Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Tjure

Feb 24, 2022
Love isn’t something you find. Love is something that finds you.
Loretta Young

At least this time you had the propriety to upload after me and don't make my render look like a stinker.
I know i repeat myself, but can you please stop making these great renders!
I developed a severe inferiority complex and therapists are expensive as fuck.

I eh.. love your eh.. stuff and don't have a eh.. problem with it. (sorry, my therapist forced me to write this)

:LOL::ROFLMAO:

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Truly the cutest,horniest looking kitten that lets the smoothest,
most delicious juices flow from her exit while she experiences the shivering,
squirting orgasm herself.
oh,Miauw,Miauw..:p:p

But then suddenly the most adorable love angel appears and i can never take my eyes off it anymore.
angelic golden blonde flowing hair,sensual seductive lovable eyes,
full round juicy breasts that i can really fall asleep with the biggest motherly smile,
and a truly masterfully enchanted body that is truly befitting of a goddess dropped straight from heaven.
Nicole,Nicole,Nicole ti amo..:love::love:

And a truly gorgeous,vicious smile from Bella with a meaningful,
true sentence and a wink..;);)

Masterful works of art as always by one of the true masters of art,lockhear !!:love::love::love:

qwerty1994

Apr 12, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 3346448
[/QUOTE]

I can't be the only one that has a rough idea of when these get posted and counts down the days :LOL: torn between wanting them more often but it's always good when you have a lot to look forward too!

• Haha
Reactions: The Krogan Dude

SHADENFREUDE

Feb 1, 2020
That nose, it's not Maya!!!
I agree. I probably just did like 5 - 10 different prompts to generate this AI image. It will never be identical to DrPinkCake's Maya. His/Her storyline for the characters is unmatched. But I am hoping I can motivate someone with better AI image generating skills than me to create some images that come closer.

Valarcho

Jan 9, 2023
I decided to dedicate some time to my favorite character in the game. After 2 days of work in my free time, I think the result is worth it. Special thanks to Jumbi who shared the assets for Bella's kitchen. I've put a section at the end that might be useful to someone with a few tips and pointers along the creation of the renders.

I don't know if I'm the only one who got the feeling, but the last render had an interesting result. There's something of Quinn in Bella's еxpression (Maybe because my model is a mix between Elizabeth and Aurora...). Anyway. Hope you like them :)

-----
Doorbell: Ding Dong...
The lady in red: Maybe it's him...

bella_red_dress.jpg

------
Tempting selfie for loved one

bella_selfie.jpg

---
The Dance of Emotions: Hope, Despair, and the Fire of Anger

bella_coffee.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TREXrg

Jun 26, 2022
I agree. I probably just did like 5 - 10 different prompts to generate this AI image. It will never be identical to DrPinkCake's Maya. His/Her storyline for the characters is unmatched. But I am hoping I can motivate someone with better AI image generating skills than me to create some images that come closer.
There is Chaosken and some others who's names i didn`t remember :whistle:

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes