4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

zyzonia

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I have just finished spell checking and fixing all the gramar mistakes i can find. i have also added 6 pre intro picture so you don't have to stare at the 1 render for 2 long but they are a bit of a placeholder so don't expect anything amazing :)

i have also remove some inner thoughts to make the intro shorter but still not take away from the story.
the one thing i have left is compiling it into code. so expect an update realse very shortly.

Reactions: Canto Forte

zyzonia

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
im leaving for uni right now so i dont know if this will work but upload is in background so when if ifinnishes the new game should be here:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Update! Or fix I should say.
So after some/a lot of feedback. I started to go trough the dialog and correct all the spelling and grammar. as well as remove some unnecessary comments in the game.
Now that is done! so i present to you:
V0.011
its only on media fire right now but i will update it more tomorrow as i am dead tired after a 24 hour day + university time.

zyzonia

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
There is also a sneak peek of the new renders for my next update on my post. That will focus on your family from the past. it should also make the intro a fair bit more interesting.

zyzonia

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
so i have been quiet for some time now. but i have still been working. mostly on making the game hd now that i have the opportunity too. the renders are done so all that is left is Photoshop and resizing. i also have some text to write for the new scenes. but it should be done in a few days. 4 at most.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
O.K => let us rummage through the hopes of game making ... Game On!
Sep 20 at 3:47am -> refer to the dev post above for the finishing touches ...
Finally moving forward 1569357320552.png !
So I'm starting to get somewhere!
I am now working on reworking the renders to 1080P HD, after some help and tips from fellow developers.
I am also working on new intro renders that introduces the 2 sisters and mother. Its about 10 renders but there should be a clear improvement in quality when they arrive.
Here is a sneak peek in color.
1569357279924.png

Reactions: Mikedazz1

zyzonia

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
So as you know the spelling and grammar is not my strong suit neither is my coding. im doing some scripting/coding, renaming some renders, bug fixing and proofreading. Anyone who is interested in helping or testing the game please dm me. iI have also made a cover image and it crashed my computer 12 times before i found a fix.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
me and Woodz are working with him on his spelling and grammar..he'll get there...Woodz will help on the grammar..he dosnt .......... everything :D HAHA!!! actually i just bug tested..Woodz is the spelling grammar guy..he needs more meth to do it right though..so please send meth to In Care of McWoodz at 666 County Mental Drive MacThisandthat Scotland.

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
I have more than 20 years spoke mix: english, italian, german, polish, russian... Missing capitals is better than missing mind...
If you have 20 years of experience with all those languages then you should know that your sentence should've been, "I have more than 20 years of experience speaking: English, Italian, German, Polish, and Russian. :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: woj_tec

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Well, I read though this thread and was going to abandon it without playing, but then someone said the spelling and grammar had been fixed.

Au contraire, mon capitaine.

Nope. It was evident in the very first sentence. If zyzonia wants to DM me, I'd be glad to help.

For example, you can say, "Hello, Mom", and, "That woman is a good mom."

So, if the above is correct than, "The true problem was that Mom just left."

The sentence would be even better if it was, "The real problem..."

I am a grammar nazi. ;) If you want more help, hit me up through a DM. :)

One sentence later, "Maybe she was indeed a "gold-digger" like Dad said.

zyzonia

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Well, I read though this thread and was going to abandon it without playing, but then someone said the spelling and grammar had been fixed.

Au contraire, mon capitaine.

Nope. It was evident in the very first sentence. If zyzonia wants to DM me, I'd be glad to help.

For example, you can say, "Hello, Mom", and, "That woman is a good mom."

So, if the above is correct than, "The true problem was that Mom just left."

The sentence would be even better if it was, "The real problem..."

I am a grammar nazi. ;) If you want more help, hit me up through a DM. :)
haha. I might take you up on that offer before the next update ;)

woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017
If you have 20 years of experience with all those languages then you should know that your sentence should've been, "I have more than 20 years of experience speaking: English, Italian, German, Polish, Russian. :)
Speaking and writing are different case... And i never write in english... :)

Last edited:
Reactions: SoiCowboy

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
haha. I might take you up on that offer before the next update ;)
If there's any way you could just send me the text without me having to play the game, it would be better. I helped out the DEV for Bad Memories because he literally had a mistake on every line of text. It was extremely tedious work because I had to play his game and type every bad/good line of text into a DM. It was extremely tedious. :mad:

Another edit for you: the plural for NPC is NPCs, not NPC's. the ' denotes possession. You could say though, "The NPC's stats are important." :)

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes