4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Update released???

Update 2
So dialog is done!
Right now i'm refining the writing, grammar and looking it over to make sure it flows alright. Changing some words here and there whatnot. while also making sure that the story works.
I'm also looking at the dialog to find where I should put my pics and renders. At the moment I'm about 15/110 pages in and there is about 300 pics needed to be done excluding "special scenes"

I reckon that I will begin doing renders this weekend or start of next week but i could change depend on how much time I have.

Reactions: EthanHunt95

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Happy month of toils and scene placement with extras!
"
about 300 pics needed to be done excluding "special scenes"

"
not much to look at for now ... boulders are starting to roll ... get your dino up and go move rocks!
" begin doing renders this weekend or start of next week "

zyzonia

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
So as soon as i have done a "part" in daz the following renders from that part should follow rather fast. When i get to start doing the renders i recon that il do between 10-30 renders a day. it depends on how hard they will be to make.

So as soon as i hit the Render stage il be working trough most likely about 20 in a day. my computer cant really handle more at the moment unless i want to start a fire.

I also apologize for how long this has taken me, I have had a lot of uni work a swell as my part time work which has taken up alot of my time. However.

For the next month ish I will say I should have a lot less uni work, and i have 1 week free from my part time work.

So expect a lot of work right now. for example i wrote about 20 k words these last 4 days.

As for the next update it will big. if i were to compare it to how long my game is now i would say that it will at the very least make it 6 times as big. it is most likely more but i dont want to make expectations to high. so i would rather downplay the update and make it a present surprise.

So i guess this is an apology for me not having time to put as much time and work into the game as i would wish.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Beginnings-Img01.png Beginnings-Img02.png Beginnings-Img03.png

back home #3
So here comes the news! I have gone trough the renders I left on while I was away and while most turned out okay there were some issues whit some of them. I will be posting some in the morning to get feedback, if I need to redo them or if they are up to standard.

so to summaries I have about 100 completely done. I'm redoing about 50 whit minor changes, while about 25 is questionable if I need to fix, there is some issues whit the eyes and heads not properly looking at the camera and it might be immersion breaking which i will want some feedback on. I will be posting about 5 renders in the discord in the morning for just that issues.

To give an estimate of how many renders are done in compression to the game right now. there is currently about 125 renders in the game at the moment, and there are 100 renders done whit 75 on the way very soon, as well as 1 animation done.

I uploaded 3 pics in the discord [I've added them to the top of this update post] because I'm pretty sure that i wont be allowed to upload them here because they contain some nudity.

Reactions: Mormont

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018

I have had trouble whit the animation part of the update, which is why there will be a delay on the update. to counter this I will split up the upcoming update into 4 parts, the majority of everything within theses parts are done, whit the exception of the animations and some spell checking.
Because daz timeline and smothers suck.
I have figured out a way to do the animations in blender from now on however so they will be faster to make now and not take 4 different takes of retries for barley average quality.
Every part will include about 15 k words, and +500 renders whit at least 6 animations.
Expect the 1st part within 10 days or so.

I am very sorry that I missed the new years deadline, but I dident expect daz to be so shit whit animations.
I have had trouble whit the animation part of the update, which is why there will be a delay on the update. to counter this I will split up the upcoming update into 4 parts, the majority of everything within theses parts are done, whit the exception of the animations and some spell checking.
I have figured out a way to do the animations in blender from now on however so they will be faster to make now and not take 4 different takes of retries for barley average quality.
Every part will include about 15 k words, and +500 renders whit at least 6 animations.

I am very sorry that I missed the new years deadline, but I dident expect daz to be so shit whit animations.

Usser82

Feb 4, 2018

one month later nothing changed

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gary Bertrand

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Lose yourself in her gaze and hold on:
1581032171096.png

Sing along:
Lost in your maze

Stuck in your gaze

How can I get out?

I'm out of time to make you mine

Baby, show me how

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Discord Update
zyzonia Today at 10:57 AM
And I'm back GUYS!!! Covid-19 is giving me time to do whatever I want. 1 job fired me, 1 job closed. And Uni closed today. Whit me failing this course I decided to take a loop year which uni agreed on. so for the next year I dont have uni or work to do. So full focus on creating my game game, as well as gaming.

Defining dead is pretty hard. I Used to have a pretty full schedule. whit uni and 2 jobs.

now whit me failing this semester and jobs closing i have decided to take a loop year. with me focusing on gaming and creating games.

the amount of work i have put on the game sense the last update is about 200 hours. and I don't know how many hours I have spent rendering but maybe about 500 or something.

Usser82

Feb 4, 2018
Discord Update
zyzonia Today at 10:57 AM
And I'm back GUYS!!! Covid-19 is giving me time to do whatever I want. 1 job fired me, 1 job closed. And Uni closed today. Whit me failing this course I decided to take a loop year which uni agreed on. so for the next year I dont have uni or work to do. So full focus on creating my game game, as well as gaming.

Defining dead is pretty hard. I Used to have a pretty full schedule. whit uni and 2 jobs.

now whit me failing this semester and jobs closing i have decided to take a loop year. with me focusing on gaming and creating games.

the amount of work i have put on the game sense the last update is about 200 hours. and I don't know how many hours I have spent rendering but maybe about 500 or something.
i think is time to mark this game as abonend! No really avtivity from the dev on f95 or on Patreon (Discord is dislike...)When the dev really has 500 hours of renders then why he does not make a new update?

Last edited:
Reactions: MrFriendly

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
i think is time to mark this game as abonend! No really avtivity from the dev on f95 or on Patreon (Discord is dislike...)When the dev really has 500 hours of renders then why he does not make a new versoin of the Game?
That's not how it works on F95. Unless there's been no update / communication from the dev, this game doesn't get marked as Abandoned. The post from Discord is communication, and it was only a month ago. I'm not saying whether the dev is or is not actually working on this game, but it won't get marked as Abandoned unless more time passes without an update.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
someone be his first patron..he's really trying to do a good job..he even came to my server to get people that know how to spell to fix his writing :p he has talent..he's just wonky in the spelly bits..but that's fixed!!! we got him help..so someone be his first patron and make him cry REAL TEARS!!!

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
someone be his first patron..he's really trying to do a good job..he even came to my server to get people that know how to spell to fix his writing :p he has talent..he's just wonky in the spelly bits..but that's fixed!!! we got him help..so someone be his first patron and make him cry REAL TEARS!!!
If you're in contact with the DEV, here are spelling and grammar fixed. Several hundred edits.
View attachment day1.rpy View attachment script.rpy

Reactions: zyzonia

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
Really interesting sex system :)

A lot of the spelling issues have been fixed too, well worth a play!

Reactions: zyzonia

zyzonia

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
i think is time to mark this game as abonend! No really avtivity from the dev on f95 or on Patreon (Discord is dislike...)When the dev really has 500 hours of renders then why he does not make a new update?
If you're in contact with the DEV, here are spelling and grammar fixed. Several hundred edits.
View attachment 668836 View attachment 668837
So first of all, I have a had a lot if IRL stuff happening and its really no excuse to the 2 patrons I have had on and off.
I have already promised them free updates in the future should they continue to want them.

As for not posting stuff as soon as it is ready. Well that fucked me up pretty bad last time... the only focus during my first post was the bad spelling and grammar, and I really don't want a repeat of that. There is also a lot of more stuff in the game then renders. writing, coding, planing and much more. as for render time its in the change log. (without setup time and re renders because of errors)

In the end I am sorry that I haven't updated.

Second. Soicowboy! Thanks for the files! I will defiantly go trough them and see how much I can still use. I can only imagine how painful it was to go trough...
either way I have spent a lot more time this time bug testing and proofreading so hopefully it will be better this time!

With regards ZYZ

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So first of all, I have a had a lot if IRL stuff happening and its really no excuse to the 2 patrons I have had on and off.
I have already promised them free updates in the future should they continue to want them.

As for not posting stuff as soon as it is ready. Well that fucked me up pretty bad last time... the only focus during my first post was the bad spelling and grammar, and I really don't want a repeat of that. There is also a lot of more stuff in the game then renders. writing, coding, planing and much more. as for render time its in the change log. (without setup time and re renders because of errors)

In the end I am sorry that I haven't updated.

Second. Soicowboy! Thanks for the files! I will defiantly go trough them and see how much I can still use. I can only imagine how painful it was to go trough...
either way I have spent a lot more time this time bug testing and proofreading so hopefully it will be better this time!

With regards ZYZ
Hope you are well, Zyzonia. The update can come out whenever you and it are ready for it. With the world as it is these days, I'm much more concerned with how you are doing. Be safe, Z.

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes