Rochin

Oct 3, 2017
I'm not so sure about it. Now does he mean he prefers the idea of adding more Alia rather than Jessica? Looking at the actual content of the game, it doesn't seem so. And sadly Flash games can't be patched like Ren'py ones, as far as I know (well done telling him, however, now the cat is out of the bag)
Alia+paul is more believable according to the books, as for the patch, game is pretty short, so it's easier to make two versions, patreon/uncensored.

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Alia+paul is more believable according to the books, as for the patch, game is pretty short, so it's easier to make two versions, patreon/uncensored.
In a new sequel game all is possible, of course, and I would prefer it since I am not very much into lolis. But I can't see how David could do a Paul/Adult Alia scene without falling again in the "no incest on patreon" situation, or not contradict himself about Jessica if he does.

Valila

Jul 29, 2017
Guys! Are we supposed to kill Stilgar in order to continue the story?!? I'm stuck right there with him Even I showed the remote countrol, he still talked to me with the same pattern :confused::(:confused:

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Guys! Are we supposed to kill Stilgar in order to continue the story?!? I'm stuck right there with him Even I showed the remote countrol, he still talked to me with the same pattern :confused::(:confused:
No, even if Stilgar refused to help you because of your obsession for Fremen women, you can convince him making a Ghola clone of Duncan Idaho.
Seems like a bug to me, of course you can choose to continue the story killing stilgar but it's not compulsory.

• Sad
Reactions: Valila

smokrader

Dec 25, 2017
You can continue playing it using a Flash player or downloading the EXE files.
It will probably be a problem only for the online versions.

no actually if you go to the adobe website they're a FAQ... long story short after the 31 december:

1) All flash payer ( no matters the version) sil cease to work

2) due to 1, the adobe program will ask you to desinstall the program on your computer ( PC, inux and Mac +...) if you don't the program will do it after the 31

3) since flash will cease to work at the 31 , you can't (already( that way i can't play Dune on my mac ) download any version on the adobe web site

4) if you are smart you will think " mhee i don't need to download it on the source site ( adobe.com) i will download it via ixc.com" well they a smater cause no matter where , when or how the program will cease to work and thus cease to exist

that why i said

"RIP behind the Dune"

cause if Balsamique doesn't change is "program runner" Flash player in this case to another ( renie, unity...)
or WSE

the game will defacto cease to exist

by the way to wh ever have read this transmit it so it can make some Noise to alert any Dev

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
I find it absolutely ridiculous that he keeps teasing scenes with Jessica and his entire patreon wants an ending/consensual scenes with her and he won't do it. The only ending you can get with her is a threesome with the fat baron fuck which is just gross.

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
"New long scene with Jessica. For the moment, it will happen automaticaly a few hours after her handjob scene in the water tank."

I have done her handjob scene but i don't see the "New long scene". where or when i can get this scene, actually?

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
"New long scene with Jessica. For the moment, it will happen automaticaly a few hours after her handjob scene in the water tank."

I have done her handjob scene but i don't see the "New long scene". where or when i can get this scene, actually?
it is bugged and sometimes doesnt happen. Its the wedding dream sequence in the gallery it will unlock even if it doesnt show up in game.

Reactions: dokodesuka
4.40 star(s) 98 Votes