Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
CAznable Ennoch TheFinder

I totally understand and accept your points of view.

My attitude probably stems from my own IRL experience when I was madly in love with a co-worker who was engaged. She was interested in me but ultimately stayed with her boyfriend, and the last time I heard they had 2 kids.

Yeah, Josy being with some mysterious guy doesn't affect me any way. She will become mine.

Or if not, there's always Maya and Jill, lol.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
exactly Josy is informing you before anything serious really goes on. So from that point on whatever happens is fully at your responsibility too. :)

I'm new here , I', not planning making myself look bad, but honestly some of you a little too judgy toward Josy. It's up to personal preference how to play the game, the way i see it if you want you wont get any sexual activities with anyone. the game is not force you to finger Maya or Fuck Josy , I personaly did both , and also get a blowjob form the Goth girl, and boobs job with Sage , becasue I wan it :)

I'm not judgy any of the girl because I'm responsible of my own actions too. and if you don't do anyone of these because you have the option to not fuck Josy I assume, then you can't be judge with Josy anyway
these are just my humble opinions :)

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018

My attitude probably stems from my own IRL experience when I was madly in love with a co-worker who was engaged. She was interested in me but ultimately stayed with her boyfriend, and the last time I heard they had 2 kids.

Yeah, Josy being with some mysterious guy doesn't affect me any way. She will become mine.

For sure Josy doesn't really want to stay with this mysterious bf of hers and I always thought that we can't really judge her for cheating on him (her?) until we have the full picture; in any case she is a main LI so there will be a way for the MC to get with her in one way or the other (I've got a save made just for her :love:).

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019

Sorry to hear about your situation. DPC wasn't kidding with the warning about this game hitting right at home with some people.

laliandra

May 2, 2019
That would be amazing I'd like to see that actually I reckon she and Maya would get on very well ;)
Maya is a sweetheart and so is Lisa so i agree they would get on very well,

but also, i seem to recall Lisa was into petite dark haired girls, with a certain goth-emo-rocker style... mmmmh can you think of anyone like that?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Me charging at anyone who dares hurt Maya
View attachment 372058
Me anytime someone threatens my girl's bff, the Quinn :ROFLMAO:

original.gif

i'm just kidding i had to do it because it fitted so well. when the game finishes and Quinn and Maya end up as friends i'll be here telling i told y'all

get a blowjob form the Goth girl
that's all i needed to hear, you've passed the test. you're alright ;)

Last edited:

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
exactly Josy is informing you before anything serious really goes on. So from that point on whatever happens is fully at your responsibility too. :)

I'm new here , I', not planning making myself look bad, but honestly some of you a little too judgy toward Josy. It's up to personal preference how to play the game, the way i see it if you want you wont get any sexual activities with anyone. the game is not force you to finger Maya or Fuck Josy , I personaly did both , and also get a blowjob form the Goth girl, and boobs job with Sage , becasue I wan it :)

I'm not judgy any of the girl because I'm responsible of my own actions too. and if you don't do anyone of these because you have the option to not fuck Josy I assume, then you can't be judge with Josy anyway
these are just my humble opinions :)
Welcome to the party (y).

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
Sorry to hear about your situation. DPC wasn't kidding with the warning about this game hitting right at home with some people.
It was like 5 years ago, so no worries. I used it only as an example that not everyone is instantly deterred by a real or hypothetical boyfriend. And neither would I say I would be some kind of bastion of morality, because I'm not.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Yucky..Girls together Eww..? My skin is crawlin' harder... Um I meant to get the fuck outta here and sleep. Whoo Hooo can't wait for next release!!

Last edited:

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018

You do you man, it’s all good, I never said Josy was bad, I just said that I need her to lose that baggage before I attempt to get with her, that’s all. Everyone’s different and there’s nothing wrong with that. Also thanks for sharing your story with us

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes