Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019
Works very well. Thanks for the precise guidelines. For the second time after your advice about Iray Section Plane Node you save me with a solution for a problem (y)
View attachment 3365091
I'm glad I could help.
It's even handy to make new clothes. Say you have a dress, and you like the blouse but you don't want the skirt which is a part of it. You can delete the skirt and save the blouse as a new clothing item. How well this turns out depends on the quality of the mesh.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Valarcho

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
HTC211 :unsure:

Also Geralt From Rivia, gonna critique it a bit since you remastered something of mine, specially something I don't agree with since I am pro-Maya now :unsure:

View attachment 3371075 View attachment 3371076

1. The fingers should be behind the steering wheel. Could fix it in Ps.
2. Hair is going through the seat, that should be an easy Ps fix too.
Since I'm pro-Maya too now, that's why it should be reworked :LOL:
And you caught me! The last time I drove was about 10 years ago.:rolleyes:

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Someone should make picture how Sage run over Sage now. To expose how stupid this whole "series" is from the start.

Keep this toxicity in main thread only and don't spread it over whole zone please.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Someone should make picture how Sage run over Sage now. To expose how stupid this whole "series" is from the start.

Keep this toxicity in main thread only and don't spread it over whole zone please.
Hey, there was an art with Quinn with a bullet in her head (which some people posted 100 times), girls being NTR'd and black gangbanged, suicide renders, etc...
Take it with humor, and if someone sees it as trolling or toxicity, just take it easy.

Reactions: Ekzou

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Hey, there was an art with Quinn with a bullet in her head (which some people posted 100 times), girls being NTR'd and black gangbanged, suicide renders, etc...
Take it with humor, and if someone sees it as trolling or toxicity, just take it easy.
Hogrocket not-art of Quin is example, why not do such renders. You post it one time, yet peoples will repost it repeadly to stir shits.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Hogrocket not-art of Quin is example, why not do such renders. You post it one time, yet peoples will repost it repeadly to stir shits.
We cant control the behavior of other people, and are not responsible for them.
If anyone wants to start shit with this, that's their business.
All I can say here is: do whatever you want, any art that doesn't violate the forum rules ofc; do whatever inspires you.
Don't self-censor for fear of backlash.
People often use Lockhear's NTR pics to mess with fans, doesn't that mean he needs to stop posting it? So cursed artworks will be here periodically and it's for fun. So Sage vs Sage, I can do it.:)

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
We cant control the behavior of other people, and are not responsible for them.
If anyone wants to start shit with this, that's their business.
All I can say here is: do whatever you want, any art that doesn't violate the forum rules ofc; do whatever inspires you.
Don't self-censor for fear of backlash.
People often use Lockhear's NTR pics to mess with fans, doesn't that mean he needs to stop posting it? So cursed artworks will be here periodically and it's for fun. So Sage vs Sage, I can do it.:)
Do as you wish, but it will has consequences. Making such pictures can become norm and artist making "happy" renders can start to keep their distance. Instead art-thread we like to visit we can get something .... different.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Do as you wish, but it will has consequences. Making such pictures can become norm and artist making "happy" renders can start to keep their distance. Instead art-thread we like to visit we can get something .... different.
This has been done for a long time, artists poking fun at girls from thread beginning. So you can rest assured: the worst thing here was - spam of screenshots from the game, passed through a filter on the phone.
This is what pushed some artists away from the thread and they didn't want to post here anymore.

Reactions: Real Kreten
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes