Dexco

Jul 1, 2020
cool new scene she look really good but please stop making the dick as a cylinder with invisible body... for example in the reverend mother scene it was better

Dec 11, 2018
is it a good read for today's age? everybody talks about dune, but the book is almost 60 years old. i'm starting to read novels(predominantly light novels) but i love sci fi and dune pops up everywhere, recommended by mostly "aged" people. And seeing the hype for the movies, i wanna give it a go. but is it worth it though
Yes, absolutely, it's pretty much timeless. It deals with issues of humanity and not so much technology. It's the type of book, where I spent more time reflecting on what I have read, than actually reading.

Is there a cheat to unlock all the scenes 100%?
How do I do this cheat I missed a few scenes
Smuggler village. Click the top of the tower on the far left. It's a very specific spot. Click around a bit, you will get a message of confirmation, once you hit the right spot.

I swear, these kind of questions keep increasing and it is getting tedious, not to mention cluttering up the thread. On every page at least one of these crops up. I wish people would learn to use the search funtion or just go back one or two pages, the answers are plentiful.

Who do I have to ask to edit the OP (I can't message the uploader), to include a description or picture of the cheat location?

On a different note, I see the usual disappointment over the direction the game is taking in regards to Jessica. And while my dick feels the same, my mind is of a different opinion. You might dislike the content, but Jessica has by far the most scenes out of all the characters and more keep getting added by David in order to please the fans.
But what happened to poor old Chani? Does anyone else feel like she is getting snubbed? She was Paul's only love in the books and massively important but in this game she is just one of several floozies. And nobody seems too bothered by that.
What went wrong? Indeed, she isn't a very distinct or interesting character both in visual design and character. Certainly not when compared to the fan favourites. So it is very understandable, why she is sidelined. But it is still a shame, I find.
Any idea, how she could be improved?

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
On a different note, I see the usual disappointment over the direction the game is taking in regards to Jessica. And while my dick feels the same, my mind is of a different opinion. You might dislike the content, but Jessica has by far the most scenes out of all the characters and more keep getting added by David in order to please the fans.
But what happened to poor old Chani? Does anyone else feel like she is getting snubbed? She was Paul's only love in the books and massively important but in this game she is just one of several floozies. And nobody seems too bothered by that.
What went wrong? Indeed, she isn't a very distinct or interesting character both in visual design and character. Certainly not when compared to the fan favourites. So it is very understandable, why she is sidelined. But it is still a shame, I find.
The sandtrout quest is truly a missed opportunity in this regard. It could have been used as a reason for Paul and Chani to bond together giving her some spicier scene (something like a minigame to help her remove the sandtrouts, gaining her trust and gratitude as a reward).

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
i cant save my progress... i press save and leave game. but after i enter in game again its dont work. only new game
See if it's not the same "Windows 10 Flash storage permission" problem that this user had: https://f95zone.to/threads/behind-the-dune-v2-27-david-balsamique.128/page-152#post-4463120

If it were me, I'd add impregnation scenarios to all the women: Chani, Harah, Jessica etc. But making it sandbox-style -- you can pick and choose which girl to pursue in this way.
...well, maybe leaving Alia out of it?

Reactions: fertywerps
Feb 5, 2018
I swear, these kind of questions keep increasing and it is getting tedious, not to mention cluttering up the thread. On every page at least one of these crops up. I wish people would learn to use the search funtion or just go back one or two pages, the answers are plentiful.
Because the search function is a shitty mess and it should be pinned to the OP.

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
Is there a way to play the new version on MAC?
If you're a patron then I think you have access to the latest .SWF file. If you're not, you'll have to manually extract it from the .EXE, whether it's by using some utility for this, or using a Python script like this:
https://f95zone.to/threads/behind-the-dune-v2-27-david-balsamique.128/post-4533826

PS 1: Note that that linked post also explains how to play on Mac, using the standalone player.
PS 2: You don't have to use Python to extract the SWF, it can be done with a Hex editor and following the steps in the script (removing the parts of the projector file before the pattern "CWS\x11", with \x11 being 0B in hex, so this whole pattern in hex is "43 57 53 0B").

Last edited:

Rochin

Oct 3, 2017
I just noticed this answer by David to a comment in his discord, I will let people judge it by themselves.

View attachment 922283
that makes zero fucking sense, since the original work implies incest as a common practice between bene gesserit. it is mentioned the possibility that paul impregnates alia in children of dune and he does feel attraction towards her. and the patreon subject is utter stupid. the first fucking scene in the game involves incest.

Last edited:

smokrader

Dec 25, 2017
does anybody know how the game will continue since after the 31 december adobe flash will stop working on every computer ?

i mean if the author doesn't change program like unity or ... the game will be like dead in the water beyond the 31 december 2020

sad to say if it is the case

RIP behind the Dune
you were a gréât game

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
does anybody know how the game will continue since after the 31 december adobe flash will stop working on every computer ?

i mean if the author doesn't change program like unity or ... the game will be like dead in the water beyond the 31 december 2020

sad to say if it is the case

RIP behind the Dune
you were a gréât game
You can continue playing it using a Flash player or downloading the EXE files.
It will probably be a problem only for the online versions.

nndick

Mar 28, 2020
I'm not so sure about it. Now does he mean he prefers the idea of adding more Alia rather than Jessica? Looking at the actual content of the game, it doesn't seem so. And sadly Flash games can't be patched like Ren'py ones, as far as I know (well done telling him, however, now the cat is out of the bag)
I might want Alia to be fully grown woman to be main character of her sequel to the Behind the Dune

Reactions: Valila
4.40 star(s) 98 Votes