 Votes