dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Again- My first best friend who turned into my girlfriend briefly before leaving for San Diego to become a surfer. I'm telling you what it says in the fucking game read Zoey's fucking phone profile, holy fuck.
The MC realized at the station that they were more than best friends. With that, the MC realized that Zoey was his girlfriend (just an example) for him for 4.132434 months.

The reference point where the friendship became more is even recorded in pictures. The MC recognized only sooner (station) than Zoey (In San Diego) this special moment in their relationship.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
He states at the end of the Interlude that he changed the number, at first I was ofc, when he got the new phone. But no, its the same phone number when he changes the phone, that means he must have changed it between when they stopped texting and the game starting.
I don't think so, based on these two sequential statements-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That leads me to think the new phone came with the new number, the guys just transferred his contacts over (merging with the ones already in the phone, from prior usage)

fasdfaq123

Sep 6, 2020
About Zoey. Isn't Zoey's story supposed to revolve around being a journey of self-discovery and how she didn't really want to do, what she thought she wanted to do, is just that.

In regards to MC and her quasi-relationship with Zoey. It's obvious that MC was in love with Zoey and, Zoey actually because of the concept the chapter handles (which is "home blindness") it takes her a little longer to realize it, but in turn the journey makes her realize even more that she actually loved him and also loved home. I don't think she deserves the label of selfish, maybe a bit of inconsistency in making her decisions regarding her friendship/relationship with MC . But the important thing here, is that his decisions are never made in bad faith, until Emma Cluck happens.

The only problem I have with this, is the timeline between all the interlude and college events occurring. I think the timeline debate was had and how DPC had modified a line of Zoey's because of the 18 year old issue, a while back. Now, if that is so the MC's words with Bella of how long they have not spoken, I think it loses meaning.

Note: I have no idea where Zoey is going to end up in the story and what she may get to do, other than drama.

I hope I didn't screw it up

I'm just wondering how well Zoey and Quinn will get along.
That's something I want to see, there's a part of me that wants Zoey to steal Quinn's heart with some good cucumbers.:whistle:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
That's something I want to see, there's a part of me that wants Zoey to steal Quinn's heart with some good cucumbers.:whistle:
If Quinn ends up as antagonistic rival for Zoey, then Quinn will immediately move up on my charts, but knowing DPC, he will make them bestest of besties evarrrr...if for no other reason than to tease MC about his off-putting orgasm face or his always hilarious tit-sucking chimp lips face. We will also get the obligatory, "oh I like this one...she's feisty" scene. Bank on it. If Lily can crack the code, I'm sure Zoey will too. There is just too much juicy drama there for DPC to resist getting the bad girls together. Q/Z/MC threesome is all but guaranteed as well if Quinn replaces Riona with Zoey as the bff.

We already know Zoey will join B&R because it is imperative for her to be in close proximity to MC at all times for constant temptation (or annoyance if you're like me), but I'm not so sure she will joing sorority in spring class. I doubt DPC wants to portray her in a position of weakness as a pledge. She must be shown as strong and desirable in order to fuck up MC'ss existing relationship(s).

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Plus, the HOTs are straight up running out of room. Quinn and Sage are the only ones not doubled up, which leaves Zoey to room with one of them if she gets in.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Rowan Reins

Jan 30, 2022
So I completed episode seven and moved the saves from my old broken laptop to a new one then put the old saves in the newer version of the game to play episode 8 but the scenes and gallery from the old save are all locked what to do?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
That's assuming she even joins the HOT's or B&R, ain't it a little late in the year to be enrolling?
I would take it for granted that she will somehow get into BR.

We know that she has a high school diploma and has tried to get into other colleges but was rejected (and it seems that BR is not an institution with such high standards), she could perhaps take specific courses at BR that interest her (graphic design for example).

However they bring her in; if it's a scavenger hunt, a spelling bee, or even a good old fashioned fight club, there isn't really a spot to put her if she passes their test.
That's right, there's just no chance of it becoming a HOT in the year when they're already struggling to manage the too many freshmen that Quinn brought in

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Josy and Maya at the DIK mansion, and there is a vacancy for Zoey at HOT's house.:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

The MC is a good friend of Sage. There will be a way for her to join the HOTs.:rolleyes::unsure:
Sage surely can't wait to welcome another freshman (when she still has to solve the problem of Maya and possibly Mona) who is an ex of a guy she's interested in.;)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes