PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
1. Arieth may be pregnant, but her father is clearly not Nick. If anyone could fuck this virgin, it was only his hand. Lol, even the jocks know that he is a virgin and does not fuck anyone, so they did not destroy his room. :KEK:
The other father may be Daw. But there are two points.
a) we don't care about Daw, he's a buffoon and an asshole
b) Arieth's pregnancy can become a Daw redemption ring and the fact that he is raising a black boy will be an additional comedic moment.:PogChamp:
2.It's probably Ashley, I'm sticking to that theory. Ashley has been acting nervous in recent days, even after reconciling with Derek and dating Anthony. Moreover, she deliberately avoids Derek. Here either she is really pregnant and does not know from whom:FacePalm:, or she got into a classic love triangle
3.Heather is also an option based on her words that she did not have her period. But this is a common DPC trap, it seems to me. There is no reason to consider this other than the usual delay.
4.This is one of the main girls. For the drama, it would be good if the pregnancy problem affected MС directly. Yes, there is a virgin run where the pregnancy test still remains in the credits. But I think that such a run is not canonical and is rather experimental. If one of the main girls is pregnant, then it will rather relate to the future of the game, and not to the present. If this is the case, then the secret of pregnancy will be revealed only by the season finale after a huge number of sex scenes (which the player will not be able to avoid).

Reactions: magi2080

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Sage: "My parents aren't my biological parents; I come from a foster home."​
mc: "Oh?"​
Sage: "I only have vague memories of it, but I was rescued from a life I don't want to imagine, thanks to mom and dad."​
Sage: "And look at me now..."​
Sage: "I'm so fucking grateful for what they did."​
Sage: "And I've always felt that I didn't want to ask them for anything more than they have given me. Who am I to ask for more?"​

Whether Tybalt is adopted as well, or a blood relative of Jade or Stephen, we don't know, but I doubt any of them would want to say they are related to him. :p
This just proves that our homie Stephen is a good guy and that we don't really deserve him. Stephen gave us everything and we really let him down. :Kappa:

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I don't a girl who does sex for money would be stupid enough not to have precautions, but then again they're college students. This could be the impetus for sage to discover what's been happening under her nose.
Another option might be Josy or Maya, which could put a wrench into their relationship, but this is unlikely if this scene also appears in the non-Josy/Maya route. (Can anyone confirm?)
This could also be a red herring and it could be one of the other girls not related to the MC.

Just pulling theories out of the top of my head.
So, I have several options as to who could be pregnant.Tit starts with the fact that pretty much all the girls in the game, except for Jill, are sexually active in the background, not just with the MC, even if wedon't see it. In any case all HOTs. There are also the girls we fuck and inseminate on our chosen route. And nobody seems to use condoms in the game. I also haven't forgotten that drunk Erik was with Wendy during Hells Week. :LOL:

Let's wait and see. Nothing is certain yet

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
Dude, you totally opened pandoras box. This cannot be explained with a few words, its really complicated, but I'll try to sum it up for ya.

So, Jade's sister, Abigail, once dated Archibald, who happened to be Stephen's cousin on his mothers side. Now Archibald had a brother, Bob, who himself had a gardener, who in return had a dentist and he just happened to be the EXACT SAME dentist Sage goes to, too.

Needless to say, once word spread, Sage instantly joined the Burkes family album, and man you should see the wall next to the bedroom door, its literally all Sage, that photo doesnt do their relationship justice.
Yeah and the only reason we are at the Burkes house is because Sage mistaken her right and her left so instead of going to Sage parent's house we end up in Burkes house

FlyinginTime

Sep 16, 2021
Which value should I Capture.PNG increase if I want to increase this Capture1.PNG ? Is it even safe because I heard there's anti cheat system, i don't use any mods btw, I have already played through some routes, I've never used this though. (I'm playing through full Dik route now, need the money for Quinn service.

sockpowder

Mar 19, 2021
phew, finally finished the interlude. nice game, but i cant see why people dont like zoey tho. i thought she would be more popular with her punk girl style

so any bets on how much sex mc's bedroom gonna get in the halloween party others route? so far, the highest sex the mc did in one party is at HOTS with 4, 5 if youre doing manwhore route. would mc even survive the night? sage-quinn-riona-camilla foursome wen

now that we've official gfs now, mc's bedroom becoming an extra wardrobe space for the gf when? i can absolutely see JnM do this without warning kek

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
scratch my earlier post. Just saw in another forum that that was the same table as the one with Jade during a party scene of some sort. Sage's photo was hidden due to the camera angle.
Wow.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
My queen
My wife
My love
View attachment 1771222
I think Zoey is a great character.
For a different VN or a spin-off of BDIK.
And really, she only has two disadvantages.
1--Being in the wrong place at the wrong time for the audience.
2--Not being able to get any nutbutter on her main tattoo for fear of dishonoring granny. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Sage: "My parents aren't my biological parents; I come from a foster home."​
mc: "Oh?"​
Sage: "I only have vague memories of it, but I was rescued from a life I don't want to imagine, thanks to mom and dad."​
Sage: "And look at me now..."​
Sage: "I'm so fucking grateful for what they did."​
Sage: "And I've always felt that I didn't want to ask them for anything more than they have given me. Who am I to ask for more?"​

Whether Tybalt is adopted as well, or a blood relative of Jade or Stephen, we don't know, but I doubt any of them would want to say they are related to him. :p
Tybbie is adopted, too. Remember the dialogue between MC and Tybbie after the tennis match in the shower.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
I don't see it as confirmed yet that Heather is pregnant. Yes, I know Tommy said in EP8 that Heather is cranky when she has her monthly period, and Heather said she doesn't have it. I was the first one to notice that.

But it's Tommy who brings it up, and he's not exactly known for being tactful. It's entirely possible that Tommy just said it as a bad joke. That's actually more often the case, Tommy.

But it's going to be a HOT girl who's pregnant, because the pregnancy test is on the bathroom counter on the 2nd floor.

Arieth is always an option in that regard. But who could have gotten her pregnant? Maybe Nick is the lucky one. He says at the DIK surprise party for the MC that he recently fucked Arieth.

I could also see it being a girl from the restaurant, because that could cause drama if the MC accepts Quinn's offer. Not that the MC is the father-to-be. But if a girl gets knocked up by the glory hole, she doesn't need to know who the guy on the other side of the wall was. So the search for the expectant father is on, and the MC would also fall into the circle of suspects.
Heather pregnant is just the most logical answer I can see.
Since Maya gonna live in HOTs house (it will happen for sure) she needs space and Heather's room (with Josy :BootyTime: ) is the best option.
MC already almost taken the vice president title. Rusty gives him more freedom to chose then Tommy so it's just the question of time when either some drama will happen or Tommy just leave B&R with pregnant Heather (convenient trick to remove him from the story painlessly).

Just my guess but I think it's right.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Let's see... :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

she is

- dumb
- uncultured
- unskilled
- a troublemaker
- selfish
- stubborn
- gross

she's got

- ugly tattoes all over her body
- piercing
- awful hair
- awful clothes

Moreover, her latest flashback story is UNNECESSARY FILLER like those fucking RPGs in the library.
The entire game is a highly enjoyable bit of "UNNECESSARY FILLER".

There is no single aspect of the game that is to everyone's liking, Zoey and DnG are no exception.

Personally, I like them both.

Well ... Could I get all the saves?
My Season 2 export is attached. You need to unzip and put the file in the following folder:

C:\Users\[your windows login name]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\persistent

It's got a:
  • DIK Sage ending,
  • DIK Quinn (others) ending,
  • Chick Maya & Josy ending,
  • Chick Jill ending; and
  • Chick Bella ending.
Some disclaimers:
  • In all exports, the DIKs succeeded in financing their repairs (windows included) so Rusty gets to keep is car.
  • In the Quinn ending the MC pretty much fucked everything that moved.
  • In all the Chick endings the mc was fucking all the main LIs (as much as they'd let him), so expect some fireworks after he's dumped them all (the Bella ending is the biggest drama abut to unfold).
:p

Last edited:

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Man,

the whole story takes place in B&R's campus. Zoey lives in another town and she can't enroll anymore.
What do you mean ? It's a 30 min train ride and students enroll midterm all the time, they just have to make up the credits they missed in the 1st semester on their own.

The last topic of the interlude, while Zoey is still in San Diego, is about her wanting to enroll into college and not getting accepted. Do you honestly believe thats an accident or a coincidence ? Now none of us knows whats gonna happen, but in my opinion on how its set up, since Zoey wants to study the same as Jacob, the MC will be the intermediary who introduces them to each other and then Jacob will help Zoey get into B&R.

I would be shocked if that girl isnt joining B&R very soon into Season 3, DPC most certainly didnt spent an entire interlude on her, to have her be a 'phone buddy' or for the occasional visit.

sockpowder

Mar 19, 2021
Let's see... :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

she is

- dumb
- uncultured
- unskilled
- a troublemaker
- selfish
- stubborn
- gross

she's got

- ugly tattoes all over her body
- piercing
- awful hair
- awful clothes

Moreover, her latest flashback story is UNNECESSARY FILLER like those fucking RPGs in the library.
agree with most, disagree with others like unskilled and gross. riona has tatoos and a nose pierce, but she became one of the most popular characters even above some LIs. (tbh i didnt even noticed riona's nose pierce till i downloaded her 4k wallpaper kek)

methinks that zoey just needs to have some cute moments with mc simmer down the hate(?)
i agree that the dng was a shit filler and good thing that i wasnt here when that episode got released, but the interlude wasnt a filler cause it expands on the past of the mc, as little as that was, and shes gonna be a spotlight of one episode at least cause without her being in the spotlight, that interlude would become a lite-filler as you said

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes