• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Grimm0ne

Jul 24, 2019
I had to start over, so now i have some saves for different routes... Just hope the next isn't the last, i know all good things come to an end but man... love this story thus far and Jane is really really growing on me...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I had to start over, so now i have some saves for different routes... Just hope the next isn't the last, i know all good things come to an end but man... love this story thus far and Jane is really really growing on me...
The next one is the last.

• Sad
Reactions: Grimm0ne

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Only grip is there are way to many love interest options for MC.... So far the 3 I have sudeced hasn't backfired. I am waiting for the ball to drop though since haerem isn't a tag for the game.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Only grip is there are way to many love interest options for MC.... So far the 3 I have sudeced hasn't backfired. I am waiting for the ball to drop though since haerem isn't a tag for the game.
There are 4 love interests.

It doesn't backfire until later but if you are dating more than 1 they DO find out and they will all dump you.

I don't mean tell you who to pick, I mean straight up dump, you will be left single.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Really like this story, but seems too easy to get the girls, luckily I don't believe in multiple romances at the same time, so I'm concentrating on Jane - she seems like a real sweet women.
I do wonder however about Anna's route because she also is very interesting
Hopefully there won't be any great distractions like someone getting killed or kidnapped etc...

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
There are 4 love interests.

It doesn't backfire until later but if you are dating more than 1 they DO find out and they will all dump you.

I don't mean tell you who to pick, I mean straight up dump, you will be left single.
So basically start game over and commit to one and just 1 and tell all others to piss off..... Well this sucks

Arnaud

May 13, 2017
MC's sister character (can't remember her name) is hot af, sad seeing it not being "used" but I understand... It's just not that type of game. Good thing there's plenty of hot women thorough the story!

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
There's a couple dozen reasons I love this game, but can I just give a special shout out to how much of a fucking bro Jacob is?
Are you saying he would deserve for example a scene with Julia? I totally agree!

I've said it for ages: were I writing the game (thank god I'm not!) the end would involve a post-show sex-fest in which the sister is leaking jizz everywhere and the drummer is balls-deep in her ass, just to send everyone who hoped she'd be a sexable character into anaphylactic shock.
Exactly! Since incest is out of the question, I wouldn't mind seeing that goddess in action with our bro.
Top gals in this game according to yours truly: Jane, Emma, Selina, Julia. Not necessarily in that order.

Valex

Apr 27, 2017
I've said it for ages: were I writing the game (thank god I'm not!) the end would involve a post-show sex-fest in which the sister is leaking jizz everywhere and the drummer is balls-deep in her ass, just to send everyone who hoped she'd be a sexable character into anaphylactic shock.
Oh boy... just imagine the look on folk's faces...
When the emergency staff come to their doors for help and find them pants down, with limp (or... hard-on ??), eyes rolled to the back of their heads, some kind foam running from their mouths (which may or may not have anything to do with hunger, since many must've forgotten when was the last time they ate something, being busy polishing their "tools")... :eek:

No amount of serum, CPR or shock therapy would help them. I bet quite a few won't even reach the damn hospitals.
And those lucky enough to get there, would have one hell of a time explaining to the staff/their families about what happened...

And the dev's popularity... would skyrocket! :sneaky:
Now that, is objectively funny!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Jacob said Ruby is the only one for him and he doesn't even want any other girl. This is shortly after he openly told MC how hot his sister is.
Yeah, because as soon as someone couples up they instantly become blind to all other attractive people.....

Telling his friend his sister is hot doesn't mean he's going to drop his pants and fuck her over the table. Fun fact, people in relationships still notice how hot other people are.

Do we really need the contract discussion scene at the studio?
Yes, it's what they have been building towards since the last gig.

Rachel's sudden involvement into the contract talk really feels just like to show another eye-candy.
Yeah because why get someone from the family who's experienced with that kind of thing when they could handle it themselves and get a shitty deal because they have no clue what they are doing.

I don't understand the decision to introduce Rachel and Hector so late into the game.
They have been mentioned before, they were bound to show up eventually and given what's going on with Julia it fits. She's got a party coming up and she almost died so the rest of the family were going to show up.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
amazing game...one of my favourite...Lisa and Jane, rosa and anna are amazing...i want more..hope updates will be released more frequently..and when it's compelte i will buy on steam.

4.20 star(s) 233 Votes