Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
After a couple requests, I done some work on "Madame Rose"... a character I honestly never seen in the game as I took a different route. I needed to search the game for images. Anyhow, this is the result. Not perfect, but good enough for fan art.

Madame Rose (G8F) Assets
Character: Alla HD for Genesis 8 Female
Hair:
Genitals:

Clothes
Mask: Basic Corset Lingerie Set for Genesis 8 Females(s)
Outfit: Night Of Temptation Suit (G8F)
Panties:
Ear Piercings:

My Scene Subset requiring the above assets: View attachment Madame Rose (G8F) Scene Subset.7z

Madame Rose (G8F) - Centerfold.png

And for most of my work I always use Genesis 8 Male & Female Body Morphs (Unofficial Bundle) and HD Body Shapes & HD Head Morphs for Genesis 8 Female .

Last edited:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
After a couple requests, I done some work on "Madame Rose"... a character I honestly never seen in the game as I took a different route. I needed to search the game for images. Anyhow, this is the result. Not perfect, but good enough for fan art.

Madame Rose (G8F) Assets
Hair:
Genitals:

Clothes
Panties:
Ear Piercings:

My Scene Subset requiring the above assets: View attachment 3383713

View attachment 3383712

And for most of my work I always use Genesis 8 Male & Female Body Morphs (Unofficial Bundle) and HD Body Shapes & HD Head Morphs for Genesis 8 Female .
CORRECTION!!! I deleted a line from the required characters! I had been testing out another character but it didn't work out and I forgot to edit my text file. Only ONE character is needed. I think the dev MAY have used a second character for head shape, I am uncertain, but this ended up being closer than with the second one.

Only Alla HD is needed.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

Madame Rose (G8F) Assets
Character Head/Body:
Character Head/Skin: Alla HD for Genesis 8 Female
Hair:
Genitals:

Clothes
Panties:
Ear Piercings:

My Scene Subset requiring the above assets: View attachment 3383713

View attachment 3383712

You are just a legend, thank you for this!
[Thinking about ideas on what I can do with her:devilish:]

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
You are just a legend, thank you for this!
[Thinking about ideas on what I can do with her:devilish:]
You had requested her, and I was like... "who in the hell is Madame Rose?!" I guess you see her if you don't go the retirement home route (retirement home was the best, SO FUNNY). So I had to look through the game's images to see who in the hell she was! LOL, now I may have to replay the game just to see her route, looks interesting. She was a tough one to find. Thanks to drakeikari for helping to find her. He also requested her, so we both helped each other a little (that guy has some search skills! LOL). I searched like, 7000 characters for her, and when I came back here a few days later he was like "found her" and I was, "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!" LMAO... fun times.

Her panties aren't exact. They were hard to find and I THINK I may know where the originals came from, but I didn't see them available anywhere so I went with the next best thing. It's not like they will stay on long anyhow. :p Not sure about her ear piercings either, but I found something that looked the same and there wasn't many other choices.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
You had requested her, and I was like... "who in the hell is Madame Rose?!" I guess you see her if you don't go the retirement home route (retirement home was the best, SO FUNNY). So I had to look through the game's images to see who in the hell she was! LOL, now I may have to replay the game just to see her route, looks interesting. She was a tough one to find. Thanks to drakeikari for helping to find her. He also requested her, so we both helped each other a little (that guy has some search skills! LOL). I searched like, 7000 characters for her, and when I came back here a few days later he was like "found her" and I was, "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!" LMAO... fun times.
I came across it on my first run and was like: Is this all I get for a VIP pass? This is some kind of joke, right? Tell me this is a joke! Fuck my eyes.:HideThePain: Then when I got here, then saw that I was not the only one. I'm doing some non-BaDIK stuff right now, but get back to it later. In any case, Madame will get into various accidents and disasters here. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Night Hacker

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I came across it on my first run and was like: Is this all I get for a VIP pass? This is some kind of joke, right? Tell me this is a joke! Fuck my eyes.:HideThePain: Then when I got here, then saw that I was not the only one. I'm doing some non-BaDIK stuff right now, but get back to it later. In any case, Madame will get into various accidents and disasters here. :ROFLMAO:
This is why I love helping. I can't wait to see what your mind dreams up! LMAO

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
My Isabella (G8F) scene subset for anyone interested. She was the first I ever done for this game as she has always been my favourite.

Isabella (G8F) Assets
Body: SC Elisabeth for Genesis 8 Female
Skin: Aurore for Genesis 3 and 8 Female
Hair: Annabelle Hair for Genesis 8 Female(s)
Updo Hair:
Genitals:
Morphs used for genitalia: Juicy Wet Cameltoe For Genesis 8 And 3 Females

Morphs Require: Genesis 8 Male & Female Body Morphs (Unofficial Bundle)

My Scene Subset for her, requires the assets listed above: View attachment 2881757

View attachment 2439509
I never use DAZ 3d but I wanna try let's say for fun while I vait for some new episodes. I do download all assets but it seems some files are missing
when I try to open your scene subset.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I never use DAZ 3d but I wanna try let's say for fun while I vait for some new episodes. I do download all assets but it seems some files are missing
when I try to open your scene subset.
It should all be there. Which files does it say is missing?

Remember, you have to download and install ALL the assets I linked for her before you install and use the scene subset I created as it requires them all to be present ahead of time.

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
It should all be there. Which files does it say is missing?

Remember, you have to download and install ALL the assets I linked for her before you install and use the scene subset I created as it requires them all to be present ahead of time.
Beside this I have a few questions. What about Manifest and Supplement files. Should I copy files inside Common Folder in DAZ 3D/Studio/My Library or inside My DAZ 3d Library.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Beside this I have a few questions. What about Manifest and Supplement files. Should I copy files inside Common Folder in DAZ 3D/Studio/My Library or inside My DAZ 3d Library.
Files should be taken from inside the common folder and placed in "\Documents\DAZ 3D\Studio\My Library". It also looks like you're trying to do Madame Rose, not Bella you quoted. The "/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/zoro_d/Kitten/Genitalia/!Tight Vagina.dsf" morph can be ignored, that's a parasite morph I need to remove. Lera HD can be ignored... hmmm, I may have to check some of those and correct it as there should be NO LERA HD in there, I certainly never used her for the body, but maybe it creeped in.

Otherwise, most of those SHOULD be in the packages I listed.

I'll probably look at Madame Rose again and see about removing the parasite morphs etc... and re-upload her.

Last edited:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021

Madame Rose (G8F) Assets
Hair:
Genitals:

Clothes
Panties:
Ear Piercings:

My Scene Subset requiring the above assets: View attachment 3385990

View attachment 3383712

Okay, I updated her Scene Subset as there was still a trace of Lera I had experimented with in the subset; it didn't effect her appearance any and Lera HD has no parasite morphs, it was my own fault for not completely removing Lera from this model properly. I removed it right this time (live and learn I guess), I then temporarily removed the Lera morphs and reloaded her to see if it would report them missing or not and it was clean.

The Kitten morphs ARE a parasite morph. I had been meaning to remove her but never got around to it and totally forgot that it attaches to everything. So, I had to REDOWNLOAD Kitten so I could see every file it installed so I could make certain I cleansed my installation totally of her. So that is now gone.

Thanks for the reports of problems. Everything else is fine IF you install the packages I mentioned properly and before you try to load her in. ;)

So again, you can visit the above quoted page and you may want to redownload it. Lera HD is still a nice character I plan to do some things with, but she's not a parasite (hugs Lera), if you happened to download her.

Reactions: Jumbi and UrFriend
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes