4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
zyzonia considering the sample and the emphasis you put on it in the changelog, you should add "Animated" to the tags too. It will make a difference on how many people check your game out.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Ok .. the writing improved a lot, but the start is a bit confusing.
The parents divorced and the mother left .. with his sisters? Or only the mother left without the sister and the MC got send away? But why does he fear his father when he tries to contact his sisters? ... or that his mother will notice? How? When she left them ... one of the two should not be a problem depending on what the situation is exactly.

And Adriana ... puh. So we pay her, but we have no contract and she refuses to say what we pay her? That whole scene is awkward tbh.

Then that company ... first the MC says he holds 51%, then Adriana tells us we should only get 9% and now we have 90%? ... o_O

No, Not right now sadly, I am looking into making it a free roam game for some parts of the story.
I hope there will never be any free roam - bc free roam is the worst, because in 99,9% it just hides a linear gameplay with "fake freedom" and adds nothing to the game besides tedious clicking around.

But when you say "for some parts" - it sounds more like the free roam sections in "Being a DIK" and that is something (when done right) that can be a decent change in the game.

Its now a solid intro.
I havent seen any sex scenes - so I dont know where they could be ... maybe the reception slut?

zyzonia

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Please don't, unless it is incredibly limited and has clearly defined goals/locations for people. IMO freeroam too often ruins good storytelling.
I agree free roam can ruin a game real quickly, it rarely works out. Avoid it if possible!!
Don't worry if i do implement it, it will be on and on and off bases. There will be major story lines that then gets filled out with moments of free roam. like after the full intro i am planing on giving a bit of free roam where the player gets to decide the momentary focus: will it be school, will it be business, will it be fucking everyone?

At the moment i am messing with the thought of having that in free roam but it isn't sett in stone. and if i do use it, it will go back to vn style after a bit of free roam.

However it is doubtful that i will make it free roam for that little content. its a massive undertaking coding wise. but its pretty far of right now, so we will see in the future.

Reactions: MrFriendly

zyzonia

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Okey alot more comemnts give me a sec, Right now there isent a incest patch becuse there is no need for it. the sister will join the game quite soon and that is as much as i will comment on that part.

Free roam aspect: I do agree whit alot of what has been said, if i do implement it it will bee very controlled and strict.
but as I said in the text before i am only thinking about it.
it will always be very story driven and player driven so i dont even know how I would make it freeroam.

gameplay and story comes firsth no matter what i choose in the end

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Don't worry if i do implement it, it will be on and on and off bases. There will be major story lines that then gets filled out with moments of free roam. like after the full intro i am planing on giving a bit of free roam where the player gets to decide the momentary focus: will it be school, will it be business, will it be fucking everyone?

At the moment i am messing with the thought of having that in free roam but it isn't sett in stone. and if i do use it, it will go back to vn style after a bit of free roam.

However it is doubtful that i will make it free roam for that little content. its a massive undertaking coding wise. but its pretty far of right now, so we will see in the future.
As was mentioned, if you have the time, take a look at how Heavy Five implements freeroam. It is limited in scope and doesn't have the player endlessly clicking on different rooms hoping for content.

If you have just a small bit with very well defined goals it could be fine. But a lot of people don't like freeroam and will avoid games as soon as they see the tag.

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also note that sister and mother are different types.
It's rarely ever apparent what type of incest the tag refers to here.
I often have to spend time and data to find out: and afterward often realize I'm not the target demographic.

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
It's a bit odd that the MC asking someone in his direct employ what he's paying them (especially when it's repeatedly intimated that they are overpaid) is presented as somehow being an unreasonable request.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
So, I'm a bit of a femdom enthusiast. For those of us that go the super submissive routes, could there possibly be pegging? actually any spoilers besides edging/spankings? (relax normal people, you obviously wouldn't see it if you don't go super sub :p)

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
It's a bit odd that the MC asking someone in his direct employ what he's paying them (especially when it's repeatedly intimated that they are overpaid) is presented as somehow being an unreasonable request.
Its not that it was unreasonable, its that she didn't wanna reveal it, if you keep pushing the issue, you find out how much shes getting and can understand why she was hiding it

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
Its not that it was unreasonable, its that she didn't wanna reveal it, if you keep pushing the issue, you find out how much shes getting and can understand why she was hiding it
Not wanting to reveal her salary to the person who is paying it is absurd though, especially with how easily she could abuse that arrangement. How much the MC is paying her and why she needs the money can and should be two separate things. She has every right to keep her personal affairs to herself, but the MC should know how much he's paying her for multiple reasons.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Not wanting to reveal her salary to the person who is paying it is absurd though, especially with how easily she could abuse that arrangement. How much the MC is paying her and why she needs the money can and should be two separate things. She has every right to keep her personal affairs to herself, but the MC should know how much he's paying her for multiple reasons.
Slight spoilers, but yeah, thats precisely what she was trying to do. She WAS trying to take advantage of it, and pending on what route you go, it works. There isn't a problem with logic, the problem is she was just really obvious and not very good at trying to con it out of him. Or she can be. It depends on how you play.

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
What femdom content is present in this game and with what characters?
Tried the game out because of the femdom tag, but seems like there won't be really femdom activities. The "femdom" part of this game seems to be restricted to some aggressive, selfish talk, which isn't even coherent. At one point she will say, that she will take advantage of you and in the next sentence she will tease you that you will be able to take advantage of her body.
The sexual acts itself then are all about pleasing the MC and having him cum on their bodies, hair, face, ass or pussy. Looking at the counted activities at the characters personal files that seems to be the sole focus.
So yeah from my point of view kind of wasted effort to include a dom/sub stat.

As a side not: MC's dick is as big as his forearm. Looks kinda comical. Does the majority of people really want MC's being packed like that?

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Tried the game out because of the femdom tag, but seems like there won't be really femdom activities. The "femdom" part of this game seems to be restricted to some aggressive, selfish talk, which isn't even coherent. At one point she will say, that she will take advantage of you and in the next sentence she will tease you that you will be able to take advantage of her body.
The sexual acts itself then are all about pleasing the MC and having him cum on their bodies, hair, face, ass or pussy. Looking at the counted activities at the characters personal files that seems to be the sole focus.
So yeah from my point of view kind of wasted effort to include a dom/sub stat.

As a side not: MC's dick is as big as his forearm. Looks kinda comical. Does the majority of people really want MC's being packed like that?
Its coherent. I'm actually asking how far its going to go, but it seems like its legit femdom in so much as they are in control/dictating the pace/nature of the relationship (The grammar/some dialogue is being fixed, it will make more sense). I have no idea how far some of them will push it, but you have to understand, at least as far as Adriana is concerned, she has only just begun to see how much she can get away with.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also I get what you mean about the MC's dick size, but hes also got the ability to be a dom, and ergo, people need him to have a dick to be properly big enough so they can self-insert.

Edit: plus I'm like 90% sure we've seen each other around the same games, I know what stuff we are hoping for, I dunno if we will get it, but I think its too early to make that call it won't happen. I would like to see this go a bit more at least before deciding that

Last edited:

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Tried the game out because of the femdom tag, but seems like there won't be really femdom activities..

I was wondering the same thing as I was also brought here because of the same tag. The dev answered that s/he's planning "extensive BDSM type of content" and "going rather close to the definition of rape". I also hope for a varied amount of ways how relationships will develop and a varied amount of fetishes they will include.

As far as the dick is concerned it was quite weird for me too :) Not only because of its size, but also because it's rather thin for its lenght, which makes it look weird to me. I also had a feeling that MC's body - apart from his dick - looks like a schoolboy's rather than a young man's.

Reactions: Frosty2000
4.60 star(s) 5 Votes