CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
I especially like Josey's nose. She is such a cutie.. but romancing her with her extra stinky baggage? No! No. Use a trashcan first and never EVER carry it with you on a date. She did that exactly. Dumb dumb dumb!
Uhhhhh.....I’ve never spent time looking at her nose before.....It’s okay....I guess?

Her eyes and skin though!! :love:

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
I don’t think anyone here has ever said Josy isn’t Gorgeous. but as of now, with her dating someone else, we are staying away
As I've said so many times before: our MC can fuck anything that moves without any moral quarrel, but OMG if a LI does even a hint of the same it's a deal breaker. Logic 0%. Josy hooking up with us twice is a strong indication that her "relationship" with whoever the guy is, isn't a serious relationship.

Sage again is in a real relationship, and we have no qualms titfucking her. Again, logic 0%.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
meh LI is just 2 letters that became the symbol of opression and injustice,break the shackles,let the passion within you decide not some meaningles titles:p
Can you promise me, Jade, :p

If BADIK had a Lisa character, I have a feeling we know who'd be your best girl. :p
That would be amazing I'd like to see that actually I reckon she and Maya would get on very well ;)

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
As I've said so many times before: our MC can fuck anything that moves without any moral quarrel, but OMG if a LI does even a hint of the same it's a deal breaker. Logic 0%. Josy hooking up with us twice is a strong indication that her "relationship" with whoever the guy is, isn't a serious relationship.

Sage again is in a real relationship, and we have no qualms titfucking her. Again, logic 0%.
Speak for yourself, I’m faithful in this game, I focus on one girl and stick with her, I even worry about what we did at the competition, even if you eat the condom. So yeah, think about that before you presume things my friend

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017

DrackDrap

Aug 13, 2017
You are not my friend, you are my brother, my friend!
Pasha Biceps is that you?
As both president and spymaster,
Are you the Little Finger to vir_cotto's spymaster
Little Finger.gif
Dear sir, I am not just another Quinn fan... I am THE Quinn fan.
The Renly to name88's Stannis
Stannis.gif Renly.gif
dont worry Maya me @TheFinder @CAznable @DrackDrap and @SpikeZg will protect you
Me charging at anyone who dares hurt Maya
Jaime Charge.gif
You don't have to! Its Maya who is marching riight into Quinn's little fiefdom anyway. Imagine if they end up besties later on :cool:
Don't You Put That Evil On Me.gif
Don't forget @vir_cotto maybe the most loyal of us all
vir_cotto does what he does for the good of the realm.
Varys For The Realm.gif

Also I didn't get to post on page 1000 :confused:

Lets go!!!!!!
And this was the first post on page 1000 for me, not the Jill one :unsure:

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Hey Im just fuckin' around here.. But can't WAIT for next ep.... Game s tend to suck in between new excellent , great works of art!!!!

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019

Some players don't like how she lead us on only to drop the bf/gf bomb on us at the last minute, plus there's her dickhead junkie step-brother who nobody likes.

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
Pasha Biceps is that you?

Are you the Little Finger to vir_cotto's spymaster
View attachment 372055

The Renly to name88's Stannis
View attachment 372056 View attachment 372057

Me charging at anyone who dares hurt Maya
View attachment 372058

View attachment 372059

vir_cotto does what he does for the good of the realm.
View attachment 372060

Also I didn't get to post on page 1000 :confused:

And this was the first post on page 1000 for me, not the Jill one :unsure:
You're right the top post of page 1000 is changed :unsure:, btw good to have our kingsguard ready to fight in defence of our lady (y).

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Can you promise me, Jade, :p
I can promise you that forcing yourself into "liking" a character you dont like as much as the one you really like is not gonna work :pGo against the flow man;)

It`s a bit more complicated than that,it`s not just her being in a relationship it`s her making the first move and than informing the MC about her relationship,it`s her having hard time accepting her parents divorce but at the same time using exactly the same logic to justify cheating.It`s about DPC putting her into this bizzare situation and making her act bizzare.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes