4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

zyzonia

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
If there's any way you could just send me the text without me having to play the game, it would be better. I helped out the DEV for Bad Memories because he literally had a mistake on every line of text. It was extremely tedious work because I had to play his game and type every bad/good line of text into a DM. It was extremely tedious. :mad:

Another edit for you: the plural for NPC is NPCs, not NPC's. the ' denotes possession. You could say though, "The NPC's stats are important." :)
i do website coding. i can easily get everything out in plain text when the time comes. renepy is so lenient you could code in notepad and simply copy paste it. i sent you a dm

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
It is an ok game. A decent amount of backstory, but not any content towards the game's story line. I may check it out again in the future.

Reactions: zyzonia

zyzonia

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
amazing .. yet its under 400MB... headshots renpy with crit...
Is there a big desire for smaller size? if so I can probable halve the game size for very little difference in quality.

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
How version numbers go? The title says 0.011, the first post 0.01, the change log 0.1 (on top) and 0.011, and filenames 0.10. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Kaldapas

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
Judging by some other posts, the blatant grammatical errors has been discussed.

I do think this game would benefit from some UI element to help keep track of stats.

The premise, from what little I could gather, is fine.

Reactions: zyzonia

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Judging by some other posts, the blatant grammatical errors have been discussed.

I do think this game would benefit from some UI element to help keep track of stats.

The premise, from what little I could gather, is fine.
I am currently working with the DEV to give you guys, or gals, a perfect spelling and grammatical rewrite of the text/dialogue.

Every missing comma and period is being included with my work. English is great, Engrish not so much.

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
I am currently working with the DEV to give you guys, or gals, a perfect spelling and grammatical rewrite of the text/dialogue.

Every missing comma and period is being included with my work. English is great, Engrish not so much.
I agree. I'll look forward to not having to wrestle a literary bear if I play this in the future.

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
I agree. I'll look forward to not having to wrestle a literary bear if I play this in the future.
Don't worry, you won't. Not only am I correcting spelling and grammatical errors, I am suggesting rewriting some dialogue to better suit the situations. The DEV will decide if he/she wants to include my suggestions.

My hat is off to zyzonia in this endeavor. I hope he/she likes my work. :)

Spankmiester

Jun 18, 2018
Demo huh? Well I would like to say this, for all my fellow gamers out there, if you read real novels, the dialog in the beginning is to establish base characterization. I understand the developer's thoughts to kinda guide us down a path. Great job and looking forward to your next release. Yea, spell check is needed again. Just a few oh-shits but nothing to outrageous. For the graphics FANTASTIC CGI!!! Background music, soft and light a bit classical but if you are eclectic it is easy on the mind. Once again, fantastic job!!

R2k22

Jan 15, 2018
Interested in the way it will go. After title image i persume that, there will be many things to do with girls.
First pictures were too dark. First i was thinking, that there is something on a first plan, but i was mistaken. It was just a render error. Adriana looks nice, but in the sex scene her mimic [open mouth] looks strange. Overall she is hot;) And house made of glass. Even badroom. I would feel big discomfort;)
Keep it up.

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes