Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Can't quote the last 5-10 pages, but retcon is not an issue.
DPC is not a great writer folks. He will write what he writes, and then he will gloss over it.
You have to suspend logic in a lot of cases to get to the actual root of the problem.
That is ok. His renders make me not care so much. I have mellowed on the page...

I still predict all you poor fuckers are going to be sobbing as this thing wraps in 2 more episodes and shit.
When he tosses it over to Steam you will see incest... Patreon will set him free!!!!
Quinn dies
Jill is his auntie
Sadly Bella will axe murder someone and go to jail.
Jade will leave Stephen and you will get to keep Sage and Jade.
Maya and Josy will be in a dorm fire, save only one.
Zoey will become a crack addicted whore who works for the Restaurant

Fanbois will cry, snowflaking their way to Sweden to gang bank DPC's sore butt for screwing the pooch on another story, but his epic fappables will make him a wealthy dude with a drooping anus...

Peace!
Why did I read this?

There must have been a reason...

Nope.

CursedGodz

Apr 10, 2022
Well if you read my comments I already said that I didn't finish it and that I was deleting it. And protect him from what her dumping him? That just sounds so caring of her :rolleyes:.

What happened with Josy isn't the same thing, with Josy he didn't think she would get into that college at all. With Zoey all she had to do was wait until the MC graduated.

And it would be selfish of the MC to ask her to stay and not chase her dream at all but the MC wasn't asking her to stay and not go at all he was just asking her to wait until he graduated which she wouldn't do.

Any relationship a person is in is about compromises, about give and take but Zoey didn't care enough about the MC to wait until the next year to go. I don't know what to tell you but to me she is selfish.
You are simply delusional. That's how people end up wasting years because they just sacrifice for someone else who isn't gonna do the same for them. Say they wait another year. And MC would join her then? What about college? Would he get accepted to a college there? we don't know. Why is it so selfish of her to be in a weird situation when a person she adored just died and her last words were 'use this money for your dream'? She is selfish but MC couldn't just transfer schools for the last year? I don't see how either of them is selfish in that situation. It's all about how deep their feelings go. MC stated he thinks he was not in love with her. Zoey on the other hand wanted to see him again. After all, even if you were right and Zoey was such a selfish person as you describe her that you can't even play the interlude so what? People lose someone and they don't have the right to feel whatever they want? I didn't know someone needs permission for that. The place they lived didn't have waves for her to chase but I bet the place she moved to had at least one high school for MC to transfer. Transfer for the last year, get a job to cover his own expenses and then they would see. Nobody's even selfish in the given situation because none of them ever claimed they wanted a romantic relationship, so no point for such a take

Last edited:

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
It's Arigon is DavDr clone

My only drugs are in my sig :oops:
Now now
You and Walter Victor both know that I harbor these feelings but.....
I write very positively on DPC's renders and animation and of course his music catalog.
I just shit, justifiably on his writing, but I praise writers in other threads, and ding them if needed in other ways, and on some.....GASP.... I am a total fanboi!!!!
I just call it like I see it, and it is fun to get reactions when my opinions are not shared...
Admit it, I have become far less nasty than I used to be, and my dude DavDR and also Kellermann are keeping the thumb screws on!
Peace

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Now now
You and Walter Victor both know that I harbor these feelings but.....
I write very positively on DPC's renders and animation and of course his music catalog.
I just shit, justifiably on his writing, but I praise writers in other threads, and ding them if needed in other ways, and on some.....GASP.... I am a total fanboi!!!!
I just call it like I see it, and it is fun to get reactions when my opinions are not shared...
Admit it, I have become far less nasty than I used to be, and my dude DavDR and also Kellermann are keeping the thumb screws on!
Peace
It's a mixed bag for me. Season 1 BaDIK is still one the greatest experiences I've had with an F95 game. I loved the enveloping story (and yes the writing too), the dialogue flowed perfectly, the jokes were funny, the characters were all intriguing, and the drama wasn't too irritating (maybe because I was never on the Maya path). The game design was top notch and I even enjoyed some mini games and filler content.

It went off the rails for me in Season 2. Still a good game, but I was more annoyed with the direction DPC chose with some characters, and the story logic (or lack thereof) definitely took a hit in s2. That Sage/MC rebound guy scene was the chief of Turd City. There are a few characters I don't like whom are forced upon me (a big annoyance to me in dating type AVNs) and that knocks it down a few points as well. My technical issues (horrible free roam lag), made ep 8 almost unplayable. The renders and lewds improved, but that wasn't enough to make up for everything else. Hopefully the upcoming season will be a good third act and DPC will return to s1 form.

But yes, I agree with idea of praising things I like and calling out things I don't.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
When i try to extract the .rar files on mac, my unarchiver extracts for like 0.5ms then suddenly closes, any idea whats happening or how to solve it?
Maybe on of the parts got corrupted during download ? Do you have enough free disk space and memory ?

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
It's a mixed bag for me. Season 1 BaDIK is still one the greatest experiences I've had with an F95 game. I loved the enveloping story (and yes the writing too), the dialogue flowed perfectly, the jokes were funny, the characters were all intriguing, and the drama wasn't too irritating (maybe because I was never on the Maya path). The game design was top notch and I even enjoyed some mini games and filler content.

It went off the rails for me in Season 2. Still a good game, but I was more annoyed with the direction DPC chose with some characters, and the story logic (or lack thereof) definitely took a hit in s2. That Sage/MC rebound guy scene was the chief of Turd City. There are a few characters I don't like whom are forced upon me (a big annoyance to me in dating type AVNs) and that knocks it down a few points as well. My technical issues (horrible free roam lag), made ep 8 almost unplayable. The renders and lewds improved, but that wasn't enough to make up for everything else. Hopefully the upcoming season will be a good third act and DPC will return to s1 form.

But yes, I agree with idea of praising things I like and calling out things I don't.
I'm with you bro, I also liked S1 more than S2 in terms of story and while I'm hopefull, I dont think it'll go back to S1 level of quality in S3.

The problem seems to be the increased branching, as you said if, as a creator, you want roughly equal content for all paths, you have to make some of it mandatory and thats what made Season 2 worse than 1 imo. And since branching will only increase as the story progresses, well ...

I also like the writing for the most part and I can usually ignore logic holes for the sake of the story, but you can tell that only 1 person writes all of it, in a game that has a shitton of characters with unique backstories, problems and so on, the quantity seems to lower the quality and it some cases the depth.

But overall for me, BaDIK is still the gold standard, it does way more right than wrong and I'm really curious how S3 will start and what new possibilities arise.

Oct 18, 2021
Can't quote the last 5-10 pages, but retcon is not an issue.
DPC is not a great writer folks. He will write what he writes, and then he will gloss over it.
You have to suspend logic in a lot of cases to get to the actual root of the problem.
That is ok. His renders make me not care so much. I have mellowed on the page...

I still predict all you poor fuckers are going to be sobbing as this thing wraps in 2 more episodes and shit.
When he tosses it over to Steam you will see incest... Patreon will set him free!!!!
Quinn dies
Jill is his auntie
Sadly Bella will axe murder someone and go to jail.
Jade will leave Stephen and you will get to keep Sage and Jade.
Maya and Josy will be in a dorm fire, save only one.
Zoey will become a crack addicted whore who works for the Restaurant

Fanbois will cry, snowflaking their way to Sweden to gang bank DPC's sore butt for screwing the pooch on another story, but his epic fappables will make him a wealthy dude with a drooping anus...

Peace!
Damn, you're still here, I thought you left a long time ago... My offer is still up if you want to take it of course, as you seem to still be fixated on the total episode count to be 10 ;)
DPC renders are shit :ROFLMAO:
Just renders? Why did you stop at that? Renders, animations, characters, soundtrack, lewd scenes - everything is shit :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Bush, muff, lady garden, pubes, beaver...you've heard it all. It's time once and for all to clarify exactly who of our ladies needs it and who doesn't.

Josy - If ever there were a girl who was made for the full wax, it's Josy. The naked clam suits her perfectly.

Maya - She is in desperate need of some foliage. She has all kinds of ingrown pubes and it looks terrible. Also, it is a crime for anyone with non-dominant pube colour to shave it all off. If you've got something other than natural black going on down there, then reconsider the decision to shave.

Jill - She is a neatly trimmed landing strip girl 100%.

Bella - At a certain age a woman shouldn't be clean-shaven or full waxed. Bella has reached that age. A bald minge is a twentysomething woman's game. Bella must set aside the implements of hair removal and promote immediate reforestation. It doesn't have to be Amazonian rainforest down there, but a healthy landing strip would be a good thing because not all of us are qualified bush pilots.

Sage - How many times must I say this...if the carpet matches those drapes then a ginger must absolutely grow it out. Again, no need for an eagle's nest, it can be neatly maintained, but for god's sake, don't deprive us of that delightful orange thatch of nose ticklers.

Get it right in season 3 DPC.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes