Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

vendarr

Jan 22, 2019
Do you have the HOTs for Josy? So do I.
Based on Night Hacker 's .duf file (thank you once again, mate!), I tried my hands on a slight makeover.

Tweaked a couple of body sliders and worked a tiny bit on head and face as well. Changed skin (Victoria 8), put together some makeup (Ultimate Makeup for Genesis 8) and gave her some eyebrows I find more realistic (Ultimate Eybrows for Genesis 8).

View attachment 2882539

View attachment 2882540

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In case someone wants to check her out, I have attached the .duf file.
Damn, forgot her beauty spot.
It's not Josy without her beauty spot, right?
Little spot, huge difference.

Josy 001.png

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Any idea what asset gives Quinn the blood pattern on her eyes? What I use is from one of the MMX Beautiful eyes series, but does not look like what DPC uses in the game. One example:

View attachment 2884112
Yeah, I gave up on finding an exact match. They appear similar to the MMX Beautiful eyes series, but the blood shot isn't as severe or covers all the white like this, and it is brighter. I also noticed the dark solid green band that goes around the iris outer part that isn't in any of the MMX eyes. Could be a Genesis 3 only product as much of this character was originally G3. Hard to say. The default Aurora eyes has a subtle amount of bloodshot and there's green, so I settled on that.

I done a little more searching but I don't see t hat solid dark band at all. I wonder if this was custom made with an MMX texture slapped on the middle of an existing eye?

Reactions: Jumbi

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019
Yeah, I gave up on finding an exact match. They appear similar to the MMX Beautiful eyes series, but the blood shot isn't as severe or covers all the white like this, and it is brighter. I also noticed the dark solid green band that goes around the iris outer part that isn't in any of the MMX eyes. Could be a Genesis 3 only product as much of this character was originally G3. Hard to say. The default Aurora eyes has a subtle amount of bloodshot and there's green, so I settled on that.

I done a little more searching but I don't see t hat solid dark band at all. I wonder if this was custom made with an MMX texture slapped on the middle of an existing eye?
He does use the Octane render engine, a lot of his textures look different, when compared to a daz Iray, due to the different engine, it might even be a part of a shader package specifically for Octane.

Reactions: Night Hacker
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes