VN Ren'Py Abandoned Behind The Walls [S01E03 TEST] [LStudio]

2.60 star(s) 21 Votes
Aug 11, 2017
Think it's quite good so far, and the character models overall is much better than a lot of other stuff on this site. Make up your mind based on the image of the mc alone seems rather shallow -) I suppose some people missing the "typical alpha elephant dick" mc..... :ROFLMAO:
It's not about the dick. Although I wouldn't play a game where the MC has a below average dick. It's about not being able to buy the story, given that the MC in this game looks like a 12 year old creepy virgin.

ianpac

Oct 31, 2018
So does this game have multiple protagonists? The overview doesn't really explain much.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
So does this game have multiple protagonists? The overview doesn't really explain much.
You can do some choose other characters.
future updates... I think.

Somebody spoil me on the sexual scenes in this update.

(It happens in the past)

Edit:
The dev has not had a good start to this year:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I wish LStudio good luck in the future and don’t give up (y)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Sanaa Star

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
You can do some choose other characters.
future updates... I think.

(It happens in the past)

Edit:
The dev has not had a good start to this year:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I wish LStudio good luck in the future and don’t give up (y)
The bad thing is though, you will always end up with people jumping onto the band wagon of creators just faking it, milking it, yada yada yada, whatever... I hope the creator and the game will carry on, because its imho one of the better ones around.

Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
Think it's quite good so far, and the character models overall is much better than a lot of other stuff on this site. Make up your mind based on the image of the mc alone seems rather shallow -) I suppose some people missing the "typical alpha elephant dick" mc..... :ROFLMAO:
Lol, no in this one we have the prepubescent looking mc "with the elephant dick" lol. Kinda looks like the mc from a family venture.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Lol, no in this one we have the prepubescent looking mc "with the elephant dick" lol. Kinda looks like the mc from a family venture.
The female models make it worth regardless. Even though there is those that prefer that smooth barbie plastic look :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
The bad thing is though, you will always end up with people jumping onto the band wagon of creators just faking it, milking it, yada yada yada, whatever... I hope the creator and the game will carry on, because its imho one of the better ones around.
Meaning you know nothing.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
When Mc gona have some fun o_O(y) no sex no bj :unsure: short update .
Game Milf and other Girls are HOT :cool:(y) hope next releases give some Hot sex etc long relationships ..
Make Mc King Of Fuckers ...(y)

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
It seems the game is in a dire situation.
But I'm afraid that won't change if the dev keeps dedicating half update to MC's friend. And the few things with the girls don't involve the MC.
After all this time in the game there's very little sexy content at all, and the little there is it's about anyone but the MC. Should the dev correct that I'm pretty confident the game would be much more successful.

Last edited:
Reactions: MyLoneyLucifer

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
It seems the game is in a dire situation.
But I'm afraid that won't change if the dev keeps dedicating half update to MC's friend. And the few things with the girls don't involve the MC.
After all this time in the game there's very little sexy content at all, and the little there is about anyone but the MC. Should the dev correct that I'm pretty confident the game would be much more successful.
All I remember is the kids getting their face half smashed by the bully boyfriend and then the bouncer half smashed the bully boyfriends face and then end of update. The ending looked better then everything else.
I wanted to see what else happened, maybe next year....peace.

2.60 star(s) 21 Votes