dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
im so confused on how to play this, that linked swf player just takes me to a dead link on how adobe no longer supports flash. I cant find this .swf player anywhere
Huh, so now they're redirecting that page. This wasn't happening when I tried it, so it must be new.

The Internet Archive still provides a download link to the standalone projector for SWF files in their backup copy of that page:

I don't know what other reputable places you can get it from. Please be careful when downloading and running executables from elsewhere.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Well, if we get that mommymod edition of the new version of Dune. We won't have to worry about the flash thing, since it will be an exe. >:)

Bobby davis

Nov 3, 2017
I've just tested downloading and extracting them with 7Zip. Worked fine, but F95Zone renamed them by adding a random number to them, like:
1754141_dune_2.18_mod.part1.rar
1754138_dune_2.18_mod.part2.rar

Rename those files to:
dune_2.18_mod.part1.rar
dune_2.18_mod.part2.rar

Then it should work just fine.

Seems like I am still getting that error when I try to extract. Do you have any other suggestions?

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
THIS GAME IS ACTUALLY FINISHED?
.......... My comment above has answered that. Yes, Dune is finished, unless Bal comes back to it when he realizes that everyone wants DUNE AND MORE CONTENT. That was his bread and butter. His vega hunters, he stopped working on dune to work on that, and I quit funding ( apparently a lot of people did ) since I guess he thought everyone wanted new game, and he got tired of dune. Dune is where it is at. Especially when he could get more supporters now that the new dune movie remake is out or w/e.

Now we are all waiting on a POSSIBLE Mommymod with even more possible content added from someone else. IF he decides to do it, which I hope, cause you can never get enough DUNE content here.

Last edited:

Renx26

Sep 4, 2020
.......... My comment above has answered that. Yes, Dune is finished, unless Bal comes back to it when he realizes that everyone wants DUNE AND MORE CONTENT. That was his bread and butter. His vega hunters, he stopped working on dune to work on that, and I quit funding ( apparently a lot of people did ) since I guess he thought everyone wanted new game, and he got tired of dune. Dune is where it is at. Especially when he could get more supporters now that the new dune movie remake is out or w/e.

Now we are all waiting on a POSSIBLE Mommymod with even more possible content added from someone else. IF he decides to do it, which I hope, cause you can never get enough DUNE content here.
What is mommymod? Is it about jessica?

Reactions: HardcoreLarry

DangerDeen

Jul 13, 2017
Personally feel like the mommy mod should include some more dp scenes or gangbangs for Jessica. That plus threesomes with her and the reverend mother, your cousin, Duncan, the Barron and etc. Also why didn’t Yuri have more scenes like a spit roast with Harrah during the checkup.

Dom1anon

Jun 21, 2018
Personally feel like the mommy mod should include some more dp scenes or gangbangs for Jessica. That plus threesomes with her and the reverend mother, your cousin, Duncan, the Barron and etc. Also why didn’t Yuri have more scenes like a spit roast with Harrah during the checkup.
>sharing your mommy
I usually don't do the whole NTR war thing, but bro
wat

DangerDeen

Jul 13, 2017
>sharing your mommy
I usually don't do the whole NTR war thing, but bro
wat
I mean one of the endings you pretty much dping Jessica with the Baron who I believe to the father of her and pretty much your grandpa, so idk. Plus certain scenes are pretty fucked up when you really think about it, but I don’t want to get into that, but yeah just my take on what I would like to see for that mod.

Reactions: eromaster

Dom1anon

Jun 21, 2018
I mean one of the endings you pretty much dping Jessica with the Baron who I believe to the father of her and pretty much your grandpa, so idk. Plus certain scenes are pretty fucked up when you really think about it, but I don’t want to get into that, but yeah just my take on what I would like to see for that mod.
I was just kidding man, don't worry. ^^

Dec 11, 2018
Let's not get our hopes up too high, though. A mod can only do so much. And as far as I understand, this game is not exactly easy to modify.

4.40 star(s) 97 Votes