4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

shizzo

Aug 3, 2018
Im keeping my eye on this one, whats there already is pretty good (here's hoping the choices matter later). Game looks good visually too, im mostly concerned about this game getting abandoned. I have faith in that if it doesn't this might be one to look out for.

Also i agree with everyone pointing out the dick size, it was definitely weirdly long. Would rather it was around average all around. But kinda hard now when a lot of the dialogue seems to revolve around it (which imo is kinda weird when one route seems to be going towards heavy sub) but maybe that's a preference thing more than anything else.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Im keeping my eye on this one, whats there already is pretty good (here's hoping the choices matter later). Game looks good visually too, im mostly concerned about this game getting abandoned. I have faith in that if it doesn't this might be one to look out for.

Also i agree with everyone pointing out the dick size, it was definitely weirdly long. Would rather it was around average all around. But kinda hard now when a lot of the dialogue seems to revolve around it (which imo is kinda weird when one route seems to be going towards heavy sub) but maybe that's a preference thing more than anything else.
I agree with the penis size subject and being oddly long and narrow, but you can be submissive and still hung

shizzo

Aug 3, 2018
I agree with the penis size subject and being oddly long and narrow, but you can be submissive and still hung
Yeah i know, i mostly mean its a personal preference when the mc isnt hung while being submissive. Sorry i probably worded it badly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
He looks average? I mean, I dunno how high the counter is and statue, but it doesn't look like hes particularly small either.
Yeah, she is two steps up from him. So the height difference doesn't look too unreasonable.

1 Lone Wolf

Jun 6, 2020
I just down loaded this game and played through and I have to say that so far I am intrigued by the story line. The options that you are given on the sex scenes was appreciated. Also like the idea of where the developer is opening up to different sex fetishes that IMO lack in many of these games. The choice to impregnate or not, be dominate or submissive just to me breathes fresh air into these game. The models are very well done and the animations are smooth. One suggestion that may or not be appreciated by all/many is the back story as to why the mc's father gave him the house, the company, the PA. That is something that I would like to understand more of for the back story. In hind sight that maybe something coming with the mc getting in touch with his sister. Too soon to tell.

Definitely keeping my eye on this.(y)(y):D:D

zoislk

Dec 9, 2019
He looks average? I mean, I dunno how high the counter is and statue, but it doesn't look like hes particularly small either.
Really? idk, I think I'm pretty average height (roughly 6'), but I am usually more than half the height of the ceiling in most rooms, and most counters are usually more hip-height than they are nipple-height (not to mention some other objects that could be used to estimate height that come up pretty short). Maybe it's just that specific picture or specific room, I haven't played the game to know, but from that picture the dude looks like he might be around 5' tall at best...

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Really? idk, I think I'm pretty average height (roughly 6'), but I am usually more than half the height of the ceiling in most rooms, and most counters are usually more hip-height than they are nipple-height (not to mention some other objects that could be used to estimate height that come up pretty short). Maybe it's just that specific picture or specific room, I haven't played the game to know, but from that picture the dude looks like he might be around 5' tall at best...
you are incorrect, just under 6 ft it seems, he looks normal elsewhere. That picture is from the fact that he is in a high vaulted ceiling MANSION. In other location he seems about right. As far as girls looking taller/being same height as him (not counting Adriana who was also standing on a rise/platform into the...kitchen I guess?) that is attributed to them wearing heels.

LionSin

Dec 15, 2018
Ok this game has a lot of potential to be one of the best games where choices matter. And i would support this game but i dont have a lot of money right now coz of this covid shit. But as soon as i get my salary. I'll be sure to support it every month if i can get regular updates.

zyzonia

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Ok this game has a lot of potential to be one of the best games where choices matter. And i would support this game but i dont have a lot of money right now coz of this covid shit. But as soon as i get my salary. I'll be sure to support it every month if i can get regular updates.
Thank you that means a lot to me! I always enjoy hearing that people like my game and content. You should check out the Patreon or discord, I'm trying to post daily updates on the progress.

Reactions: Fapmigo

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Beginnings

A bunch of typos and grammar problems. (example Adriana telling MC she "definatly doesn't work for his father", should be definitely)

Sometimes thoughts being as chatting instead of thoughts (example after asking Adriana her pay and why it has to work out. MC says "she is definitely hiding something)

Wrong person talking at a time. (example explaining the college MC says one like that should be Adriana)

MC not pushing on some aspects like why she hates turtles... Who the fuck hates turtles?

Being nice has her say "and there will be time were we won't agree" it is "where" but she also says it again 4 or so text boxes later.

("My degree on the wall" but she said she didn't have one)

"Protaganist wake up" I feel like the dev didn't play through their own game to test things.

With the sex scene choice. It might just be easier to have a line of the Pov and then a single line that chooses speed, That way you can change pov and speed with only like 10 buttons instead of 30.

Images sometimes are out of order, like the UNI having the girl in black walk by, then it shows her far away and the next image she is close again.

Having the phone on the same background as the text box makes it hard to read the info that goes behind the text box

Using a transitioning sex camera is nice, other than it may transition a bit quickly between

Why does the MC think the principal is a male? Adriana tells him in the car that they are a she.

I would suggest trying to make the UI look professional looking.
======

The game seems to have good potential, but really needs to be cleaned up.

Like go into the phone, click the camera, clicking pictures of the faces, some of them are of the house and MC entering.

Adriana animation not there.

Dice rolls seem way too generous, being it seems it is a 0 - 100 roll, having a 20 result in a success seems odd, why not 50+?

Also like failing to pull out, then MC telling her to take that load. That seems backwards.

zyzonia

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Beginnings

A bunch of typos and grammar problems. (example Adriana telling MC she "definatly doesn't work for his father", should be definitely)

Sometimes thoughts being as chatting instead of thoughts (example after asking Adriana her pay and why it has to work out. MC says "she is definitely hiding something)

Wrong person talking at a time. (example explaining the college MC says one like that should be Adriana)

MC not pushing on some aspects like why she hates turtles... Who the fuck hates turtles?

Being nice has her say "and there will be time were we won't agree" it is "where" but she also says it again 4 or so text boxes later.

("My degree on the wall" but she said she didn't have one)

"Protaganist wake up" I feel like the dev didn't play through their own game to test things.

With the sex scene choice. It might just be easier to have a line of the Pov and then a single line that chooses speed, That way you can change pov and speed with only like 10 buttons instead of 30.

Images sometimes are out of order, like the UNI having the girl in black walk by, then it shows her far away and the next image she is close again.

Having the phone on the same background as the text box makes it hard to read the info that goes behind the text box

Using a transitioning sex camera is nice, other than it may transition a bit quickly between

Why does the MC think the principal is a male? Adriana tells him in the car that they are a she.

I would suggest trying to make the UI look professional looking.
======

The game seems to have good potential, but really needs to be cleaned up.

Like go into the phone, click the camera, clicking pictures of the faces, some of them are of the house and MC entering.

Adriana animation not there.

Dice rolls seem way too generous, being it seems it is a 0 - 100 roll, having a 20 result in a success seems odd, why not 50+?

Also like failing to pull out, then MC telling her to take that load. That seems backwards.
Firsth I would like to ask which version you are playing? because I know that the word deegre should not be in the newest version unless I have included a wrong file somewhere. the degree on the wall should be "my diploma on the wall..."

As for not pushing why she hates turtles, I do not wish to mean or sassy but if I were to push information that is given to the player al the time I would have to do 10x as much work.

"Protaganist wake up" That is also a bug that should have been fixed, unless I did something wrong which is why I'm asking which version you are playing.

"With the sex scene choice. It might just be easier to have a line of the Pov and then a single line that chooses speed, That way you can change pov and speed with only like 10 buttons instead of 30."

That is not how the code works, all the buttons are assigned an animation. As far as I know, right now there is no way to change animation speed within renpy without resorting to a lot of python. So for example right now the code is as follows

imagebutton: # POV
idle "Screens/Pov1.png"
imagebutton: # Very slow
idle "Screens/VS.png"
action Show ("AC1") #has to be a screen all has same tag sex so it can only show 1 sex screen at the time
screen AC1():
zorder 12
add "AdrianaCowgirl1"
tag sex
screen AC2():
zorder 12
add "AdrianaCowgirl2"
tag sex

image AdrianaCowgirl1 = Movie(play="Animations/A1CVS.webm", loop=True, fps=60, size=(1920,1080)) #channel="movie_dp"
image AdrianaCowgirl2 = Movie(play="Animations/A1CS.webm", loop=True, fps=60, size=(1920,1080)) #channel="movie_dp"

"Having the phone on the same background as the text box makes it hard to read the info that goes behind the text box"

Will look into that, haven't thought about it but definitely going to take an extra look at it.

"Using a transitioning sex camera is nice, other than it may transition a bit quickly between"

I agree, it's very hard to Jude how fast the camera will be or if there will be any faults with it without rendering a draft of the animation. which means longer render times. So it was a judgement call on my end, hopefully I will get better the longer I work with animations.

"Why does the MC think the principal is a male? Adriana tells him in the car that they are a she."

This is also a bug that should have been fixed in the new version?

"I would suggest trying to make the UI look professional-looking."
I am only soo god with 2d graphics and graphic elements, doing that would either take a lot of time on my part or cost money. so, for now, it will be like it is. But it's something I am looking into.

I believe that was all if I missed something let me know

With Regards ZYZ

zyzonia

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Also, the pics in the phone are placeholders, they require default pictures to not break the code which is why the first 2 pics of the girl as always the mc and the house.

zyzonia

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
you are incorrect, just under 6 ft it seems, he looks normal elsewhere. That picture is from the fact that he is in a high vaulted ceiling MANSION. In other location he seems about right. As far as girls looking taller/being same height as him (not counting Adriana who was also standing on a rise/platform into the...kitchen I guess?) that is attributed to them wearing heels.
heights are as follows right now, (made with a measure matrices)

mc 1,75 M
Lilly 1,7M
Jen 1,8 M
Adriana 1,8 M
Lisa 1,9 M
couldn't find Ashely but those are the heights right now

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Firsth I would like to ask which version you are playing? because I know that the word deegre should not be in the newest version unless I have included a wrong file somewhere. the degree on the wall should be "my diploma on the wall..."

As for not pushing why she hates turtles, I do not wish to mean or sassy but if I were to push information that is given to the player al the time I would have to do 10x as much work.

"Protaganist wake up" That is also a bug that should have been fixed, unless I did something wrong which is why I'm asking which version you are playing.

"With the sex scene choice. It might just be easier to have a line of the Pov and then a single line that chooses speed, That way you can change pov and speed with only like 10 buttons instead of 30."

That is not how the code works, all the buttons are assigned an animation. As far as I know, right now there is no way to change animation speed within renpy without resorting to a lot of python. So for example right now the code is as follows

imagebutton: # POV
idle "Screens/Pov1.png"
imagebutton: # Very slow
idle "Screens/VS.png"
action Show ("AC1") #has to be a screen all has same tag sex so it can only show 1 sex screen at the time
screen AC1():
zorder 12
add "AdrianaCowgirl1"
tag sex
screen AC2():
zorder 12
add "AdrianaCowgirl2"
tag sex

image AdrianaCowgirl1 = Movie(play="Animations/A1CVS.webm", loop=True, fps=60, size=(1920,1080)) #channel="movie_dp"
image AdrianaCowgirl2 = Movie(play="Animations/A1CS.webm", loop=True, fps=60, size=(1920,1080)) #channel="movie_dp"

"Having the phone on the same background as the text box makes it hard to read the info that goes behind the text box"

Will look into that, haven't thought about it but definitely going to take an extra look at it.

"Using a transitioning sex camera is nice, other than it may transition a bit quickly between"

I agree, it's very hard to Jude how fast the camera will be or if there will be any faults with it without rendering a draft of the animation. which means longer render times. So it was a judgement call on my end, hopefully I will get better the longer I work with animations.

"Why does the MC think the principal is a male? Adriana tells him in the car that they are a she."

This is also a bug that should have been fixed in the new version?

"I would suggest trying to make the UI look professional-looking."
I am only soo god with 2d graphics and graphic elements, doing that would either take a lot of time on my part or cost money. so, for now, it will be like it is. But it's something I am looking into.

I believe that was all if I missed something let me know

With Regards ZYZ
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

shizzo

Aug 3, 2018
at about 0800 : (sounds way too military)
In Europe we dont call it military tho, i guess the lack of a colon makes it kinda military. I think if it was "08:00" that would be fine since here in Europe (at least where i live) we use that on a regular basis in writing.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
In Europe we dont call it military tho, i guess the lack of a colon makes it kinda military. I think if it was "08:00" that would be fine since here in Europe (at least where i live) we use that on a regular basis in writing.
True, as written it would be spoken "O eight hundred" while with a colon it would just be "eight", it may just be me, but never heard anyone outside of military say "O eight hundred" when talking about time.

zyzonia

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
sure I can add a colon if that's what you guys want. but yeah as shizzo said I use that when I write to people al the time. and when I text friends I don't use: so yeah that's where it came from.

With regards ZYZ

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes