VN Ren'Py Abandoned Behind The Walls [S01E03 TEST] [LStudio]

2.60 star(s) 21 Votes

Hentai_Lover00

Apr 28, 2018
From Patreon:

Hi guys,
First let me start of from apologizing to you all for such a delay, but we all know that things got really rough lately for all of us. Not only I'm experiencing tons of problems in my private life, but now also almost everything is stuck due the corona virus situation. I have so much things to deal with lately that it's a real challenge for me to get this update done. The good news is that I finished the post-production. The coding part is the last step, but I haven't really got time to work on it yet. Most probably during next week I'll have some spare time to finally get it done, so expect the new update next weekend. I'll do my best for you to deliver it. Sadly, even though it'll be the biggest update so far, some things will not be implemented in it, because I simply won't have enough of time to learn how to code it and then test it myself. For example the phone feature that I had in mind and tons of ideas related to it will most likely need to be pushed in time to E04/E05. I'm really disappointed about it, because I had high hopes for this feature, I just knew it'll be a hit and you'd all enjoy it, but it simply needs to be done in the right way, and not matter how much I'd love to add it, I won't be able to do so in this update.

Anyway, again, please accept my apologizes for the lack of my activity lately. Hopefully everything will workout for all of us!

STAY SAFE,
LStudio

Hi guys,
First let me start of from apologizing to you all for such a delay, but we all know that things got really rough lately for all of us. Not only I'm experiencing tons of problems in my private life, but now also almost everything is stuck due the corona virus situation. I have so much things to deal with lately that it's a real challenge for me to get this update done. The good news is that I finished the post-production. The coding part is the last step, but I haven't really got time to work on it yet. Most probably during next week I'll have some spare time to finally get it done, so expect the new update next weekend. I'll do my best for you to deliver it. Sadly, even though it'll be the biggest update so far, some things will not be implemented in it, because I simply won't have enough of time to learn how to code it and then test it myself. For example the phone feature that I had in mind and tons of ideas related to it will most likely need to be pushed in time to E04/E05. I'm really disappointed about it, because I had high hopes for this feature, I just knew it'll be a hit and you'd all enjoy it, but it simply needs to be done in the right way, and not matter how much I'd love to add it, I won't be able to do so in this update.

Anyway, again, please accept my apologizes for the lack of my activity lately. Hopefully everything will workout for all of us!

STAY SAFE,
LStudio
ohh nice to hear from you again

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Two episodes in and nothing worthwhile happens, the MC is a peeper that looks like he is 14, the Mom/MILF is only attractive with a bag on her head, and we spend a third of the time playing as the MC's worthless best friend. I am all for story driven games, I don't mind a slow burn, but I have to give a shit about the story or characters. So much disappointment.

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
I dont understand the images on the OP. Is this here just a mod for better textures or the game? Its so confusing to see only before/after images -.-

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Behind The Walls [S01E03] [LStudio] - Original Size: 1.5 GB

Download Win,Linux (183MB): - - -
Download Mac (168MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aug 11, 2017
Can someone please post a pic of the MC? I've read a bit and people seem to think he looks like absolute ass. I want to see what he looks like before I download this game for nothing. Thanks.

Morgan42

Oct 9, 2019
This is a great example of a game's dialogue being believable but so unnecessary. It feels like half the game is clicking through the MC and his friend joking around and insulting each other.

Aug 11, 2017
I sacrificed:

I think he looks pretty young :unsure:
Wow, okay. I guess people were right. He does look completely shitty, goddamn. This game would've been 1000% better if it was the type of game to never show the MC, just first person.

Anyway, thank you for the screenshot. You have saved me a download and time.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Wow, okay. I guess people were right. He does look completely shitty, goddamn. This game would've been 1000% better if it was the type of game to never show the MC, just first person.

Anyway, thank you for the screenshot. You have saved me a download and time.
Think it's quite good so far, and the character models overall is much better than a lot of other stuff on this site. Make up your mind based on the image of the mc alone seems rather shallow -) I suppose some people missing the "typical alpha elephant dick" mc..... :ROFLMAO:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
View attachment 644797

Overview:
Have you ever wandered through a town and thought to yourself, what kind of history do each one of these buildings hide? They witnessed ups and downs, births and deaths, marriages and divorces, adultery and values. If only these walls could talk, we'd discover so many unbelievable stories. After all, we are all taking part in mysterious adventures...​

Thread Updated: 2020-05-04
Release Date: 2020-05-04
Developer: LStudio - - -
Censored: None
Version: S01E03
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Fan Signatures:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - -
Mac:
MEGA - -
Others:COMPRESSED*

Extra:
FAN SIGNATURE -
(Insert the patch.rpy in game file)
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
View attachment 644849 View attachment 644850 View attachment 644853 View attachment 644856 View attachment 644858 View attachment 644976
The patch is an open file. What do we do copy it to a rich document and hope for the best?
I tried and that won't work either. It's still a tenant issue.

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Behind The Walls S01E03.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Epasda

Apr 30, 2017
Just saying, but did the dev have to make the wrinkles on the mom so prominent? Though I guess its something you learn to see through eventually.

Reactions: Paprika
2.60 star(s) 21 Votes