Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
That's very kind of you, Geralt. Thank you! View attachment 2877604

I've been learning the basic stuff for over one month now. And produced a good number of practice renderings in the process before posting a piece of mine for the first time. Also, luckily, I have more than decent hardware (RTX 3090). That undoubtedly helps.
Good hardware, you can forget about the torment with optimization and easily edit the rendering settings in Iray mode.
Good luck with your future endeavors! ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jumbi

vendarr

Jan 22, 2019
Wanted to give Sally a makeover. Aiming for a bit more realistic look for our beloved little nerd girl.

Took the .duf from Night Hacker (thank you, mate!) and edited body and face a bit, changed skin, hair texture, nipples and navel, changed eye tetxure and made irises smaller. Finally got her some decent makeup. Oh, and applied some light freckle layer.

Sally 001.png

Sally 002.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have attached the .duf in case anyone likes her.
I have used a number of assets though and didn't keep track. But when loading, you will see which assets you may be missing.

scooman

Oct 8, 2022
Wanted to give Sally a makeover. Aiming for a bit more realistic look for our beloved little nerd girl.

Took the .duf from Night Hacker (thank you, mate!) and edited body and face a bit, changed skin, hair texture, nipples and navel, changed eye tetxure and made irises smaller. Finally got her some decent makeup. Oh, and applied some light freckle layer.

View attachment 2879671

View attachment 2879675

I have used a number of assets though and didn't keep track. But when loading, you will see which assets you may be missing.
Oh.. Love it. will give it a try. just without the freckles :)

Reactions: vendarr

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
A beautiful intimate scene !! :love: :love:

Two divine love angels who look with the most lustful eyes at their treasure,
which they never expected could so grow big,
and adore it,caress it,
while their greatest love prince on earth,
lives in the highest spheres,and biting his teeth,
so as not to let the fireworks explode prematurely.

A wonderful,intimate scene between three ardent lovers,
who love,protect,and go through fire for each other.
masterful as always,raizen86 !!:love::love:

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022

View attachment 2879671

View attachment 2879675

Stunning work! Please please make more. :love: :p:love:

• Red Heart

vendarr

Jan 22, 2019
Have been working on that hot cougar Jade a bit. Based on the .duf from Night Hacker of course. <3

Gave her a different skin (which I find a bit more realistic looking), changed eye texture and makeup. Toned down her ass, made the shoulders a bit wider and worked a bit on the hips and waist area. Some subtle touches here and there. Oh, and a slight bit of abs, since I love that.

Jade 001.png

Jade 003.png

In case anyone likes her, please find the .duf attached.
Used a number of assets I didn't keep track of. But when loading, you will see which assets you might be missing.

Last edited:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Have been working an that hot cougar Jade a bit. Based on the .duf from Night Hacker of course. <3

Gave her a different skin (which I find a bit more realistic looking), changed eye texture and makeup. Toned down her ass, made the shoulders a bit wider and worked a bit on the hips and waist area. Some subtle touches here and there. Oh, and a slight bit of abs, since I love that.

View attachment 2880863

View attachment 2880865

Used a number of assets I didn't keep track of. But when loading, you will see which assets you might be missing.
Very nice! I like the alternate look.

• Red Heart

ClaireNv

Sep 15, 2016
Have been working an that hot cougar Jade a bit. Based on the .duf from Night Hacker of course. <3

View attachment 2880863

View attachment 2880865

do the same to Bella and Sage man. that looks great

Reactions: Gelenvagena_Briu

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023

View attachment 2880863

View attachment 2880865

WTF...dude this is really good... (y)

• Red Heart
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes