Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
. The Subdivision Level controls the subdivisions for the object in the viewport and Render SubD Level controls the subdivision level at render time. This allows you to have a low SubD object in the viewport for faster responsiveness in navigating and assembling your scene and then higher subdivided object at render time when your computer can devote all its resources to the rendering.
So Render SubD is important for rendering, SubD for preview can be kept at level 1. Because it will eat memory, at each next value the number of polygons increases by 4 times.
That info comes pretty handy. (y) Time to keep the View SubD Level at 1 to get a faster preview in iRay.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Valarcho

Jan 9, 2023
My first render of Nicole. Her hair looks off, I know. It did not render well, which is a shame since.................
Don't be too much of a perfectionist.:D Results will come with time and experience. The lighting is very good. As for the maximum number of samples, it depends on the hardware you have. Most samples take a long time and if you don't have a powerful Nvidia card it will take time.

Her hair looks like a real person and for me personally, it's better than some perfectly styled hair like a fake doll. Every part of the hair is noticeable because you use a black background. If you choose something white, they won't be as noticeable. But the beautiful hair will not stand out on a white background. So experiment and choose the scene you like best.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

redle

Apr 12, 2017
This may have already been answered, as this is a slightly older post...
Your link points to "discord" which is a service that not only requires logins and passwords to see anything, but also requires the user to be allowed access and to join specific servers on top of that. So no one will be able to see that unless they are currently logged into discord with an account that is already a member of the server where it is being hosted. (the only way it would work for everyone would be if the link happens to have enough of **your** active login session such that a viewer is essentially hijacking your account to view it... which would be bad for you)

Reactions: Jumbi and Icekatana

redle

Apr 12, 2017
Jumbi You may already be happy with what you have. If so, ignore this post. But here would be my version...
Cheer Render.png
Color might be a slight touch off, but it corrects a few of the discrepancies of the other versions I've seen. Keep the bump maps and all the rest from the original product.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
The lighting is very good.
Yeah, I like how the lighting turned out a lot. But actually it can't get simpler than what I chose for this shot, really. It's just dome lighting for this scene that I picked. One personal favorite of mine. It came with . If you like/want studio lighting for a shot, you'll like this.

Her hair looks like a real person and for me personally, it's better than some perfectly styled hair like a fake doll.
Perhaps I've spent so much time lately looking at fake people that what's happening to me is that I can't recognize real-life elements anymore. :KEK:

Every part of the hair is noticeable because you use a black background. If you choose something white, they won't be as noticeable. But the beautiful hair will not stand out on a white background. So experiment and choose the scene you like best.
Another nice piece of advice. Thanks.

I use the camera DOF most of the times. For this render, I disabled it, though. Since the backdrop is black, I thought it was not necessary. Also, as I said, my opinion on Claudia hair is that it looks stunning, so I did not want it to look blurry.

Anyway, I agree that focusing the camera focus on the (very) specific feature (eyes are often a good subject) you want the attention of the viewer to be drawn to is good practice.

As for the render subdivision level, I don't think I paid any attention to that element at first, when I published my first renders in late August. But since then, I've learnt to check those levels for every figure or prop in the scene before producing the rendering.

Man, Quinn looks absolutely gorgeous in that second shot. :love:

Episode 9 Park (Lily, Nicole, MC lewd scene) Assets.

Park
Gazebo, Trees
Picnic Table
Background
Between Night Hacker's scene subsets and characters' assets info and your posts identifying other assets used in the game, we have plenty of material to use in our fan art renders. So nice.

Jumbi You may already be happy with what you have. If so, ignore this post. But here would be my version...
View attachment 2997145
Color might be a slight touch off, but it corrects a few of the discrepancies of the other versions I've seen. Keep the bump maps and all the rest from the original product.
This is much appreciated, man. So awesome. I haven't used any of the available edits made by a few of you on the original outfit yet. But it is fantastic to have different options to work with.

Reactions: redle and Valarcho

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Recently I had an idea, what if Zoey hadn’t returned from San Diego? If she became successful in surfing, did she find a better tattoo parlor with a better salary?
This was an interesting inspiration and I made Zoey alt who stayed in San Diego, personality development based on DIK-Zoey.

Surfing relaxation...
SassyZoey1.png

Nightclubs...
SassyZoey2.png

Further development was impossible without the NTR segment, because Fuckface is no more.

Last edited:

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Recently I had an idea, what if Zoey hadn’t returned from San Diego? If she became successful in surfing, did she find a better tattoo parlor with a better salary?
This was an interesting inspiration and I made Zoey alt who stayed in San Diego, personality development based on DIK-Zoey.

Surfing relaxation...
View attachment 2997964

Nightclubs...
View attachment 2997965

Further development was impossible without the NTR segment, because Fuckface is no more.

Beautifully made,Geralt From Rivia !!:giggle::giggle:

Her mischievous,dreamier look on the surfboard,
followed by a sensual,seductive partying girl .. :love::love:

And really well made for your first slightly erotic render..
His wild look in his eyes,
while he grips her tightly with gritted teeth and fucks her hard,
until she screams out with the horniest look of the most thunderous orgasm,
but as i say,slightly erotic,
for those who are sensitive to this ..:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

redle

Apr 12, 2017
This is much appreciated, man. So awesome. I haven't used any of the available edits made by a few of you on the original outfit yet. But it is fantastic to have different options to work with.
If you do want to tweak on your own, all indicators I've seen point to the skirt using the "Spirit" version as original. The top is the "red Hot" top with a single color shift applied in photoshop or the like (which is also why those rib pieces have randomly odd colors in the game that do not match the color scheme). Problem is a color shift is more an eyeball type of edit. So there's no clear "correct." How close did the original come to the color they wanted? Do you eyeball matching game screenshots which have lighting effects applied or eyeball spirit skirt or spirit top color (and yes, the top from spirit seems a bit brighter to me than the skirt).

Anomalies I noticed in the other versions:
Earliest one had:
pink center/black trim on top collar/neck (reversed of desired)
missing black trim on the letters
random color corruption from cut/paste/repair that looks used to "patch together" the top
did not color the rib side pieces to match

Newest one:
missed the center of the "O" of hot in coloring
colored the lower rib side piece to match top's primary color rather than the color used in game
lost all product detail on the pink portions (all seams deleted, cloth material wiped clean, no minute variation in hues)
basically rather than doing a color-shift of the red-Hot top the red zones were all "painted" a monotone pink

Not knocking either of the other 2 versions. One needs to know they are supposed to look different and go looking for problems to really notice the mismatches and my version is no different at likely being just a little bit off (as I said the color is an eyeball match with multiple potential targets). Any of them should get you a pretty good result (or tweak your own or repair parts of one of the above).

Reactions: Jumbi

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020

Surfing relaxation...
View attachment 2997964

Nightclubs...
View attachment 2997965

Nice. I like that first render in the beach especially.

If you do want to tweak on your own, all indicators I've seen point to the skirt using the "Spirit" version as original. The top is the "red Hot" top with a single color shift applied in photoshop or the like (which is also why those rib pieces have randomly odd colors in the game that do not match the color scheme). Problem is a color shift is more an eyeball type of edit. So there's no clear "correct." How close did the original come to the color they wanted? Do you eyeball matching game screenshots which have lighting effects applied or eyeball spirit skirt or spirit top color (and yes, the top from spirit seems a bit brighter to me than the skirt).

Anomalies I noticed in the other versions:
Earliest one had:
pink center/black trim on top collar/neck (reversed of desired)
missing black trim on the letters
random color corruption from cut/paste/repair that looks used to "patch together" the top
did not color the rib side pieces to match

Newest one:
missed the center of the "O" of hot in coloring
colored the lower rib side piece to match top's primary color rather than the color used in game
lost all product detail on the pink portions (all seams deleted, cloth material wiped clean, no minute variation in hues)
basically rather than doing a color-shift of the red-Hot top the red zones were all "painted" a monotone pink

Not knocking either of the other 2 versions. One needs to know they are supposed to look different and go looking for problems to really notice the mismatches and my version is no different at likely being just a little bit off (as I said the color is an eyeball match with multiple potential targets). Any of them should get you a pretty good result (or tweak your own or repair parts of one of the above).
Thanks for your observations. (y) Before I use it in a rendering, It is likely that I'll try my own edit, if only to see if I can learn something in the process.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes