Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
I had a softer version, where Tommy watches MC fuck Josy.
Surprise for Tommy
Looking back, how bad the quality of my old renders were. :oops:
Eh that's so so it doesn't really make sense that he's just sitting there with his legs not bound :LOL: Need Dawe and Anthony holding him back or something e.g.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I decided to dedicate some time to my favorite character in the game. After 2 days of work in my free time, I think the result is worth it. Special thanks to Jumbi who shared the assets for Bella's kitchen. I've put a section at the end that might be useful to someone with a few tips and pointers along the creation of the renders.

I don't know if I'm the only one who got the feeling, but the last render had an interesting result. There's something of Quinn in Bella's еxpression (Maybe because my model is a mix between Elizabeth and Aurora...). Anyway. Hope you like them :)

-----
Doorbell: Ding Dong...
The lady in red: Maybe it's him...

View attachment 3350752

------
Tempting selfie for loved one

View attachment 3350801

---
The Dance of Emotions: Hope, Despair, and the Fire of Anger

View attachment 3350761

Lovely renders. :love:

You don't have to thank me for anything. We all benefit when any of us share their finds about the assets used in the game. And needless to say that I'll keep commenting on it whenever I find something that I think can be of use to the people who love the game and may be interested in knowing what assets are used somewhere in the game.

And thank you for providing technical information about how you rendered these. I'll give it a thorought look when I find some quiet time. I bet I'll learn a thing or two. I'm quite stressed out these days. :cry:

BTW, I have not finished playing episode 10 yet. I am also switching to have all my playthroughs with the mini-games enabled. Before, I only had like two or three of them with the mini-games ON and the rest without them. Add to that that I am also adding new playthroughs to my personal list and you get that I won't be seeing the bulk of episode 10 content for a long time yet. So no regular visits for me to this thread as of yet, since I really, really want to avoid spoilers.

See you!

Last edited:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I like that you give Bella a much more realistic figure. She's far more appealing physically here than in the base game, to me at least.
Define "realistic"? I have seen a WIDE variety of figures in the real world. In any event, if you do not portray Bella the way she is in game than it is not Bella. When I do my own scene subsets, I never go on what I personally prefer, but try to recreate the character as she appears in the game, which is what this thread is all about.

Reactions: TREXrg

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Clubbing with the girls

Rio Torii
(vacation with rio? idk, just getting away from B&R... actually a meaningful place btw)

Some guitar lessons for Rio
(the other student didn't seem to care anyway)
... 'cause having hangouts with the girl you like is actually fun.

Very nice!!! Keep up the good work! (y)

Valarcho

Jan 9, 2023
Lovely renders. :love:

You don't have to thank me for anything. We all benefit when any of us share their finds about the assets used in the game. And needless to say that I'll keep commenting on it whenever I find something that I think can be of use to the people who love the game and may be interested in knowing what assets are used somewhere in the game.

And thank you for providing technical information about how you rendered these. I'll give it a thorought look when I find some quiet time. I bet I'll learn a thing or two. I'm quite stressed out these days. :cry:
I'm glad if I can help even a little. This is the idea of the forum - to share and help each other. The guidelines I give are pretty basic, but it takes a long time to write a more detailed guide. After all, there is tons of information and videos on the internet about everything.

As for Bella's body shape, I agree with Night Hacker Personally, I prefer more realistic shapes (we're talking waist size, breasts can be assumed to be real), but DPC has chosen such a look for her. If we're looking for maximum identity with the character in the game - yes we should use what DPC gave as vision. Night Hacker's asset for her is as close to the original as possible.

I just have a sentimental attachment to my personal one(the one with 'realistic shapes' :cool:). The reason is that I was able to assemble the Bella model (G8 - SC Elisabeth) myself when I was an absolute beginner about a year ago. At that time, people didn't have ready assets and there were hotly debated threads on the forum about which figure was used for which character. I was the lucky one. I was able to hit the 4-5 pattern combination that I downloaded.

Delving further into the topic slightly unrealistic shapes are not just a problem for Bella's character.
Other girls have similar waist sizes:

Jill
If you look at this random picture, the two have pretty identical waist and butt sizes.
1707896846115.png 1707897062467.png 1707897307779.png 1707897519173.png

Sage
Even Sage has a pretty slim waist, luscious butt and breasts of similar size
1707897210928.png 1707897251961.png 1707898584324.png

More comments are about Bella's forms than Sage and Jill's. Maybe with her they are already too noticeable....

If we're talking really realistic forms there are quite a few examples of this in the game (although in real life they have to go to the gym every day and follow a strict diet:LOL:)

1707899578999.png 1707899670071.png 1707899710209.png 1707899771125.png After all, this is AVN where the main goal is to make the models look great for a male audience.

I need some help. It's about this Bella hair. I don't know if anyone has shared the asset for this hair type. I would appreciate some information.
1707898369261.png 1707898412101.png

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I'm glad if I can help even a little. This is the idea of the forum - to share and help each other. The guidelines I give are pretty basic, but it takes a long time to write a more detailed guide. After all, there is tons of information and videos on the internet about everything.

As for Bella's body shape, I agree with Night Hacker Personally, I prefer more realistic shapes (we're talking waist size, breasts can be assumed to be real), but DPC has chosen such a look for her. If we're looking for maximum identity with the character in the game - yes we should use what DPC gave as vision. Night Hacker's asset for her is as close to the original as possible.

I just have a sentimental attachment to my personal one(the one with 'realistic shapes' :cool:). The reason is that I was able to assemble the Bella model (G8 - SC Elisabeth) myself when I was an absolute beginner about a year ago. At that time, people didn't have ready assets and there were hotly debated threads on the forum about which figure was used for which character. I was the lucky one. I was able to hit the 4-5 pattern combination that I downloaded.

Delving further into the topic slightly unrealistic shapes are not just a problem for Bella's character.
Other girls have similar waist sizes:

Jill
If you look at this random picture, the two have pretty identical waist and butt sizes.
View attachment 3352859 View attachment 3352866 View attachment 3352876 View attachment 3352882

Sage
Even Sage has a pretty slim waist, luscious butt and breasts of similar size
View attachment 3352871 View attachment 3352873 View attachment 3352909

More comments are about Bella's forms than Sage and Jill's. Maybe with her they are already too noticeable....

If we're talking really realistic forms there are quite a few examples of this in the game (although in real life they have to go to the gym every day and follow a strict diet:LOL:)

View attachment 3352935 View attachment 3352937 View attachment 3352939 View attachment 3352941 After all, this is AVN where the main goal is to make the models look great for a male audience.

I need some help. It's about this Bella hair. I don't know if anyone has shared the asset for this hair type. I would appreciate some information.
View attachment 3352899 View attachment 3352901
I would list myself among the purists bunch, meaning that the closer I can get to DPC's take on his own characters' models the better generally speaking. But I fully respect others' vision on these characters. As long as their faces are clearly recognizable and we do not take extreme approaches with their bodies , it's fine with me. And I am in the boat of those who would like Maya's skin to look smoother, for example. I don't know if that's possible without changing her skin maps (DT-Yolanda) all together. But it's something I plan to explore at some point.

I have the opinion that the doc uses shape enhancing morphs on the characters when he wants to. For example, in my opinion, Bianca's ass in episode 9 did not look as rotund as it does in episode 10's yoga class. It looks as if he tweaked the butt shape of Bianca and probably of other girls in that scene to make them look as sensual as possible.

About the Bella's hair you are asking about, lockhear got it covered here long ago, and with a plus one. :)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: TREXrg and Valarcho
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes