shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
the usual rough justice to MC :D(the NTR master:devilish: )...

with Jade even the message is an excessive courtesy, theirs is not even a relationship, Jade reacts badly because she loses her toy not because MC is interested in another person, she has always known that

and with Maya and Josy once again the problem of the loan takes precedence, not telling them is for their own good, not out of fear. and then of all those left behind, at least the 2 of them won't be left alone anyway

p.s. when you were broken up did it really make a difference if it was done in person or over the phone? if it's an important relationship it's drama all the same and sometimes not being in front of each other can also be a good thing
My first breakup was so fucking extreme and in everyone's faces (got a girl pregnant in high school, her parents intervened and split us up), so nothing else registered big drama after that, just the usual tears or anger and miner stalking in a couple of later failed relationships (why do women stalk their ex's!?)

But I think any significant relationship deserves the effort to do the breakup to someone's face.

One of my friends broke up with a girl he'd been with for 2 years via text when she was overseas. That's just fucking mean! :eek:

But back to the game, at least in the mc's case, none of the relationships were very serious:
  • Sage was only really thinking about getting serious for a week or so before the mc called it off, so she wasn't really hurt at all, just surprised and a bit disappointed.
  • Maya isn't going to worry I reckon, her whole "no strings attached" approach means she'll accept it as something that just didn't work out, and she's got Josy like you said. She'll probably still be dramatic though, it's what she does.
  • We've already seen Bella's reaction. The fact that she's had doubts about it all along, and in the long run she realise it was definitely the smart thing to do, but we can definitely see she's down after the call, the mind can't always tell the feelings to fuck off. She'd already just recovered from one semi-psychotic breakdown, I'm sure she'll be fine...
  • Josy will take it hard I reckon. I think she already loves the mc, and even if she has Maya to fall back on, she really wants the mc too. She won't take it well.
  • Jill is the one to worry about though. She already thought it was serious relationship (the impression she'd given her friends was that they were already a couple). And obviously if she catches the mc fucking Bella, it's gonna take a while for that shit to blow over! :eek:
View attachment 1775675
Is she just some random girl in the same?
She's got serial killer written all over her! :eek:

Her and a bunch of other girls were just from the time when Vinny was a DIK. Chances are we won't see them again.

Last edited:

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
My first breakup was so fucking extreme and in everyone's faces (got a girl pregnant in high school, her parents intervened and split us up)
Did you get a babygirl or babyboy out of it at the end ? Or ... ?

Either way, thats a hell of a start to dating, I hope it didnt effect you too much in future relationships, thanks for sharing !

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
My first breakup was so fucking extreme and in everyone's faces (got a girl pregnant in high school, her parents intervened and split us up), so nothing else registered big drama after that, just the usual tears or anger and miner stalking in a couple of later failed relationships (why do women stalk their ex's!?)

But I think any significant relationship deserves the effort to do the breakup to someone's face.

One of my friends broke up with a girl he'd been with for 2 years via text when she was overseas. That's just fucking mean! :eek:

But back to the game, at least in the mc's case, none of the relationships were very serious:
  • Sage was only really thinking about getting serious for a week or so before the mc called it off, so she wasn't really hurt at all, just surprised and a bit disappointed.
  • Maya isn't going to worry I reckon, her whole "no strings attached" approach means she'll accept it as something that just didn't work out, and she's got Josy like you said. She'll probably still be dramatic though, it's what she does.
  • We've already seen Bella's reaction. The fact that she's had doubts about it all along, and in the long run she realise it was definitely the smart thing to do, but we can definitely see she's down after the call, the mind can't always tell the feelings to fuck off. She'd already just recovered from one semi-psychotic breakdown, I'm sure she'll be fine...
  • Josy will take it hard I reckon. I think she already loves the mc, and even if she has Maya to fall back on, she really wants the mc too. She won't take it well.
  • Jill is the one to worry about though. She already thought it was serious relationship (the impression she'd given her friends was that they were already a couple). And obviously if she catches the mc fucking Bella, it's gonna take a while for that shit to blow over! :eek:

She's got serial killer written all over her! :eek:
that in Badik they will all be more or less dramatic is for sure

it's also dramatic to leave a Jill who couldn't wait to dump you first :confused:....

• Josy's biggest fear is to be alone, and that's not going to happen, so no problem. it's a little too easy to love without ever taking a risk
  • I don't think that Maya doesn't care, but she is simply completely caught up in the loan issue, so MC is currently a secondary issue anyway
  • Bella's big signals are only for us players, the ring scene is very strong, but it's for us, not for MC, until that moment she kept MC emotionally at a distance and on the first date she ran away in panic
  • Jill by far is the biggest betrayal, if indeed we both courted, otherwise it's just microwaved drama
  • Sage continues on her begging path by accepting her role on the bench ready to take over (did I mention that DPC hates readhead?)

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
Then, after Bella gives the mc the heads up that Jill is suffering more Tybalt bullshit, the mc runs, he fucking runs, all the way to see her, tells her how he feels, even begs for her to give him a chance while she crushes him in front of a restaurant full of people.
Anyone got a screenshot of that scene? Kinda curious now after that description, ngl :oops::D

• Haha
Reactions: shazba

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I wonder why you guys are debating the separation?:rolleyes:

My MC was, is and always will be with Josy and Maya. With the other girls there is only friendship and no conscious sex. What my MC does with the blackouts I don't know and therefore can be easily excused. By the way, it has nothing to do with cowardly. I just know what I want for my MC and don't need to make him a man-whore. :D

That's why there won't be any separation pain because my MC is a fair asshole. :cool:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Did you get a babygirl or babyboy out of it at the end ? Or ... ?

Either way, thats a hell of a start to dating, I hope it didnt effect you too much in future relationships, thanks for sharing !
Yeah, my daughter has lived with me for quite a few years now, so happily ever after, kinda... (want more details, ask Meushi, I think he has dossiers prepared on all members of the forum! :eek:)

I wonder why you guys are debating the separation?:rolleyes:

My MC was, is and always will be with Josy and Maya. With the other girls there is only friendship and no conscious sex. What my MC does with the blackouts I don't know and therefore can be easily excused. By the way, it has nothing to do with cowardly. I just know what I want for my MC and don't need to make him a man-whore. :D

That's why there won't be any separation pain because my MC is a fair asshole. :cool:
Unfortunately, my mc just can't control himself, man whore all the way! As long as it doesn't end up the way of the Witcher 3! :eek:

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Okay, smth I wanted to discuss with you guys and get your feedback how you see it. The topic is : The transformation of Maya.

So she starts of inexpirienced with guys and later on her lack of confidence and fear that she cant keep up with Josy is the focus of the 3way relationship.

And then DPC did an RKO out of nowhere, and she suddenly does an 180°.

It starts of slow, when they watch tv and she initiates sex for the first time with "we could make out, if you want". And then she goes full berzerk mode at the dorm party, when she first gets the MC hard, and then roams the empty college and ends up role playing and ultimately bends over a table, basically saying "fuck me already" and ends up almost begging the MC to cum inside her. What's up with that ?

Is it simple DPC recognising that she wasnt the most popular and therefore he decided to add to her move-set ?

Or was is that day in the library when Jill enters, and then says "Still dating, I believe" and Maya shows jealousy for the first time. Is that the trigger for her change, because she thinks she has to up her game in order to 'keep' the MC ?

Or was it to build her up as an equal to Josy, because lets face it, whenever Josy and the MC are alone, his dick ends up inside Josy somehow, thats like the unspoken BaDIk rule.

What do you guys think ?

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
I agree Sage protected herself will probably still hurt her but we as player will probably never see it (might affect MC-Sage friendship but again Sage is peculiar).
But a pursued Maya (especially if you choose her date in ep7 and the after party in ep8) will be hurt a lot.
And for Josy yeah no matter what happen if Josy see MC in a relationship with another girl she will be hurt.

Reactions: shazba

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Okay, smth I wanted to discuss with you guys and get your feedback how you see it. The topic is : The transformation of Maya.

So she starts of inexpirienced with guys and later on her lack of confidence and fear that she cant keep up with Josy is the focus of the 3way relationship.

It starts of slow, when they watch tv and she initiates sex for the first time with "we could make out, if you want". And then she goes full berzerk mode at the dorm party, when she first gets the MC hard, and then roams the empty college and ends up role playing and ultimately bends over a table, basically saying "fuck me already" and ends up almost begging the MC to cum inside her. What's up with that ?

Is it simple DPC recognising that she wasnt the most popular and therefore he decided to add to her move-set ?

Or was is that day in the library when Jill enters, and then says "Still dating, I believe" and Maya shows jealousy for the first time. Is that the trigger for her change, because she thinks she has to up her game in order to 'keep' the MC ?

Or was it to build her up as an equal to Josy, because lets face it, whenever Josy and the MC are alone, his dick ends up inside Josy somehow, thats like the unspoken BaDIk rule.

What do you guys think ?
Honestly, I have not seen a radical change in Maya. Sexually and emotionally, she has always been quite brave and "outgoing".

her shyness is only social, her being introverted is only a public restraint.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Honestly, I have not seen a radical change in Maya. Sexually and emotionally, she has always been quite brave and "outgoing".

her shyness is only social, her being introverted is only a public restraint.
Not a change in her personality but in her sexuality and approach to it. She was always the passive one and afraid that 'it' wouldnt fit and then the dorm scene was like totally new territory for Maya.

Like if I wouldve asked you before the episode came out: Rank the girls in order of likelyhood that sneak into the college at night with the MC and then bend over a table to initiate sex and ends up asking the MC to cum inside her, Maya wouldve been dead last on anyones list. It was a HUGE change.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

What do you guys think ?
I think Maya lost her fear in EP7 so she can't fuck the MC without Josy. Josy made the suggestion in EP6 that she should be there to make Maya feel comfortable.

But Josy said something else to Maya in EP6. She can drink some alcohol beforehand to make her more relaxed. In EP8, she literally pours the whiskey down her throat. But through this, Maya also finds the courage not only to fuck the MC, but also to ask him if and how he decided. "Little kids and drunks always tell the truth" and both are drunk. :unsure:

She also witnessed in EP8 that Josy is playing with the MC and teasing him. Josy then does the same thing to the two of them at the water park. The girls are talking and Josy will have given Maya some tips. (y)

Josy and Maya don't see each other as competitors and when the MC is not on Jill's path, Josy and Maya actually get their validation so there is nothing to worry about between Jill and the MC.:D

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
She's had some time to get comfortable with him and Josy, but that last bit, that's only if you're an extremely attentive MC. If you don't put enough focus on her in the prior episodes, she may not ride the pony at the waterpark, and even if you do shag her at the party, she'll tell the MC not to cum inside her, because she still hasn't gotten around to any precautions.

What this says to me is that the MC, by having been so attentive and focused on her happiness, that she's really come to grips with the fact there's a boy she's actually truly interested in, going so far as to ultimately not care if he impregnates her or not, because she has him and Josy both, she is surrounded by people who love her.

And, as is the way of things, people in love do really stupid shit. Since Maya is the primary source of any real drama, outside of MC's own innate obliviousness, general stupidity, and thinking with his dick, I fully expect even if her tuition situation is resolved, she's the prime candidate out of any of the MC's lovers to also have a pregnancy scare in later episodes, as we know the test displayed at the end ep 8 can't be the MC's girls.

It would, for Maya, also be a point in her favor (as far as her father is concerned), because he'd see she was 'coming to her senses' and being truly involved with men.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Not a change in her personality but in her sexuality and approach to it. She was always the passive one and afraid that 'it' wouldnt fit and then the dorm scene was like totally new territory for Maya.

Like if I wouldve asked you before the episode came out: Rank the girls in order of likelyhood that sneak into the college at night with the MC and then bend over a table to initiate sex and ends up asking the MC to cum inside her, Maya wouldve been dead last on anyones list. It was a HUGE change.
In my opinion, DPC has done a balancing act here. When the MC doesn't go to Maya in EP7, she still doesn't know how the MC feels about her. But Josy finds out at the HOT's party. The MC says to Josy so she can be his girl. Maya had to follow suit for the Throuple in EP8.

The Best Options for the Throuple

E7:
- The MC has sex with Josy after Patrick shows up. This makes Josy realize that she is not alone and the MC takes away Josy's fear.
- Then when the MC chooses Maya, Maya realizes so she can trust the MC and I don't even mean sex. The MC thought of Maya because he brought her the TV. The MC shows with it, so that it is not only about sex for him, but that he is really interested in Maya.
- At the dorm party Josy could have seen the "my girl" from another point of view, namely that the MC is jealous of John because he tried to flirt with Josy. But is his jealousy out of love or just because they have sex together. (The MC can draw a heart or a tail on Josy's shoulder in first hangout).

EP8
- The MC has sex with Josy at the gym. But the conversation afterwards is interesting. Josy says that this is how it should be, not being able to keep your hands off each other. When you're newly in love, that's how it is.
- I jump right to the dorm party. Maya actually knows from EP7 so the MC is also interested in Maya as a person. She trusts the MC. But she doesn't know yet how the MC has decided in relation to the Throuple. But our repzetionist finds out because Maya tells him. Josy, on the other hand, now wants to know if the MC is only interested in sex or if he loves her. She finds out when the MC saves her from Becky and he likes Josy's hair. Josy has in EP7 denn MC asked to tell the truth, which he did in my case. Josy is now also sure of the love of the MC.
- In Jill's concert, Maya and Josy hold hands. They are not jealous of each other when it comes to the MC.
- Maya gets an ILY from the MC by cell phone and Maya sends an ILY back to the MC.

EP9
- The throuple is made public.

Reactions: TimHawk and Darkwen

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

How much would you have believed that Bella would be the first to voluntarily sleep at MC's?

And yet.

Maya had no problem having sex with MC while waiting for Josy in the Preps mansion, I don't see a big difference between that and playing in the classrooms

the real awkwardness she has is only towards others who might see her, like in the library, during threesome or at the water park. despite the difficulties she has in dealing with MC's penis, it never becomes an obstacle but rather a goad that pushes her to try again

from this point of view the small revolution is rather the public cuddles while dancing with MC

M1nnesota

Jan 17, 2019
Pretty sure this has been discussed many times, BUT still.....Is it just me or Isabella looks like a prototype of LuxuryGirl? Untitled.png

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes