5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
My Isabella (G8F) scene subset for anyone interested. She was the first I ever done for this game as she has always been my favourite.

Isabella (G8F) Assets
Body: SC Elisabeth for Genesis 8 Female
Skin: Aurore for Genesis 3 and 8 Female
Hair: Annabelle Hair for Genesis 8 Female(s)
Updo Hair:
Genitals:
Morphs used for genitalia: Juicy Wet Cameltoe For Genesis 8 And 3 Females

Morphs Require: Genesis 8 Male & Female Body Morphs (Unofficial Bundle)

My Scene Subset for her, requires the assets listed above: View attachment 2881757

View attachment 2439509
I made some changes to the assets and links required for Bella. I had the Morphs required ALL wrong, I corrected that (You'll need these for most scene subsets I or others do). And I edited the rest of the assets so they have F95 links where available to make it easier to download. Otherwise, the scene subset itself remains unchanged.

The main one which you should download for ANY scene subset I release is the following, I use these on ALL characters I create:
Genesis 8 Male & Female Body Morphs (Unofficial Bundle)

And the related Genesis 3 morphs:
Genesis 3 Male & Female Body Morphs (Unofficial Bundle)

Last edited:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I re-organized this so the Genesis character type is mentioned and they are in alphabetical order to make it easier to find someone.

Being a DIK threads where I posted my assets and scene subsets...
Arieth (G8F), Avery (G8F), Bella (G8F), Bianca (G8F), Bianca (G8F) (in costume), Caleb (G8M), Camila (G3F),
Cathy (G3F), Derek (G8F), Elena (G8F), Heather (G3F), Jade (G8F), Jill (G8F), Jill's Prep Bedroom, Josy (G8F),
Karen (G3F), Lynda Henderson (G8F), Lilly (G3F), Lilly (G8F), Magnar (G3M), Maya (G8F), Maya's dorm room,
Melanie (G8F), Nicole/Envy (G3F), Patrick (G8M), Quinn (G8F), Riona (G8F), Sage (G8F), Sally (G8F), Sarah (G8F),
Tara (G8F), Tiffani (G3F), Tommy (G8M), Tremelo MC (G8M), Tybalt (G3M), Vinny (G8M), Zoey (G8F)

Important asset download... the morphs listed below are used on ALL my characters and pretty much are required if you want to download any of my scene subsets above. You should probably have them anyhow if you want to create anything of your own.

Genesis 3 Male & Female Body Morphs (Unofficial Bundle)
Genesis 3 Male & Female Head Morphs (Unofficial Bundle)
Genesis 8 Male & Female Body Morphs (Unofficial Bundle)
HD Body Shapes & HD Head Morphs for Genesis 8 Female
Genesis 8 Male Head Morphs
I updated the above page to list the links for morphs you will absolutely NEED for any of the scene subsets I post as I use them on all characters I create.

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019
I decided to dedicate some time to my favorite character in the game. After 2 days of work in my free time, I think the result is worth it. Special thanks to Jumbi who shared the assets for Bella's kitchen. I've put a section at the end that might be useful to someone with a few tips and pointers along the creation of the renders.

I don't know if I'm the only one who got the feeling, but the last render had an interesting result. There's something of Quinn in Bella's еxpression (Maybe because my model is a mix between Elizabeth and Aurora...). Anyway. Hope you like them :)

-----
Doorbell: Ding Dong...
The lady in red: Maybe it's him...

View attachment 3350752

------
Tempting selfie for loved one

View attachment 3350801

---
The Dance of Emotions: Hope, Despair, and the Fire of Anger

View attachment 3350761

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Regarding the table prop, you can use the Geometry Editor to delete unwanted props, or even to create entirely new ones.

BE CAREFUL THERE IS NO UNDO, IF YOU DELETE THE WRONG THING IT'S A START OVER.

1. Duplicate the table first.
2. Select the new table and open the Geometry Editor. (Tools/Geometry Editor)
3. Select one or two faces of the mesh you want to delete. (Ctrl click to select, ALT click to deselect)
4. Right click Geometry Selection and select connected.
5. Right click Geometry Editing, delete selected.
6. If you're going to use the new uncluttered table often I would save it as a new figure/prop (File/Save As/Support Asset/Figure/Prop Assets) under your own vendor name. Or to zero the trans/rot widgets, you could export and import, then save it off as subset.

Here's an image I posted a while back with an edited table, I even removed some of the stuff from the counter.
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-fan-art.29960/post-11259676

Valarcho

Jan 9, 2023
Regarding the table prop, you can use the Geometry Editor to delete unwanted props, or even to create entirely new ones.

BE CAREFUL THERE IS NO UNDO, IF YOU DELETE THE WRONG THING IT'S A START OVER.

1. Duplicate the table first.
2. Select the new table and open the Geometry Editor. (Tools/Geometry Editor)
3. Select one or two faces of the mesh you want to delete. (Ctrl click to select, ALT click to deselect)
4. Right click Geometry Selection and select connected.
5. Right click Geometry Editing, delete selected.
6. If you're going to use the new uncluttered table often I would save it as a new figure/prop (File/Save As/Support Asset/Figure/Prop Assets) under your own vendor name. Or to zero the trans/rot widgets, you could export and import, then save it off as subset.

Here's an image I posted a while back with an edited table, I even removed some of the stuff from the counter.
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-fan-art.29960/post-11259676
Works very well. Thanks for the precise guidelines. For the second time after your advice about Iray Section Plane Node you save me with a solution for a problem (y)
1708253361824.png

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes