Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I don't get that. every choice with them comes as a set, I think.
Well, I'm not entirely sure what you mean by wallpaper. If you mean for the phone and PC then that's all there is. The old phone anyway. The same goes for the rewards. They may be a couple in the game but that has nothing to do with the random artwork.

Also not every choice for them is made both of them in mind. Oftentimes it's having to choose between them. They are together but they are still separate characters.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I don't think so, based on these two sequential statements-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That leads me to think the new phone came with the new number, the guys just transferred his contacts over (merging with the ones already in the phone, from prior usage)

The MC clearly says to Josy in EP7 so that his cell phone number has not changed. Ergo, he changed it before entering college. :unsure:(y)

Thats what I was remembering as well, I could have sworn he tells Josy about that, can anyone double check in the code, because I'm genuinely curious if the Doc done goofed it up and its now a retcon.

Reactions: mightybored

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Thats what I was remembering as well, I could have sworn he tells Josy about that, can anyone double check in the code, because I'm genuinely curious if the Doc done goofed it up and its now a retcon.
this doesn't seem like a particularly important revelation to me...that it even needs a retcon.

what difference does it make that Mc changed his phone number? Zoey didn't want to call him anyway.

the only real consequence for now is that, perhaps, Zoey had to go through Neil not being able to contact him directly, but beyond that?

I don't expect Zoey to lie about trying to contact him, and MC has nothing to justify to her either

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Oops.... i really thought that was MC's name for his D after spraying the ladies.... Good work Hosey!

View attachment 1771007 Look it's Josy and Hosey!
That's where her name Josey comes from then. :Kappa:

this doesn't seem like a particularly important revelation to me...that it even needs a retcon.

what difference does it make that Mc changed his phone number? Zoey didn't want to call him anyway.

the only real consequence for now is that, perhaps, Zoey had to go through Neil not being able to contact him directly, but beyond that?

I don't expect Zoey to lie about trying to contact him, and MC has nothing to justify to her either
I think that Zoey joining the HOTs is a bit of a stretch anyway. To be honest, her making it into B&R is a stretch either. If she does, I think that she'll be Maya's roommate and will be involved in the Maya/Patrick scenario in some way.

Reactions: dalli_x

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think that Zoey joining the HOTs is a bit of a stretch anyway. To be honest, her making it into B&R is a stretch either. If she does, I think that she'll be Maya's roommate and will be involved in the Maya/Patrick scenario in some way.
Zoey has to go at BR, otherwise how would she interact with MC? and also all the premises of high school graduation and attempts to get into other colleges would not be revealed

I don't think it's that important who she goes to live with, and I don't think she's going to tie herself closely to any other LIs (broken dreams for AchedCroissant :( )

after all these vicissitudes what sense does it make that Zoey is living with Maya and not Josy?

easier to end up with Envy at this point...

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Zoey has to go at BR, otherwise how would she interact with MC? and also all the premises of high school graduation and attempts to get into other colleges would not be revealed

I don't think it's that important who she goes to live with, and I don't think she's going to tie herself closely to any other LIs (broken dreams for AchedCroissant :( )

after all these vicissitudes what sense does it make that Zoey is living with Maya and not Josy?

If our homie Stephen does not solve Maya's loan issue, then DPC can and probably will integrade Zoey into that storyline. With Zoey as Maya's roomie, she has proof that she's not staying with Josy and on the throuple route MC can act as her boyfriend in front of Patrick.

It's not a logical storyline, but the whole loan thing is not logical anyways, so I wouldn't be surprised if DPC pulls it off.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If our homie Stephen does not solve Maya's loan issue, then DPC can and probably will integrade Zoey into that storyline. With Zoey as Maya's roomie, she has proof that she's not staying with Josy and on the throuple route MC can act as her boyfriend in front of Patrick.

It's not a logical storyline, but the whole loan thing is not logical anyways, so I wouldn't be surprised if DPC pulls it off.
we've already got Sage involved, now Zoey...

"Being a Loaner"

• Haha
Reactions: Lostanddamned

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

Everything is going according to my plan

• Haha
Reactions: znar25

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Can't quote the last 5-10 pages, but retcon is not an issue.
DPC is not a great writer folks. He will write what he writes, and then he will gloss over it.
You have to suspend logic in a lot of cases to get to the actual root of the problem.
That is ok. His renders make me not care so much. I have mellowed on the page...

I still predict all you poor fuckers are going to be sobbing as this thing wraps in 2 more episodes and shit.
When he tosses it over to Steam you will see incest... Patreon will set him free!!!!
Quinn dies
Jill is his auntie
Sadly Bella will axe murder someone and go to jail.
Jade will leave Stephen and you will get to keep Sage and Jade.
Maya and Josy will be in a dorm fire, save only one.
Zoey will become a crack addicted whore who works for the Restaurant

Fanbois will cry, snowflaking their way to Sweden to gang bank DPC's sore butt for screwing the pooch on another story, but his epic fappables will make him a wealthy dude with a drooping anus...

Peace!

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes