TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Heather is not the logical answer, just one possibility among many. I would remind you that Jacob brought ambassadors into play in EP7. (y)

That implies the possibility that the fraternities and the HOT's could do some form of student exchange with each other. Also, there is another possibility for Maya to stay with the MC. He is pretty much the VP of the DIK's so he could get privileges.:unsure:

My favorite would actually be Heather getting pregnant and leaving college with Tommy. The MC becomes VP and a campus ambassador program is started. Then MJ could stay at MC and Derek would get Tommy's room. Then there would be a twin room available in HOT's house that Sally and KRJ could get.:D
As much as I would be superhappy for you, if you get your happily ever after super early, its never ever gonna happen for 1 simple reason : DPC will not waste 8 episodes of building a Maya vs Quinn feud, have the perfect setup with Quinn beeing the next in line to share her room and then give us a fluffy and easy way out.

Even after Maya slaps Quinn and runs out, DPC put them on a collision course again, when Quinn is sent to 'apologise' and whenever the MC mentions Quinn, Maya is about to throw up.

He will milk that one to kingdom come and beyond. :D

Oh and as for the pregnancy, I have no clue and not even a half decent guess, almost all HOTs are very open and sexually active so could be almost anyone.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
I rather think that Quinn will put on the brakes in relation to Maya. This actually started with Sage and Quinn's conversation in the EP8 Halloween planning. Sage is actually admonishing Quinn already. Maya, of course, won't give in so quickly.

What I could imagine is for Sage to consider Maya as the VP of HOT's, thus overriding Quinn. That would then again for tension worry.
Oh no doubt Sage is Mayas guardian angel and she might be able to keep Quinn partialy in line even if she isnt in the same room, but the tension between Maya & Quinn will prob be smth thats with us for more than 1 Episode, as I said I dont think DPC will waste that ideal setup.

And now that I think about it a bit longer, the confrontation between Maya and Quinn, only if Maya chooses to join the HOTs ofc, could be the start trigger of a Quinn path. Those 2 come to blows and the MC has to choose a side, so you would probably never expirience the Quinn path. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: dalli_x

hidden_robot

Jan 7, 2018
Which value should I View attachment 1771809 increase if I want to increase this View attachment 1771810 ? Is it even safe because I heard there's anti cheat system, i don't use any mods btw, I have already played through some routes, I've never used this though. (I'm playing through full Dik route now, need the money for Quinn service.
Find a way to enable console in game and use this command:
mny(5)
You can use any value that you want, but the game won't allow you to pass the limited ammount. It is pretty safe, this method is how the game uses to increase your money.
Also, avoid using it during free-roam, use it during any scene. If you are in free-roam and still have to use, try clicking on a object that leads to a dialogue so you can use it.

Edit:
Here's a way to enable console safely:

1) Search for config.console = False. (it's probably in the 00console.py file inside of the folder renpy/common)
2) Change False to True
3) Save and re-run the game
4) Press Shift + O in-game

Last edited:
Reactions: FlyinginTime

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
For real ? I know Sage is, but didnt Jill say at the presentation from Tybalt that she will do it next year ? And Sarah, when you ditch Jade's class with her, doesnt she say "just 2 more years" ? Ive no clue about Mel, but also no mention that she's busy writing her thesis/dissertation, which doesnt mean she isnt, but feels odd.
Didn't Jill tell Josy that she had delayed that class they are going to take together until she couldn't, ie shes in her last year? The firm impression shes got is that shes a late bloomer in pretty much every way, even her age. The mentions of Russel in the past, also trying to befriend Sage in the past, both of which is in their last year. Shes been presented as their age and linked to them at most opportunities.

-snip-
I could also see it being a girl from the restaurant, because that could cause drama if the MC accepts Quinn's offer. Not that the MC is the father-to-be. But if a girl gets knocked up by the glory hole, she doesn't need to know who the guy on the other side of the wall was. So the search for the expectant father is on, and the MC would also fall into the circle of suspects.
Personally i would find this to be hilarious, a game of sherlock who nutted :KEK:
But it feels very unlikely as it would run dangerously close to NTR. Apparently the audience doesn't want to know that the girls fucks anyone else besides Fuckface. A game like that would rip the poor tender feelings of possession to shreds :KEK:

I love that even after many playthroughs, I still find scenes to make me lol

excuse the poor quality

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Probably 30% of my like for Maya is tied up with how much I enjoy Derek. In my headcannon them twins are such good friends to Fuckface. :D

Yeah but correct me if I'm wrong, but the difference between you and the other 2 guy, is You dont have this Arrogance almighty better than everyone, mixed with victimhood mentality. :ROFLMAO:
Like you have your own view on the game likes or dislikes, but you don't get buthurt when other might not see that way, and start namecaling us fanboy and snowflake and "bruh hu , I can't say anything bad, because DPC's asslickers gonna attack me"

These type of shit you don't do, or I don't seem to remember you do. I think that's a big difference(y)
I wonder if i come off as butt hurt when i throw shit at Jill? I do it because I want to read the rebuttals and see why people resonate with that path for Fuckface. I do like that DPC have mirrored the sons experience to that of his father Neil, its nice symmetry and its just fine writing, really not my cup of tea though... so bland, wish i could find the milk and honey people see in Jill.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Normally, at least where I live, you got to finish all your courses before you can start your final year of uni/college.
I think Jill says she has put the course off for as long as she can. I also think we concluded Jill is a 3rd year like Rusty, Tommy and Nick. Sage and Tyblat appear to be 4th years. The logic for Tybalt being a fourth year is;

1. Year one - Joins the preps, is made President at end of the year
  2. Year two - rejects Rusty for membership, DIKs founded.
  3. Year three - Quinn joins HOTs, second year of DIKs
  4. Year four - MC starts school
In other words Jill is doing what you say and finishing the courses she has put off in order to be ready for her fourth year.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
What do you mean ? It's a 30 min train ride and students enroll midterm all the time, they just have to make up the credits they missed in the 1st semester on their own.
You can't enroll in a University after the academic year has started. And you MUST submit a few months before the academic year starts.

The last topic of the interlude, while Zoey is still in San Diego, is about her wanting to enroll into college and not getting accepted. Do you honestly believe thats an accident or a coincidence ? Now none of us knows whats gonna happen, but in my opinion on how its set up, since Zoey wants to study the same as Jacob, the MC will be the intermediary who introduces them to each other and then Jacob will help Zoey get into B&R.
Show me those lines: I guess I totally missed them. As far as I can remember she only got her high school degree.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Let's see... :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

she is

- dumb
- uncultured
- unskilled
- a troublemaker
- selfish
- stubborn
- gross

she's got

- ugly tattoes all over her body
- piercing
- awful hair
- awful clothes

Moreover, her latest flashback story is UNNECESSARY FILLER like those fucking RPGs in the library.
When Zoey is the best character best written in the entire game and the best job DPC has done in 3 years of production this kind of comments make you believe that they are made for people to believe this nonsense

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
When Zoey is the best character best written in the entire game and the best job DPC has done in 3 years of production this kind of comments make you believe that they are made for people to believe this nonsense
I don't know I kinda liked Zoey. I think that she'll add a new dynamic to the story. But I don't think that she will be with the MC as a LI. I think the perfect partner for her would be Derreck they both like to party and have fun so I think that they should hook up.

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
Which value should I View attachment 1771809 increase if I want to increase this View attachment 1771810 ? Is it even safe because I heard there's anti cheat system, i don't use any mods btw, I have already played through some routes, I've never used this though. (I'm playing through full Dik route now, need the money for Quinn service.

Check the last page of my walkthrough for all the important variables and how to change them through the console.

AFAIK there is no way to detect cheating done through the console or a save game editor.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I didn't write that she's a badly written character, and I didn't write that the Interlude is a badly written episode.

I wrote that the Interlude is a totally unnecessary filler. And I wrote why so many people don't like her character and, most of all, why they dislike her as a Love Interest.

Man, he took more than 3 years for telling us the first 8 chapters. Did we really need such a long flashback? we're waiting for that damn Halloween Party for a year at least.

FlyinginTime

Sep 16, 2021
Find a way to enable console in game and use this command:
mny(5)
You can use any value that you want, but the game won't allow you to pass the limited ammount. It is pretty safe, this method is how the game uses to increase your money.
Also, avoid using it during free-roam, use it during any scene. If you are in free-roam and still have to use, try clicking on a object that leads to a dialogue so you can use it.

Edit:
Here's a way to enable console safely:

1) Search for config.console = False. (it's probably in the 00console.py file inside of the folder renpy/common)
2) Change False to True
3) Save and re-run the game
4) Press Shift + O in-game
Check the last page of my walkthrough for all the important variables and how to change them through the console.

AFAIK there is no way to detect cheating done through the console or a save game editor.
Thank you, got it. (y)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes