Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK [S1/S2 v0.8.3 & S3 v0.10.1] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Rocks12414

Nov 20, 2020
The Free Roam guide in the Sancho mini stats says to end at Derek's room. I go there and it doesn't end. can someone pls help

Drankz

Sep 2, 2021
Hi there, Sancho1969

I searched this thread and apparently I'm the only one with this error. The error occurs in one of the free roams, when I click to send a text to Jill. If it's really just me, please forget it. I can repeat Jill's path.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

herbweaver19

Jun 25, 2021
Was hoping there would be a Shuffle minigame cheat or something included in the mod but I'm not seeing one. Shuffle is literally the worst

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Was hoping there would be a Shuffle minigame cheat or something included in the mod but I'm not seeing one. Shuffle is literally the worst
This is what stick out at me in your traceback bud:

NameError: Name 'mod_gr' is not defined.

Now, the VN doesn't have a variable by that name and neither does SanchoMod. My guess is that another product was used by you sometime in the past (hint, hint)? That look like a variable defined by a third-party for "mod green" if I was a guessing man. Your easiest way to resolve is simply press "Ignore" when you get that exception.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
View attachment 3169680
so, uhh.. about this one, I can't seem to find the hidden magz even tho the mod tells me there is. Anyone know where? cuz maybe my eyes is just that bad
Give me a minute to write up a helper post inside a spoiler for you and others. If you are having problems here then there's a couple others that will totally fuck you up. I'll mark them, but again I need to screen grab and mark them so give me just a bit (I'm on my first cup of coffee and dragging ass a tad right now).

Maxiom

Jul 31, 2020
Indeed. It awards a Relp(Jill) for all paths actually. Noted, fixed on my end, and ready to deploy on next Maintenance Update. Thanks bud.
Did you ever figure out why the "Music Favorites" never save? I enjoy using that feature during freeroams, whilst doing the phone chats and Rooster likes.

Maybe something to do with "The Friday Prophets" being added in there?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
View attachment 3169690
are this variables also moddable/cheatable or is this just info about a playthrough?
All available cheats are in the SanchoCheats screen. Note that within that SanchoCheats screen the available cheats you see are dynamically changed dependent on what Path/Route you are on. I other words you may see more or less cheats depending on the LI your playthrough is loaded on.

Reactions: bratkoratko

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Did you ever figure out why the "Music Favorites" never save? I enjoy using that feature during freeroams, whilst doing the phone chats and Rooster likes.

It's probably my OG music add-on code. I know I had resolved it months ago during current playthrough but I didn't test closing and reopening the VN (I assumed the VN was tracking the persistent file on it's own)... again, another VN feature I never have used (favorites). I have it on a list to check though, low priority for me.

Reactions: Maxiom

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod - Magazine / Cash Locations Episode 10

We can update this post periodically if/as needed.

You going to find some hidden items a real bitch to locate even though I'm notifying you in the mod that they exist. In the below spoiler are some that I think you will possibly want more info on now or in the future. Spoiler alert!

(the below obviously contains spoilers)

Mentions: gumpelanlemak

gumpelanlemak

Jan 13, 2020
SanchoMod - Magazine / Cash Locations Episode 10

We can update this post periodically if/as needed.

You going to find some hidden items a real bitch to locate even though I'm notifying you in the mod that they exist. In the below spoiler are some that I think you will possibly want more info on now or in the future. Spoiler alert!

(the below obviously contains spoilers)

Mentions: gumpelanlemak
Thank you so much! REALLY great mod btw, I can't thank you enough for it

Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020

It's probably my OG music add-on code. I know I had resolved it months ago during current playthrough but I didn't test closing and reopening the VN (I assumed the VN was tracking the persistent file on it's own)... again, another VN feature I never have used (favorites). I have it on a list to check though, low priority for me.
You mentioned before (last night I think) that the Intro theme music (main menu) didn't save. I just test that and it does save for me after closing an re-opening the VN. Just an FYI. I'll check "favorites" in a bit.

Maxiom

Jul 31, 2020
You mentioned before (last night I think) that the Intro theme music (main menu) didn't save. I just test that and it does save for me after closing an re-opening the VN. Just an FYI. I'll check "favorites" in a bit.
I'm using the music file with "The Friday Prophets." The splash screen before the menu has the new ep10 intro song. It always reverts to the Season 1-2 "The Friday Prophets" intro song when it hits the screen with import/load, etc.

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
So, John Trevolta is now in charge of the lighting in your game?

I might not know what caused it for a minority of folks but I can damn sure fix it.

SanchoMod's Disco Lights removal tool:
View attachment 3168724
It slices, it dices, it.... nah it doesn't do any of that.
But it will fix your disco light problems.
Guaranteed or your money... nah not that either.

Installation: Place the content of the attached zip inside your "/game" folder.
Uninstall: Simply delete the file.

It's completely non-destructive and 100% safe to use on any save file you load, even if you have SanchoMod installed.

Now, turn that Bee Gee's music off!!

Mentions: TRKaiser radical.turtle99
Thank you again for all you do Sancho.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'm using the music file with "The Friday Prophets." The splash screen before the menu has the new ep10 intro song. It always reverts to the Season 1-2 "The Friday Prophets" intro song when it hits the screen with import/load, etc.
I'll test it again on another PC... but it changes for me on my main. I change it from my original FriProphets to anything else (at the Main Menu's Music option), close the VN, reopen, and what I selected to save as the "startup song" plays from the very beginning of the VN booting up and in the Main Menu. I just looked and I didn't even change that music code at all (the startup save function), it's identical to the base VN. I'll check again though.

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes