Dsandr

May 12, 2018
Whatever, it’s a pity that Alia seems to have lost her milk teeth, and still haven’t got new ones to bite off something to someone...

eldanar

Mar 13, 2019
Are they worth registering for? Is one better than the other?
baraag is great if you just want to post stuff without censorship.
Pixiv fanbox is good if you want to get a way to finance your material without too many questions, however posting stuff is another pair of shoes as you have to censor genitalia (Japanese site and laws).

You will find creators using both sites, one to pay and the other to post. In my opinion both are worth an account.

Reactions: afterlights

anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
...however posting stuff is another pair of shoes as you have to censor genitalia (Japanese site and laws).
that depends. if your region is japan, yes you have to censor.
for others, it seems if you properly tag it, censor the first image, then post the others uncensored it's ok.
that's my understanding of it anyway.

Reactions: eldanar

michelazzo

Jun 4, 2020
I really love the game; it manages to be funny even when touches sensitive material.

This said, I think that some small changes in the plot could make it a real parody of the source material. Here I explain:
- change Harah into Liet-Kynes. In this way the quest to help her would make more sense into having the trust of Fremen. Then she could be tortured by default by Baron and be back at the end. She also could be the mother of Chani..
- change the smuggler to Gurney Hallek.
- Thufir Hawat?
- change a little the escape scene; could be using the Voice to convince the guard etc.. In fact in the novel is Jessica doing that... it would be even funnier to have Jessica keep guards busy while Paul kills them.
- Dr. Yueh could also possibly be punished by the Baron

michelazzo

Jun 4, 2020
As I said before, David is missing a great opportunity with Lady Margot Fenring, she would look great in his style. Also, irc, the Fremen had an Reverend Mother as well, though she would need a face-lift, that would be cool as well.
yes! the rite of passage could give a different scene, also the first love scene of Paul and Chani and the birth of Alia. Leaving a second one for Paul drinking the water of life.

also.. what about Feyd Rauta?? man or woman?

4.40 star(s) 93 Votes